Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The only fight I slightly give af about is king Kong vs scott. :yeshrug:
But you're the least knowledgeable poster about boxing here breh :yeshrug:

Like half your posts (it seems) like you literally make shyt up. To the point that obvious racist/village douchebag @yoyoyo1 has to correct you

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
But you're the least knowledgeable poster about boxing here breh :yeshrug:

Like half your posts (it seems) like you literally make shyt up. To the point that obvious racist/village douchebag @yoyoyo1 has to correct you
:russ:

Ok breh if I'm such a shytty poster why do 95% of fight predictions come true the only fight I was wrong on this entire year was Frampton and lsc.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:russ:

Ok breh if I'm such a shytty poster why do 95% of fight predictions come true the only fight I was wrong on this entire year was Frampton and lsc.
Pat's one of the most knowledgeable posters in here about boxing, no need to speak on his fight predictions.

Yuzo is one of the most knowledgeable posters in here and whiffed completely on Canelo/Cotto, and used to say Swift loaded his gloves :yeshrug:

You can be knowledgable and still be wrong, and vice versa.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Pat's one of the most knowledgeable posters in here about boxing, no need to speak on his fight predictions.

Yuzo is one of the most knowledgeable posters in here and whiffed completely on Canelo/Cotto, and used to say Swift loaded his gloves :yeshrug:

You can be knowledgable and still be wrong, and vice versa.
Ok breh u think I don't know boxing that's cool don't really matter to me:yeshrug: