Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
no duh :heh:

im rooting for fukkery on this..may put a small amount on brant if odds are available

:mjlol:

you'd think fury would have cleaned up his act when became champion...wlad just had to lose to this guy

oh yeah this fight is this weekend

:wow:..still amazed all the shyt i said about pbc came to pass

its amazing a fight that can push 154 forward is being held up over some trivial bullshyt

slow build...young amir is laying low...he will wreak havoc soon enough

fukking ridiculous :smh:

When you're wrong so much you even amaze yourself at finally getting something right :dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So, Choc says something.....and you not only DAPPED it, but you also (self-admittedly) agreed with it, only to turn around and DISAGREE with the very same point after I call you out on it?:jbhmm:

And the inconsistency coming from Black_Trump is right there folks....we're done here:mjlol:
:dahell:
What inconsistency??
My opinion hasn't wavered nikka

Buscuits is a bum beater
Lara is better than Andrade and already whooped his ass for free
Pac has nothing to prove and deserves a light touch

:umad:???

Because if you support AB fighting Burns surely you have no issue with Pac fighting Jessie Vargas :smugfavre:

Last edited:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
im rooting for fukkery on this..may put a small amount on brant if odds are available

:mjlol:
I may have worded it confusingly. BJS isn't fighting Brant. Brant was a lead candidate, but was not chosen to fight BJS...and basically Dan said it was because he was too good and actually had semblance of punching power.

BJS has decided to fight Artur Akavov. 16-1, with 7 KO's. Dan said he is basically a NY club fighter at best. :scust:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I may have worded it confusingly. BJS isn't fighting Brant. Brant was a lead candidate, but was not chosen to fight BJS...and basically Dan said it was because he was too good and actually had semblance of punching power.

BJS has decided to fight Artur Akavov. 16-1, with 7 KO's. Dan said he is basically a NY club fighter at best. :scust:
i actually posted it earlier lol..who he picked was so non descript that it was brant = akavov..its all the same...if theres odds i may put a small bet down

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:
What inconsistency??
My opinion hasn't wavered nikka

Buscuits is a bum beater
Lara is better than Andrade
Pac has nothing to prove and deserves a light touch

:umad:???

Because if you support AB fighting Burns surely you have no issue with Pac fighting Jessie Vargas :smugfavre:

I don't have a problem with him fighting Vargas....my issue is that he ducked Crawford and, according to Arum who believes offering flat fees are BS and means you're ducking, he ducked Broner as well (by offering a flat fee:sas1:) in order to do so:umad:

:sas2:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't have a problem with him fighting Vargas....my issue is that he ducked Crawford and, according to Arum who believes offering flat fees are BS and means you're ducking, he ducked Broner as well in order to do so:umad:

:sas2:

Who ducked who??

AnotherBum is bout to fight a generic eurobum for barely 7 figures yet he turns down at least 4x that amount to face Pacquiao.. No need to defend it so hard.. He likes fighting bums breh

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Think different

tumblr_mzhe4kTVRT1skm5z6o1_400.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ortiz looked kinda against bryant Jennings iirc. If wlad can get him on the chin cleanly you never know
WTF? No he didn't he beat the shyt out of Jennings and stopped him badly. Jennings had like one good round :dahell:

Did you watch the fight breh?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Who ducked who??

Bob Arum offers Adrien Broner a flat fee to fight Manny Pacquiao.

Bob Arum says offering flat fees are bs are means you're ducking, because DLH offers a flat fee to Gennady Golovkin to fight Canelo Alvarez.

Logic only says, if Canelo's team offering a flat fee means he is ducking, then Pacquiao's team offering a flat fee meant he was ducking....and that's according to your boy himself.

:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm dead serious explain to me how tito is a better boxer.

Cotto'S resume>>>>>tito

Cotto legacy>>>>>tito

Cotto when he moved up in weight >>>>>>>tito

Tito was a special fighter at 147 but once he fought nikkas his own size he got exposed time and time again

Oscar......bodybag

B hop .....bodybag

Winky put his bodybag in a bodybag.
He beat Oscar running ass disputed or not Oscar ran, Bhop wasn't his size, and neither was crispy creme winky who used to cut from 190 to make JMW-MW

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@ChocolateGiddyUp shyts on PBC as much as you do breh

Consistency is the key

funny i dont remember him agreeing with me that pbc in 2015 was the same shyt haymon pulled in 2014 or him saying that these cats shouldnt be paid they were in contrast to what they did like i was saying..the stuff i said is exactly why pbc has issues..he only said something negative if it involved a fighter in haymons stable he stanned (swift)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Bob Arum says offering flat fees are bs are means you're ducking, because DLH offers a flat fee to Gennady Golovkin to fight Canelo Alvarez.

Logic only says, if Canelo's team offering a flat fee means he is ducking, then Pacquiao's team offering a flat fee meant he was ducking....and that's according to your boy himself.

:usure:
Why are you trying to claim Arum only offered Broner a flat fee with no upside??

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

I think the Toradol terror would have no problem fighting AB. Just like Canelo will have no problem fighting 97g. Sometimes (especially in Manny's case) you don't get who to decide who you fight........or when.......or if they're gonna give you a $5MM advance where you pay back $1MM in tickets and flights to your fight.........