Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm not coli militant but if the average white person had to go through the shyt nikkas do in 1 week he would be shooting up his school/job the following day.

Not dudes like @mr. smoke weed though he ain't that ordinary :wow:
Fury is gypsy.english cacs society are harsh towards gypsy in the UK..he should be tougher which is
.must be some other mess..

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm not coli militant but if the average white person had to go through the shyt nikkas do in 1 week he would be shooting up his school/job the following day.

It's disgusting man....I can't even imagine how y'all deal with it smh. Y'all brehs to me though even @Skip b

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I was just about to comment on that knocking down the guard and throwing a shots, Ward does this and I also saw Shakur Stevenson doing this in the olympics
:wow:
Rigo does this a lot too. A sign of beautiful boxing :mjcry:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Wlad took those last rounds big and that's pretty much what won him the fight imo. He looked like shyt throughout the fight and was really pushed by a guy who had limited experience at the world class level. With that said, Wlad gutted out a tough fight at the end. That's what great champions do. They put stamps on their fight and take it to the next level. If he wouldn't have turned it up, Jennings could have prolly finessed a draw. shyt you never know with this sport.

I knew Wlad was food (for the right boxer) after that fight though, but even then I thought he'd still beat that giant retarded gypsy fukk. :snoop:
In retrospect Fury is a terrible style matchup for wlad.

Bigger than wlad with a longer reach and heavier. So use his same gameplan, and boom Fury won :yeshrug:

Ortiz would KO all these cats, I think Wlad is way too much for AJ rn though

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Its like I said I saw in the other boxing forums that Povetkin was the one under suspicion for PED and Wilder still was the villain in their eyes because he wanted a fair match. To them Deontay Wilder is to blame even though that was the WBC's decision to postpone the fight........a fight Deontay was willing to go to Russia for. This shyt had :mjpls: all over it.
Can you imagine the shytstorm if Deontay Wilder straight up told the drug testing committee to fukk off? :ohlawd:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i thought valdez already had a fight lined up under ggg/Jacobs card
That's right shyt he's fighting on the pac/vargas card against an unknown asian :francis:

Prolly is referring to LSC/Frampton 2, but I just assumed that was happening already.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Wlad took those last rounds big and that's pretty much what won him the fight imo. He looked like shyt throughout the fight and was really pushed by a guy who had limited experience at the world class level. With that said, Wlad gutted out a tough fight at the end. That's what great champions do. They put stamps on their fight and take it to the next level. If he wouldn't have turned it up, Jennings could have prolly finessed a draw. shyt you never know with this sport.

I knew Wlad was food (for the right boxer) after that fight though, but even then I thought he'd still beat that giant retarded gypsy fukk. :snoop:
Tyson won on accident now be acting like a dummy. Hw is a mess right now tbh

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I thought y'all loved Ring Rankings N belts??

Lara is #2 Ring @ 154
Lara is WBA Champ

N Lara got 2nd best rating on Showtime in 2016 ahead of even LSC v Frampton

He's the draw of 154 :dead:

(excluding cinnamon)
nikkas need to put some respeck on lara name I can't wait for that uppity nikka Andrade to lose. Tired of that no name talking like he big shyt