Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yoooooooooooooo Tyson Fury really doesn't give a fukk :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

JTctdt0-Q0cgr_oU05HxfK2dgn21U8SGWL3ocurPFNk.jpg

Nice try to spin this like he would laugh with us and the joke wouldn't be on him :heh:

But we know that in this situation he ain't the one who should laugh ad he's getting fukked big time.
Less than a year ago he called himself a champion, the holder of 3 belts, the man who beat Wlad and look at this clown now how low he fell off since :huhldup: He's a walking L now.

They want to tell me that this man has mental problems and that he can't handle that he isn't supported enough?
The man who openly said that he doesn't care about the sport anymore? The man who built himself up on being an edgy, crazy ass loudmouth?
The man who tries to make fun of himself got caught with fukking coke? :heh:
They can't be serious.

For real... just strip him, I have no intention to watch him fukking around anymore, he just holds up process.
If he ever gets some dedication and seriousness then come back and try to get those belts again cause he has some talent he couldn't beat Klit otherwise but for now he should just :camby: and rethink his whole career

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Parker Dimitrenko was a farce. Dunno what the fukk that fight was. And the ending was the cherry on top. Why do all of these Australian

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This looks like this may be similar to fonfara vs cleverly. Cleverly trying to outwork him but his opponent hitting him with more decisive shots

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Nice that is the snap I don't see from Cleverly but want to see more of this from him