Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
funny i dont remember him agreeing with me that pbc in 2015 was the same shyt haymon pulled in 2014 or him saying that these cats shouldnt be paid they were in contrast to what they did like i was saying..the stuff i said is exactly why pbc has issues..he only said something negative if it involved a fighter in haymons stable he stanned (swift)

Breh do you wanna quote yourself saying this? We get that you called it.

Choc shyt on PBC when we chopped it up in person, not just cause of Swift either. There';s lots of people who want to see PBC succeed and are frustrated with them now. Choc been shyttin on PBC for not lining up fights and having dudes stay on the shelf. Same as most of us breh.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:usure:
Why are you trying to claim Arum only offered Broner a flat fee with no upside??

ODLH offered Golovkin $10 mill + PPV upside....Arum said that a flat fee is a bullshyt offer & means that they're ducking GGG:sas1:

But yet, Arum offered Broner $4 mill + PPV upside....so Arum's logic says, that would've also been a bullshyt offer & meant they were ducking AB:sas2:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
ODLH offered Golovkin $10 mill + PPV upside....Arum said that a flat fee is a bullshyt offer & means that they're ducking GGG:sas1:

But yet, Arum offered Broner $4 mill + PPV upside....so Arum's logic says, that would've also been a bullshyt offer & meant they were ducking AB:sas2:
Breh quit playing stupid..
$10 mill plus ppv isnt a flat fee.. the fukk are you talking about? :what:

When Arum responded to Oscar he was responding to his comment on paying ggg a flat fee with NO UPSIDE.. :stopitslime:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That's what I mean ortiz got a shaky chin like most cubans
Breh....Wlad hit's like a sledgehammer I know, but whens the last time he let off like that? Ortiz is slick for a hw and has nyquil in both hands, plus wlads got the shaky chin breh

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Breh....Wlad hit's like a sledgehammer I know, but whens the last time he let off like that? Ortiz is slick for a hw and has nyquil in both hands, plus wlads got the shaky chin breh
SMDH:beli:

Fat boy aint shyt but a stationary one trick pony, slick my ass, what's with people infatuation with seeing wlad beat on fat slobs

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Breh quit playing stupid..
$10 mill plus ppv isnt a flat fee.. the fukk are you talking about? :what:

When Arum responded to Oscar he was responding to his comment on paying ggg a flat fee with NO UPSIDE.. :stopitslime:

Nobody has ever said 8 figures & that's it. Its at least $10 mill + upside to GGG, just like Arum's $4 mill + upside. Arum responded AFTER this was said...so how do I know this, but he doesn't? :martin:

"We have made an offer, we made the offer thirty days ago. We made it to 'Triple G's representatives and the offer is an eight-figure offer with upside of the pay-per-view to fight 'Canelo.

"'Triple G', Abel (Sanchez) have both been pretty relentless in saying Canelo's a businessman, Canelo's a clown, Canelo's whatever and Golovkin went as far as to say to Lance Pugmire (of the LA Times) that,'they will only offer me $2 million,' as a way to - he didn't say this - but to lowball him out of the fight.

"This is literally eight-figures, potential upside. I don't know where he's going to find that money elsewhere. So Canelo has said to us he will sign the contract the minute 'Triple G' agrees."

- See more at: Golden Boy: Canelo Will Sign The Minute Golovkin Agrees To Offer - Boxing News

Are you finished or are you done?:francis:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Ortiz fights in spurts too much for me. If he need to bring it to wlad and I'm just not sure. We'll see how wlad looks on his next fight. If he beat Joshua he can get a slot back on team #SOG_soldier Tier 2

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:dahell:
First you tell this lie

Bob Arum offers Adrien Broner a flat fee to fight Manny Pacquiao.

Bob Arum says offering flat fees are bs are means you're ducking, because DLH offers a flat fee to Gennady Golovkin to fight Canelo Alvarez.

Then you say this :what:

Nobody has ever said 8 figures & that's it. Its at least $10 mill + upside to GGG, just like Arum's $4 mill + upside. Arum responded AFTER this was said...so how do I know this, but he doesn't?

:usure: @Newzz

De La Hoya explains that he's firm in his position, because Golovkin "does not sell" when it comes to pay-per-view, while Canelo is an established pay-per-view star. Like Gomez previously stated, De La Hoya says his company will make a flat fee offer to Golovkin - which Golden Boy claims will be the largest amount of money that Golovkin has ever made in his career. -

Consequently, we are not willing to negotiate based on percentages in that promotion. When the time comes, we will make an offer to Golovkin, a very good deal, in which he will earn more than he's ever won in his career, and he will decide whether or not to accept it. That offer will be presented to Golovkin when Saul Alvarez is ready to invade the 160 pound division. - See more at: De La Hoya: Flat Fee For Golovkin To Face Canelo - No Money Split! - Boxing News
Show me where Broner was ever offered a flat rate
Or are YOU done??:dame:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
SMDH:beli:

Fat boy aint shyt but a stationary one trick pony, slick my ass, what's with people infatuation with seeing wlad beat on fat slobs
Aight Skip I don't agree with you, but I'd again say you're in the minority. Plus I said slick for a HW. Aight if breh is a stationary one trick pony, what's that one trick?