Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Loma might gets drilled if he thinks he can dance around Walters shifting angles in the pocket... Walters is a whole different type of beast than Roman Gonzalez

I always thought that defensive irresponsibility is the biggest known mistake of Loma. He is confident that he can move around his opponent safely without taking a big risk cause he is confident in his speed. Might be too confident imo. Walters is also very quick and explosive so he can exploit this weakness of Loma.

GRJ was also fast and explosive, he also gave Loma's hadest fight outside of the Salido one but GRJ didn't have the power of Walters next to it and he was the smaller man than Loma. Walters, next to being a dangerous matchup for Loma (imo...) will be also bigger and more powerful.

I think it's a 50-50
I might wrong but we will see

GRJ's feet/footwork aren't as nice as the ax man's either. Like you said Walters is a totally different animal.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Salido is just a Glen Johnson on lower division.

I feel what you saying, but I think Salido is more talented than Glen Johnson. Johnson is more of a solid technical workhorse type of fighter. He can only really fight one way which is going forward.

Salido can box a lil bit and for a brawler, he throws great combinations. The shyt he was lighting up JuanMa with was just :banderas:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Grj got damn near blanked by loma:mjlol:

Maybe I am tripping but legit only had him winning like 2 rounds. :yeshrug:

I feel you.

Turbo Fists won like 3 rounds tops that night. He didn't get his ass kicked or beat up, but he got outboxed soundly.

He did kinda redeem himself with the Gonzalez KO though.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I feel you.

Turbo Fists won like 3 rounds tops that night. He didn't get his ass kicked or beat up, but he got outboxed soundly.

If grj keep winning I wanna see a rematch. I actually think Gary the best at 126 but that's neither here nor there

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I feel you.

my nikka gary russ is wbc featherweight kingpin now

521740480-gary-russell-jr-poses-with-his-belt-after-gettyimages.jpg

he gives hope to all the regular small size nikkas out there..if they can believe, they can achieve :mjcry:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
GRJ's feet/footwork aren't as nice as the ax man's either. Like you said Walters is a totally different animal.
And likewise, Loma ain't robotic and shyt like Sosa was.....and Marriaga put up a damn good showing, despite being bullied around by the extra weight