Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
200.gif

Vanes_Martirosyan_vs._Demetrius_Andrade_3_medium.gif

Vanes_Martirosyan_vs._Demetrius_Andrade_2.gif

:ohlawd:

#ATeam

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I need the Andrade vs Nelson gifs He was so on point that night boy broke Nelson down vicious
:damn:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you have a point, but in head to head I ....

evaluate the match up, not the resumes.

Manny is an ATG with the resume, but I feel like Crawford matches up well with him and would favor dude on some 60/40 type shyt.

Manny would be catching Crawford at the wrong time now and vise-versa. Their primes have crossed. Crawford is a lot better than he was 18 months ago and Manny worse. I dont think the style is good for Manny anyway. He really hasnt shown the power at higher weights naturally and he lands most on guys who are more stationary. Movement and defense throws his rhythm off and he cant really get into those savage bursts that he is known for.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he fought his fellow 140 champ...at a catch weight...non title :scust: might as well call it a tuneup lol

Prolly the last Garcia fight I didn't completely shyt on or at all was the Herrera fight

:heh:

Swift needs to fight someone to get the fans back on his side and soon....he really has 0 reason to have been so picky about who he's faced lately. He had a really strong buzz going that he willingly gave away for nothing:snoop:

He's basically "bouncing back" from no setbacks:wow:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Like I told my dudes in the ring chat, GGG team is not playing ball at all. They making lotta demands and are slow to respond. They even asked AL for the fight to take place next year. No problem with that, but watch how they gonna come out and make up some lies about Danny Jacobs lol. HBO needs the fight, but can they finance it ? A purse bid will be a nightmare for HBO. I m not enjoying this at all. Too much politics and now you got investors throwing money at the UFC left and right.

As a boxing fan, it makes no sense why GGG-Canelo ain't took place yet or why GGG-Ward didnt take place. Investors are growing tired of this and the UFC is an easy profit and more cards through the year. Plus, fighters can't be greedy. We better enjoy what we have now because boxing is on its last leg and it's only Gonzalez, Canelo, PBC to save it now.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I m not impressed by him yet. He needs to get a cleaner win and fight better opponents to put him up there with the good fighters. He's decent at best for now. He relies on his reach and fights on the outside. I haven't seen his inside game or him fighting going back or him against the rope. Lara actually tried to fight him twice.