Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
From the other forum what the member from Jacobs camp said regarding why they don't like Dan Rafael:

Funny thing is Fat Can named us prospect of the year. He also reported on Danny's cancer without even speaking to him which obviously was a sensitive subject. That was when Danny could barely walk let alone discuss fighting. We didn't even want that stuff out and then Vic died. Respect is a mutual thing.

Spot on.

We will talk to Kellerman and Brian on a heart beat when the fight is signed.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Mayweather: Canelo Beats Golovkin Easy - He Stops Him!
By Edward Chaykovsky

Retired former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs) is picking Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (48-1-1, 34KOs) to knock Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) out - when the two fighters meet each other in the ring. There are ongoing discussions for Golovkin and Canelo to face each other next September. Golovkin was in action last month, when he traveled over to the UK and stopped Kell Brook to retain the WBA/WBC/IBF/IBO middleweight titles. Canelo also fought last month, when he packed the AT&T Stadium to score a knockout win over Liam Smith to capture the WBO junior middleweight title

"Canelo beats Triple G easy. Yeah he'll beat him, he stops him," Mayweather told ES News.

"I want to tell Canelo this. Live your life, do what makes you happy. Me as a fighter, Floyd Mayweather, for years they called me a coward. They said I was scared of Manny Pacquiao. Manny Pacquiao is a Hall of Famer. They said I was a coward, I was scared and all that do is inspire me to work harder, keep pushing myself and there is no limit to how high Canelo can go. He has a crazy fan-base," Mayweather said.

Mayweather: Canelo Beats Golovkin Easy - He Stops Him! - Boxing News

Floyd. the newest member of #CaneloCartel:banderas: