Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
“We were pretty much there in terms of the deal to fight Broner but because of issues out of the ring we all decided to fight Relikh and try and clear the mandatory before securing the fight against Broner in December,” said Matchroom boss Eddie Hearn.

“Adrien contacted me this week and said he is coming to Glasgow on October 7 to watch the fight and if Ricky defeats Relikh I expect that fight to get made without any problems.”

Broner next for Burns if Scotsman defeats Relikh - The Ring

#AboutBillions: AB goes to Scotland :aboutbillions:

:scust:
Another Bum

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:scust:
Another Bum

But Burns is WBA Champion ranked #8 in the World at JWW....just like yall told me how Lara is WBA Champion and ranked #2 in the World at JMW:mjpls:

However, you calling Burns a "bum", but want me to believe a dude who struggled to a draw with Carlos Molina, & then went on to struggle 2 more times with Vanes Martirosyan, is better than Andrade:mjlol:

Which one is it?:sas1:

We using rankings or judging matchups without em?:sas2:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Dan Rafael chat wrap 9/30:

- More popular: Cotto or Trinidad? Trinidad.
- Saunders vs. Brant (rumors)? He was never going to face a puncher like that, he is all talk.
- BJS next opponent (Akavov) fought his last two fights on DiBella's NY club circuit. He isn't very good.
- For its fighters other than Canelo, GB has delivered the best fights it can.
- Broner might get a shot at Burns, if Burns wins next weekend.
- It isn't that Mares' eye is not healthy, but rather that NY has really strict medical guidelines.
- Never wish Canelo to get injured, but his injury is letting us not have to watch him fight a bum in December, and gives us Salido-Miura, Lomachenko-Walters, and allowing more budget to try and make GGG-Jacobs. Was told that this freed up a $4 million licence fee owed to Canelo.
- The upcoming fights to end 2016 do a lot to make the year better after the first 10 months.
- Jerry Jones put up a $5 million site fee for Canelo-Smith, so he owns the gate money.
- Canelo vs. Smith sold about 300k PPV's according to ODH.
- Loves Lomachenko vs. Walters, but heavily favors Lomachenko.
- Lomachenko a future #1 PFP fighter? Yes.
- We won't be closer to Joshua vs. Klitschko until the commissions make a decisions on Fury's titles.
- Not out of the question to wonder if Fury's team said he had mental issues to get out of the Klitschko fight, knowing he tested positive for cocaine, trying not to get stripped of the belts.
- Believes that Fury will be stripped of his belts, but not sure if any of them will be on the line for Joshua-Klitschko.
- Joshua vs. Klitschko talks are 9/10 seriousness level. A lot depends on the belt organizations.
- Fury likely will be stripped of his titles, other fighters will capture the belts, unless he continues fighting and becomes someones mandatory, he is now on the outside looking in.
- Braehmer W12 over Cleverly.
- Hatton vs. Bradley at 140? Bradley.
- Hopkins wants one more fight next year near his birthday. He wants a celebration build up before the fight, similar to how Kobe Bryant retired. GB and HBO are talking about possibilities.
- Andre Ward is dilusional. GGG never ducked him.
- Jacobs would be GGG's toughest opponent to date.
- Good chance Usyk will be on GGG's undercard in December.
- Hoping the WBA orders Braehmer the mandatory after Ward-Kovalev.
- There are PBC fighters calling other promoters about fights because they are unhappy with the inactivity and shrinking purses.
- Because PBC fighters were overpaid initially, they are going to either have to take a pay cut or not fight at all.
- If PBC ultimately fails, look for PBC fighters to look around and sign with other promoter's.
- JRock vs. Charlo? Who knows. It is supposed to happen, but it is one of the PBC fights currently in limbo.
- Does not believe for one second that Fox is going to give PBC a multi-billion dollar offer.
- Does not feel bad for PBC fighters. They took the deal to get the most money possible and the least risk fights.
- Bradley did the right thing by staying with TR. He was loyal and has made tons of money.
- Mikey Garcia vs. Zlaticanin is another PBC fight being discussed.
- Petrov W over Perez tonight.
- Frankie Gomez might be on the Salido-Miura undercard.
- No news on Imam.
- Ruiz vs. Parker? Has doubts. It is being talked about in New Zealand like it is a done deal, but TR has never been contacted by Parker's people.
- Sky PPV numbers for GGG-Brook? Around 500k.
- Hearn said that PBC reached out to him to inquire about Sam Eggington being an opponent for Danny Garcia.
- Danny Garcia will potentially be back in December.
- Stiverne and Povetkin are still negotiating.
- True or False: Pacquiao vs. Vargas will do less than 400k PPV buys? True.
- When choosing between Nov. PPV's, Pacquiao-Vargas has the better card overall and Ward-Kovalev has the best fight.
- Tomoki Kameda is supposed to fight Cecilio Santos on Oct. 15 in Mexico.
- There is a British boxer whose name is: Boy Jones Jr.
- Beterbiev's next fight is a stay busy fight and likely won't be on US TV.
- Vargas will probably get one fight to come back from layoff/injury, then will have to fight the winner of Salido-Miura.
- Has not heard Figueroa's name mentioned for anything.
- Likely be an immediate rematch for Linares-Crolla.
- Expect Inoue to fight New Year's Eve in Japan.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
But Burns is WBA Champion ranked #8 in the World at JWW....just like yall told me how Lara is WBA Champion and ranked #2 in the World at JMW:mjpls:

However, you calling Burns a "bum", but want me to believe a dude who struggled to a draw with Carlos Molina, & then went on to struggle 2 more times with Vanes Martirosyan, is better than Andrade:mjlol:

Exactly.

Ain't like Vargas is that much better than Burns and he had no problem with Manny fighting him.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

That was @ChocolateGiddyUp who said that(even though I dap and agree)

All I said was Andrade dont really want the work from Lara and I posted the link of him coppin pleas talking bout Lara might not fight him the same way he fought Vanes so he only a last resort :mjlol:

Exactly.

Ain't like Vargas is that much better than Burns and he had no problem with Manny fighting him.

Manny is a Senator and has the right to a light touch and has nothing to prove...

Meanwhile Another Bum is fighting another bum and hasn't beat an elite fighter since Paulie Mal.... Oh wait :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That was @ChocolateGiddyUp who said that(even though I dap and agree)

So, Choc says something.....and you not only DAPPED it, but you also (self-admittedly) agreed with it, only to turn around and DISAGREE with the very same point after I call you out on it?:jbhmm:

And the inconsistency coming from Black_Trump is right there folks....we're done here:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
- More popular: Cotto or Trinidad? Trinidad.
no duh :heh:

- Saunders vs. Brant? He was never going to face a puncher like that, he is all talk.
- BJS next opponent fought his last two fights on DiBella's NY club circuit. He isn't very good.
im rooting for fukkery on this..may put a small amount on brant if odds are available

- For its fighters other than Canelo, GB has delivered the best fights it can.
:mjlol:

- Not out of the question to wonder if Fury's team said he had mental issues to get out of the Klitschko fight, knowing he tested positive for cocaine, trying not to get stripped of the belts.
- Believes that Fury will be stripped of his belts, but not sure if any of them will be on the line for Joshua-Klitschko.
- Joshua vs. Klitschko talks are 9/10 seriousness level. A lot depends on the belt organizations.
- Fury likely will be stripped of his titles, other fighters will capture the belts, unless he continues fighting and becomes someones mandatory, he is now on the outside looking in.
you'd think fury would have cleaned up his act when became champion...wlad just had to lose to this guy

- Braehmer W12 over Cleverly.
oh yeah this fight is this weekend

- There are PBC fighters calling other promoters about fights because they are unhappy with the inactivity and shrinking purses.
- Because PBC fighters were overpaid initially, they are going to either have to take a pay cut or not fight at all.
:wow:..still amazed all the shyt i said about pbc came to pass

- JRock vs. Charlo? Who knows. It is supposed to happen, but it is one of the PBC fights currently in limbo.
its amazing a fight that can push 154 forward is being held up over some trivial bullshyt

- No news on Imam.
slow build...young amir is laying low...he will wreak havoc soon enough

- Hearn said that PBC reached out to him to inquire about Sam Eggington being an opponent for Danny Garcia.
fukking ridiculous :smh: