Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Aite thanks man. Also I notice that in the second gif when breaking the opponent's guard he is using a hand trapping technique as well which is something I see in kickboxing and muay thai matches :jbhmm:

I was just about to comment on that knocking down the guard and throwing a shots, Ward does this and I also saw Shakur Stevenson doing this in the olympics
:wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I was just about to comment on that knocking down the guard and throwing a shots, Ward does this and I also saw Shakur Stevenson doing this in the olympics
:wow:
Yeah Ward too I noticed. And Ward is crafty with it. If boxing were to be put into an NFL playbook format, Ward could write the book on it. He knows damn near every trick in the game. :wow:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
From June 2016:

Arthur Pellulo, Andrade’s promoter, told ESPN.com that his client is targeting a fight with Cuban WBO champion Erislandy Lara and WBC champion Jermell Charlo : “I’m going to ask Stephen (Espinoza) if he is interested in doing a fight between Demetrius and Lara.

“Lara and him would be a great fight and the winner could then fight the winner of (Jermell) Charlo and (Charles) Hatley in a unification fight, which would be even bigger than just Demetrius fighting Charlo for his title.

“Demetrius wants a title fight next and I want to get it for him. Now I have to see if it’s something we can do.”

Andrade is targeting all the 154-pounds belts and Pellulo told BoxingScene that his fighter will also look at IBF champion Jermall Charlo.

“As we speak Jermell Charlo has to fight [Charles] Hatley (mandatory challenger) next.

“We’ve proposed to Stephen Espinoza (that we want the Erislandy) Lara or the other Charlo (Jermall) – and whoever wins the title, the that winner fights the winner of Charlo-Hatley.”

Andrade Targets Lara And Charlo Fights Says Promoter

Bu-bu-but, Andrade is ducking Erislandy BoreUs:shaq2:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Skill or resume?
I consider both. :yeshrug:

Easy to look skilled against Brian rose and Willie Nelson compared to dudes like punisher or even canelo for the time lara was giving him a lesson:francis:

Andrade Is big that's it. Nothing special:yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
he wants to set his feet in front of you and feint, steal, and step around. to maintain this range when you come forward he has to move his feet. that is to say when you are coming forward he cant set his feet and when he cant set his feet he cant stand in front of you and feint, steal, and step around.

when he is backing up, he is not punching. so you want to come forward to minimize how much he can set his feet to minimize how much he can punch.

PP0Q2SI8.gif

when he can set his feet you are in hot water.

CHNqkRfE.gif

can you see the difference?

he has a tendency to step around with his hands down.

ZZa0N2ZI.gif

when southpaws turn to their right they turn into the path of an orthodox hook.

Yv1qhKLq.gif

he can get away with this with most guys. but its a dangerous habit. good punchers have a good punchers sense. even the biggest punchers have to know how to sense when and where there are openings. power without a good punchers sense means nothing.

i think walters is good at sensing out when and where there are openings and he can very much catch you with your hand in the cookie jar.

give me some time to think about it.
Nice breakdown :obama:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
And who is this source again?
111 followers..
Come on man!!!

He has 83 followers and has been proven right over & over again...including this tweet before anyone knew something:

I say that to say...followers don't =/= sources

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
He has 83 followers and has been proven right over & over again...including this tweet before anyone knew something:

I say that to say...followers don't =/= sources

Well eddie hearn said its not true.
Eddie will break the news first via sky news..

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Femi about to send Wlad into retirement..its the only way

Abeg, make you no vex me :wow:

Can't have my thanksgiving weekend ruined now
Wladimir Klitschko excited by Anthony Joshua v Dillian Whyte and may be ringside
Last Updated: 21/09/15 5:04pm

Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ

Wladimir Klitschko may attend Decembers' clash between Joshua and Whyte
Wladimir Klitschko is enthusiastic over the prospect of rising heavyweights Anthony Joshua and Dillian Whyte clashing and may even attend the event.

"As I mentioned before, I'm a fan of Anthony Joshua. I became his fan. I think he has great qualities. I know Dillian and he's also a great guy. I was observing Joshua in London winning the [Olympic] gold and getting the footsteps I got in 1996."

"I really think Anthony has a bright future. He's still raw and needs to learn a lot but I see incredible progress after each fight. He's getting better, mature and from a boy to a man. I've done it previously in my life as well.

Joshua vs Breazeale: Wladimir Klitschko wants AJ after 'idiot' Tyson Fury
By Stephen Turner
Last Updated: 23/06/16 8:29am

gettyimages-499078122-1-2048x1536_3454400.jpg

Wladimir Klitschko lost his titles to Tyson Fury in November
Wladimir Klitschko says Anthony Joshua is "good for boxing" and believes the pair will meet once he has beaten "idiot" Tyson Fury.
"I think it's good for boxing that Joshua is world champion and I'm happy for him. It's an exciting time and there's nothing wrong with Joshua having the IBF belt.

"I have no doubt that eventually [a Joshua fight] can happen, but there's nothing I'm looking at beyond Tyson Fury.

"I'm embarrassed we have a world champion like Tyson Fury, for the sport it's a shame. He's an idiot, and now this guy has the stage where he can say stupid things in public."

The great one himself has given Anthony Joshua praise and now things are coming full circle :wow:
He used to spar with him to prepare him with fights. He sees a bit of himself in Anthony Joshua:mjcry:
Its legit coming from him because klitschko has evolved alot as a fighter in his career:mjcry: