Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I ain't even hating at this point I feel sorry he American. If he was a euro he would be a star but for AA fighters they want u to be a villain

Doesn't matter about any of that if PBC fighters don't want to take tough fights:manny:

There's no way Andrade can get them in the ring without it being a mandatory defense.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Doesn't matter about any of that if PBC fighters don't want to take tough fights:manny:

There's no way Andrade can get them in the ring without it being a mandatory defense.
My point is he's easy to ignore if I was at 154 I would do the same. Americans need support their guys or shyt like this will steadily happen.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:russell:

October 5th, 2016:

"Al [Haymon, Lara’s adviser] knows that I’m ready to fight Lara wherever and whenever, so all he has to do is call.”

Demetrius Andrade deserves a meaningful fight

:sas1: surely since Andrade is about to fight Culcay for the Regular WBA he doesn't have to wait on Lara to call him...

:sas1: the WBA is trying to consolidate their belts.. If Andrade was really interested(we know hes really not) He has an easy path to Lara by just forcing the mando

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
My point is he's easy to ignore if I was at 154 I would do the same. Americans need support their guys or shyt like this will steadily happen.

Well, steam is starting to pick up and the fact that an undefeated former Olympian/former Would Champion, who's ranked #6 in the world & constantly calling out the other Top 10 JMWs with no response back, is being so blatantly avoided is being noticed now.

That's why he's getting more interviews & articles written about him lately...Boxing media is starting to catch on and so are alot of fans.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:sas1: surely since Andrade is about to fight Culcay for the Regular WBA he doesn't have to wait on Lara to call him...

:sas1: the WBA is trying to consolidate their belts.. If Andrade was really interested(we know hes really not) He has an easy path to Lara by just forcing the mando

Jack Culcay is the mandatory for Erislandy Lara. Lara would have to voluntarily fight Andrade at this point, which is WHY Andrade is going after Culcay...to take his spot & force Lara in the ring. He just called Lara out again on October 6th with no response from Lara or his team as usual.

However, him going vs Culcay would take away his position as mandatory in 2017 for the winner of Charlo-Hatley for the WBC & vs Canelo for the WBO as well....which is why he's stuck. These JMWs ain't voluntarily trying to face him at all, so he has to take the long road to get there.

Very pathetic that the Top guys don't wanna face him.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Jack Culcay is the mandatory for Erislandy Lara. Lara would have to voluntarily fight Andrade at this point, which is WHY Andrade is going after Culcay...to take his spot & force Lara in the ring. He just called Lara out again on October 6th with no response from Lara or his team as usual.

However, him going vs Culcay would take away his position as mandatory in 2017 for the winner of Charlo-Hatley for the WBC & vs Canelo for the WBO as well....which is why he's stuck. These JMWs ain't voluntarily trying to face him at all, so he has to take the long road to get there.

Very pathetic that the Top guys don't wanna face him.

:mjlol:
Andrade isn't trying to fight Culcay to "force" Lara in the ring breh

I just heard of his name(Culcay), that he has the WBA,” Andrade said. “I’m trying to get a title shot so I can put a belt up against Charlo where it’s big, not me trying to fight for the belt he has, even though I’m going to take it.”
Demetrius Andrade: Lara a Last Resort, I’d Fight Jack Culcay - Boxing News

Which is why he was saying Lara is a "last resort"

Andrade wanted the "regular" wba so he could put that belt up against Charlo/Hatley winner.

:what: So if he's about to be the for sure mando for Lara (#1 ranked Junior Middleweight) Why all the bytching from him and his fanboys?? I dont get it.. He's directly in position for a major title and can unify if he wins?? Whats the problem? :

Must not be too confident :mjpls: