Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:francis: So what that say about Andrade out here ducking leftovers.. Aint Lara the WBA super Champion? Aint Andrade bout to fight for the WBA regular belt?? So why is Andrade pretending like he dont exist??

:jbhmm: Could it be cause Lara already whooped that ass for free??

Andrade vs the Charlos or J Rock is a more entertaing & anticipated matchup than vs Lara. No one wants to see Lara fight again...he's boring, runs, and struggles with nikkas lIke Vanes.

Mike Tyson lost to Tyrrell Biggs in the amateurs, means nothing in the pros.

“Don’t get me wrong. Lara is an interesting fight because he also is slick. But that last fight against Vanes Martirosyan, he tried to stay in the pocket a little bit, he felt comfortable with somebody he’s already fought before, which I don’t know if he’ll do that with somebody like me,” Andrade told BoxingScene.com late last month. “I don’t know. If that’s the last resort, than yeah, I’m going to take the fight,” he said. But it otherwise doesn’t interest him as much. - See more at: Demetrius Andrade: Lara a Last Resort, I’d Fight Jack Culcay - Boxing News
images

Exactly. He will fight that boring Cuban if he can't get a fight with Canelo, Cotto, Charlos, or J Rock. So how do you come to the conclusion that's a duck?:what:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'll never understand the fascination some of you nikkas have with Lara (Lateral) :snoop:
I give 2 shyts about him...I want him to get back in the ring with molina and right that gift draw he got when it should have been a L

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Andrade vs the Charlos or J Rock is a more entertaing & anticipated matchup than vs Lara. No one wants to see Lara fight again...he's boring, runs, and struggles with nikkas lIke Vanes.

Mike Tyson lost to Tyrrell Biggs in the amateurs, means nothing in the pros.

Exactly. He will fight that boring Cuban if he can't get a fight with Canelo, Cotto, Charlos, or J Rock. So how do you come to the conclusion that's a duck?:what:
So how is pac man ducking teerence? He only fight bud if he can't get a Mayweather rematch

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
My link is more recent.. Andrade straight up saying he not interested... he was just getting his twitter fingers on :pachaha:

Once again...your school system failed you, bc your reading comprehension is :snoop:

nikka said he will take him as a last resort, and you process that information as
My link is more recent.. Andrade straight up saying he not interested... he was just getting his twitter fingers on :pachaha:

:martin::snoop:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So how is pac man ducking teerence? He only fight bud if he can't get a Mayweather rematch

Because his team said specifically:

"...if we fight again Crawford is not even a thought and never was.”

- See more at: Koncz: If Pacquiao Returns, Crawford Not a Thought - Never Was! - Boxing News

That's a direct quote from Pacquiao's "Al Haymon" in regards to someone signed to the same promotional company, fights on the same cable network, and ranked #5 P4P:sas1:

Can you show me a direct quote from anyone in connection to Andrade’s career saying they wouldn't fight Lara or he is not an option?:sas2:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:heh: Hell nah breh I disagree Andrade got rocked by Vanes but outside of that he got all the goods I think if he ever gets to work he's p4p maybe I'm bias
Andrade Lara would be great...........Lara has good power

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Because his team said specifically:

"...if we fight again Crawford is not even a thought and never was.”

- See more at: Koncz: If Pacquiao Returns, Crawford Not a Thought - Never Was! - Boxing News

That's a direct quote from Pacquiao's "Al Haymon" in regards to someone signed to the same promotional company, fights on the same cable network, and ranked #5 P4P:sas1:

Can you show me a direct quote from anyone in connection to Andrade’s career saying they wouldn't fight Lara or he is not an option?:sas2:
He's not a thought becuase pac man has better options. Just like boo boo (gay ass name btw) has better options. Lara fight makes no sense

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He's not a thought becuase pac man has better options. Just like boo boo (gay ass name btw) has better options. Lara fight makes no sense

Pacquiao ended up signing to face Vargas after that statement was made...Crawford was the better option, but TTT and his crew went for least risk.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Once again...your school system failed you, bc your reading comprehension is :snoop:

nikka said he will take him as a last resort, and you process that information as

:martin::snoop:
:camby:
Says he aint interested.. Says he only willing to fight Lara as a "LAST RESORT" Theres only one way to take that.. only one way to interpret it

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Pacquiao ended up signing to face Vargas after that statement was made...Crawford was the better option, but TTT and his crew went for least risk.
Vargas ain't the end game. Pac would be smart to try and steal a fight from thurman before danny gets to him