Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
In an ideal one where organizations support unifications

giphy.gif

:salute:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
For real I don't think Andrade's family talks about him as much as we have over the past two weeks! Maybe he fights Lara maybe he doesn't maybe he fights Charlo's maybe he doesn't. Can we stick to new news about breh?

Exactly.

I don't even know what Wack_Jesus' infatuation with Andrade is and why he's hating on em:manny:

:mjlol:
Andrade isn't trying to fight Culcay to "force" Lara in the ring breh

Demetrius Andrade: Lara a Last Resort, I’d Fight Jack Culcay - Boxing News

Which is why he was saying Lara is a "last resort"

Andrade wanted the "regular" wba so he could put that belt up against Charlo/Hatley winner.

:what: So if he's about to be the for sure mando for Lara (#1 ranked Junior Middleweight) Why all the bytching from him and his fanboys?? I dont get it.. He's directly in position for a major title and can unify if he wins?? Whats the problem? :

Must not be too confident :mjpls:

:dahell:That article is from over 3 months ago and that's how he felt then...that Lara was a last resort for him.

3 months later, when he's obviously down to his last resort bc Canelo, Charlos, or Cotto aint biting, he just called Lara out and said for him to have Al contact his people 5 days ago on October 6th....why do you do this to yourself when the info is just a few clicks/links away?:dahell:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Exactly.

I don't even know what Wack_Jesus' infatuation with Andrade is and why he's hating on em:manny:

:dahell:That article is from over 3 months ago and that's how he felt then...that Lara was a last resort for him.

3 months later, when he's obviously down to his last resort bc Canelo, Charlos, or Cotto aint biting, he just called Lara out and said for him to have Al contact his people 5 days ago on October 6th....why do you do this to yourself when the info is just a few clicks/links away?:dahell:

:mjlol: you're obviously upset and emotional.. Cant say why though....

Your boy Andrade is about to fight for the regular WBA belt.. Lara is the Super WBA Champion.. The WBA is consolidating their belts.. Andrade is directly inline for a title shot without the need to call anyone out... WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?? :mindblown:

Could it be :umad: Andrade bout to lose that zero if he fights Lara and it is no way around fighting Lara other than ducking??

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you're obviously upset and emotional.. Cant say why though....

Your boy Andrade is about to fight for the regular WBA belt.. Lara is the Super WBA Champion.. The WBA is consolidating their belts.. Andrade is directly inline for a title shot without the need to call anyone out... WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?? :mindblown:

Could it be :umad: Andrade bout to lose that zero if he fights Lara and it is no way around fighting Lara other than ducking??

Why would I be upset?:dahell:

And as far as the bolded...I JUST explained this and the ramifications of the move up above:dahell:

Jack Culcay is the mandatory for Erislandy Lara. Lara would have to voluntarily fight Andrade at this point, which is WHY Andrade is going after Culcay...to take his spot & force Lara in the ring. He just called Lara out again on October 6th with no response from Lara or his team as usual.

However, him going vs Culcay would take away his position as mandatory in 2017 for the winner of Charlo-Hatley for the WBC & vs Canelo for the WBO as well....which is why he's stuck

Only for you to turn around and say the same thing I said, and you quoted it, 4 hours ago:dahell:

Do you even read the posts or do you just skim thru em?:dahell:

Anyways, nobody wants to keep talking about #ATeam every single day...re-read the thread to see my response to whatever you have to say next about him (because Im sure you're just gonna recycle the same statements over and over again as you do all the time):camby:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

:mjlol: Andrade so shook of Lara he bout to duck the fight with Culcay knowing if he wins he would be forced to fight Lara.. shyt is sad as fukk... But just the other day says this
:russell:

October 5th, 2016:

"Al [Haymon, Lara’s adviser] knows that I’m ready to fight Lara wherever and whenever, so all he has to do is call.”

Demetrius Andrade deserves a meaningful fight

:ld:
So apparently Andrade is ready to fight Andrade "whenever wherever" talking about "just call me" :mjlol: yet is backing out the fight with Culcay where a win would put him directly in position to face #1 ranked Lara for the Super WBA 154 strap

The nikka ducking Lara brehs.. and now his stanboys dont wanna talk about it :deadmanny: :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tyson Fury To Relinquish WBO Belt, Agrees Deal For Return

By Elliot Foster

Tyson Fury is set to relinquish the second of his four titles.

The Wythenshawe heavyweight, who claimed the WBA Super, WBO, IBO and IBF belts last November when he outpointed Ukrainian former kingpin Wladimir Klitschko in Germany, will vacate his WBO crown before he is stripped.

Fury (25-0, 18 KOs) is currently troubled by mental health issues and cocaine use, having failed two random VADA-conducted urine samples last month, and looks to be out of ring action for the foreseeable future.

tyson-fury-2_9.jpg

The WBO threatened to strip Fury if he didn’t provide cause as to why he should keep the belt, but Boxing Scene understands ‘Gypsy King’ has relinquished the belt after agreeing a deal to challenge for the title as soon as he is cleared to box again.

He was set to defend his world titles, minus the IBF one which is now held by his fellow Brit Anthony Joshua –– after he was stripped within days of winning it last year –– against Klitschko in a contractually obliged rematch at Manchester Arena on October 29, exclusively live on BoxNation Box Office.

But the 28-year-old withdrew from the fight after being declared “medically unfit” to fight on September 23.

It was later disclosed that Fury failed two drugs tests, both for benzoylecgonine, on the two days leading up to the pull-out of the rematch, which was originally set to take place on July 9 before the Englishman was forced out with an ankle injury.

With Fury no longer having the WBO and IBF belts, it means of the four titles he won when he beat Wladimir Klitschko last November, he now holds only the WBA ‘super’ title and the lightly-regarded IBO belt.

It is expected that he will box for the WBO belt upon his return.

The World Boxing Organisation, which is based in Puerto Rico, is expected to confirm the news later today.

a damn shame really...so it looks like if it comes to fruition ruiz jr-parker or whoever is 1 and 2 will be for the vacant title

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
a damn shame really...so it looks like if it comes to fruition ruiz jr-parker or whoever is 1 and 2 will be for the vacant title

Good, because the winner of that fight is who I want to see against Joshua or Klits next if they win.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Now he needs to come up off that WBA strap
like i said thats the more interesting one because ortiz is the interim champ and there's no regular champ due to the fukkery of lucas browne and chagaev.....if fury is stripped, ortiz becomes the new full WBA champion

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
like i said thats the more interesting one because ortiz is the interim champ and there's no regular champ due to the fukkery of lucas browne and chagaev.....if fury is stripped, ortiz becomes the new full WBA champion

I doubt they elevate him without fighting anybody.. The should just mandate Ortiz and Wlad fight for the WBA strap and if Wlad dont want it and goes with AJ then Ortiz/Ustinov

Just get this nikka Fury the fukk outa here so the HW division can really get poppin

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

That racist:pacspit: