Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Made sure not to mention Lara name though
:sas2:

Ain't no tv ratings, attendance, fanbase, or money in an Andrade vs Lara fight.

Worthless matchup....Andrade will be fighting Paul Williams' leftovers for nothing:manny:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Err on dirty boxing brehs:francis:

I agree with you 100%. Dude cant beat Loma...he doesn't possess the talent to beat someone like Loma, so he did what fighters of his elk do: Use any and all advantages, legal or illegal doesn't matter, to get a W over an inexperienced fighter, and he did.

However, I cant see that ever happening again. Salido is way too crude to beat someone as polished imo, and Loma and his team wont let him be that size or let the fouls go uncalled this time. It would be a straight up Boxing match, and Loma's gonna embarrass him
That fight was ridiculous

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Worthless matchup....Andrade will be fighting Paul Williams' leftovers for nothing:manny:
:comeon:
Aint no attendance fanbase, money for, Jrock.. damn sure aint none for Andrade himself.. He only calling out guys he feels he can beat yet claiming the whole 154 retired :camby:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:comeon:
Aint no attendance fanbase, money for, Jrock.. damn sure aint none for Andrade himself.. He only calling out guys he feels he can beat yet claiming the whole 154 retired :camby:

Canelo is the only draw in that division these nikkas all need to :camby: and go fight each other.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No.

I think he was severely outweighed and out-"dirtied" by Salido. Salido gets beat clearly in the rematch, and he knows it which is why he outpriced himself by asking for more money than Loma.
I wouldn't say he priced himself out. He just not willing to get dominated for nothing.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

1. Lara clearly outboxed a outta prime punisher

2. Andrade is Thurman status at best nothing special at all

3. Lara is top 15 p4p :umad:

4. Andrade can only duck lara for so long cuz he never getting that Canelo shot:banderas:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
1. Lara clearly outboxed a outta prime punisher

2. Andrade is Thurman status at best nothing special at all

3. Lara is top 15 p4p :umad:

4. Andrade can only duck lara for so long cuz he never getting that Canelo shot:banderas:

:martin:

He's got About three opponents he can fight to get a belt or get in line that being Jermell Charlo Canelo and Culcay, one of those fights must be next and he will have to see Lara at some point likely to unify that would be a premiere matchup I don't think he's ducking but he need to step his way up imo

Andrade would beat the breaks off Thurman

:skip: He already has

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:martin:

He's got About three opponents he can fight to get a belt or get in line that being Jermell Charlo Canelo and Culcay, one of those fights must be next and he will have to see Lara at some point likely to unify that would be a premiere matchup I don't think he's ducking but he need to step his way up imo

Andrade would beat the breaks off Thurman

:skip: He already has
Thurman is too small tho I never said Keith could beat him. I'm just saying that Andrade is on the same skill level of thurman