Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Well eddie hearn said its not true.
Eddie will break the news first via sky news..

We have to wait & see whether it's true or not. Of course Hearn is going to say no...the cat isn't supposed to be let out the bag until someone involved in the promotion confirms it.

Didn't stop @LeVraiPapi, with much less followers, from breaking Mayweather vs Pacquiao being official to us before anyone else:manny:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
We have to wait & see whether it's true or not. Of course Hearn is going to say no...the cat isn't supposed to be let out the bag until someone involved in the promotion confirms it.

Didn't stop @LeVraiPapi, with much less followers, from breaking Mayweather vs Pacquiao being official to us before anyone else:manny:

For sure!

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
J Rock is undefeated...Lara ain't nothing but leftovers of better fighters, and nobody wants to see Lara fight & he struggled with twice with someone Andrade clearly beat the 1st time:umad:

J Rock is a much more exciting matchup vs Andrade than Lara is...unless you like watching grass grow:umad:

:francis: So what that say about Andrade out here ducking leftovers.. Aint Lara the WBA super Champion? Aint Andrade bout to fight for the WBA regular belt?? So why is Andrade pretending like he dont exist??

:jbhmm: Could it be cause Lara already whooped that ass for free??

Adrade called out lara and lara aint said shyt

“Don’t get me wrong. Lara is an interesting fight because he also is slick. But that last fight against Vanes Martirosyan, he tried to stay in the pocket a little bit, he felt comfortable with somebody he’s already fought before, which I don’t know if he’ll do that with somebody like me,” Andrade told BoxingScene.com late last month. “I don’t know. If that’s the last resort, than yeah, I’m going to take the fight,” he said. But it otherwise doesn’t interest him as much. - See more at: Demetrius Andrade: Lara a Last Resort, I’d Fight Jack Culcay - Boxing News
images

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The great one himself has given Anthony Joshua praise and now things are coming full circle :wow:
He used to spar with him to prepare him with fights. He sees a bit of himself in Anthony Joshua:mjcry:
Its legit coming from him because klitschko has evolved alot as a fighter in his career:mjcry:

evolved, more like Devolved.
When he first hit the scene he atleast had some offense, could walk people down and setup offense, hell he even wanted to throw when he shouldn't have. All Manny had to do was contain the animal in him, but dude was so mentally fukked after Sanders and Brewster that he said fukk it, I'll never do anything that exposes me again. He morphed into one of the worst professional fighters i've ever seen in my life and killed the HW division, and hurt boxing itself.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:francis: So what that say about Andrade out here ducking leftovers.. Aint Lara the WBA super Champion? Aint Andrade bout to fight for the WBA regular belt?? So why is Andrade pretending like he dont exist??

:jbhmm: Could it be cause Lara already whooped that ass for free??

“Don’t get me wrong. Lara is an interesting fight because he also is slick. But that last fight against Vanes Martirosyan, he tried to stay in the pocket a little bit, he felt comfortable with somebody he’s already fought before, which I don’t know if he’ll do that with somebody like me,” Andrade told BoxingScene.com late last month. “I don’t know. If that’s the last resort, than yeah, I’m going to take the fight,” he said. But it otherwise doesn’t interest him as much. - See more at: Demetrius Andrade: Lara a Last Resort, I’d Fight Jack Culcay - Boxing News

Andrade: I've Been Calling Out Erislandy Lara For a Long Time! - Boxing News
Andrade wants everyone, including GGG

The man has been calling out Lara and Lara hasn't said shyt.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
My link is more recent.. Andrade straight up saying he not interested... he was just getting his twitter fingers on :pachaha:

If he is calling folks out before your article and after your article, it doesn't change the fact that he was calling this man out while Lara said nothing.