Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:camby:
Says he aint interested.. Says he only willing to fight Lara as a "LAST RESORT" Theres only one way to take that.. only one way to interpret it

Quote where he said he wasn't interested:francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The fact that he willing to snatch the WBA REGULAR strap to put it up against one of the Charlos but not the actuall SUPER WBA champ should tell us all we need to know.. He dont want it with Lara dude :umad:

:russell:

Last month...Andrade calling out Lara. Not a word back from Lara:francis:

But Demetrius Andrade is ducking Erislandy Lara according to @Black_Jesus :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I remember that fight was like close on the cards after 9-10...he almost pulled that shyt off

Wlad took those last rounds big and that's pretty much what won him the fight imo. He looked like shyt throughout the fight and was really pushed by a guy who had limited experience at the world class level. With that said, Wlad gutted out a tough fight at the end. That's what great champions do. They put stamps on their fight and take it to the next level. If he wouldn't have turned it up, Jennings could have prolly finessed a draw. shyt you never know with this sport.

I knew Wlad was food (for the right boxer) after that fight though, but even then I thought he'd still beat that giant retarded gypsy fukk. :snoop: