Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I like Garcia but its frustrating to get behind him when he gets fed these soft touches time and time again
Name 5 boxers his age or younger with better resumes. He getting fed too many soft touches but y'all dikkride nikkas who best win is blown up featherweight or bum ass Algeria

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What is going on with Quillin? I thought he was considering moving to 168, but he just isnt fighting at all.

I still really want to see a run back of Jacobs and Quillin. I was really looking forward to that fight and it was over in one round. I wanted to see them battle for 8-12 rounds in a fun fight. Lol.

Quillin is now working with Virgil Hunter. I don't know when his next fight will be though

*edit* Didn't see that Choc already responded

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The Pride of the DMV.

HiTek we're coming for that rematch :ufdup:

Gary Russ..champion of the people

although i was wish he was more active, at least he stays in the gym in shape unlike this bum below

chavez-jr.-ambulance.jpg

the mexican zero :mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gary Russ..champion of the people

although i was wish he was more active, at least he stays in the gym in shape unlike this bum below

chavez-jr.-ambulance.jpg

the mexican zero :mjlol:

Woooord he stays in shape :ohhh:??

But needs to be in a Sauna so long to make weight...he's drained N gets his ass whipped :smugjccjr:

Tell me again how PBC fighters are so Spoiled yet.... One (jccjr) been begging for a date all year

N the other (Trex arms) is cool fighting TBA once a year...but only "under his terms N if his demands are met"

Lets hear you be consistent friend :Jccjrstache:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz fat dan boosting the signal?

Damn, dude pretty much sharked a whole week's worth of Newz posts to come up with this shyt.

Ring might need a private browse for the OG thread or some shyt. :mjlol:

:smugbiden:

Of course, Andrade would love to tangle with Canelo Alvarez or Miguel Cotto, whom he also called out after the victory against Nelson, but those fights have as much chance of happening as Ali-Frazier IV. He’d likely be a favorite to beat both of them, which means the risk is not worth the reward for either.
There are probably not many junior middleweights Andrade would lose to, if any, and that, of course, is part of his problem getting meaningful fights.

Damn...this is almost exactly what I told Smoke in here a few days ago:wow:

I'm not even mad at Dan Rafael. He's spreading the word to the people about who is really being treated as The Boogeyman at 154, and then hopefully the other Boxing fans will take notice of the elite JMW who's calling out all of em...but none will bite:snoop:, so the pressure will start to kick in from the Boxing fan for these guys to face him:obama:

Thanks Dan for spreading my message & putting on for the #ATeam:salute:

And for all the Andrade haters & naysayers in here........... :umad:?

Last edited: