Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Sigh breh we all make predictions all the time. I was grossly wrong on Cotto/Canelo, Loma/GRJ too actually. You gotta take it in stride and KIM Pat. On no planet did Salido give Loma a boxing lesson, he did beat him though.

you walked into that one though...its a little break from being right about whats happening with PBC lol...and i dont know about you but i watched a real technical boxing masterpiece in that salido-lomachenko fight breh..comrade vasyl welcome to the pro game :dame:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
you walked into that one though...its a little break from being right about whats happening with PBC lol...and i dont know about you but i watched a real technical boxing masterpiece in that salido-lomachenko fight breh..comrade vasyl welcome to the pro game :dame:
Technical boxing masterpieces don't include 70 low blows Pat, not in harlem :dame:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Any news on the walters/loma purse splits?? Did Walters cave in?

walters probably didn't have a choice imo. what other fight out there is gonna give him a big payday. my guess is 50/50 or 55/45 the most.

walter-lomo at the cosmo :blessed: im fukkin there!
2 years ago, i thought walters would have given lomo hell but lomo has improved his game. let's be real and i fukks wit the axeman but, he aint been impressive since the donaire fight. maybe it's the competition but he better have his shyt together come fight night.

we might end 2016 on a good note, starting next month

cleverly-braemher (oct)
lomo-axeman (nov)
ggg-jacobs (dec)
charlo-j rock????
degale-jack (nov)
ward-kovalev (nov)
wlad-joshua (oct)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Technical boxing masterpieces don't include 70 low blows Pat, not in harlem :dame:
But what about Spanish Harlem

200px-Trinidad_158063737.jpg

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
First part is partly true he has been inactive since December? I think. Loma's not the 2nd best fighter in the world, and I love dudes skills. I'm quite confident Walters hasn't been sitting around smoking weed n fukkin Jamaican bytches the entire past 9 months though. This fight was supposed to be in Chicago in April.

Second part I agree with partially as well. Yea he kept him inactive, not because he threatened to leave HBO, but because he was fighting about his purse, which HBO didn't have money for at the time. His last proposed fight was.........Lomanchenko. I'm sure he coulda fought a tune up in Jamaica for 100k or some shyt.

Bottom line Loma's gonna beat him :yeshrug:
Loma might gets drilled if he thinks he can dance around Walters shifting angles in the pocket... Walters is a whole different type of beast than Roman Gonzalez

I always thought that defensive irresponsibility is the biggest known mistake of Loma. He is confident that he can move around his opponent safely without taking a big risk cause he is confident in his speed. Might be too confident imo. Walters is also very quick and explosive so he can exploit this weakness of Loma.

GRJ was also fast and explosive, he also gave Loma's hadest fight outside of the Salido one but GRJ didn't have the power of Walters next to it and he was the smaller man than Loma. Walters, next to being a dangerous matchup for Loma (imo...) will be also bigger and more powerful.

I think it's a 50-50
I might wrong but we will see

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Walters was 8 months off before the Marriaga fight though and it didn't seem on him imo... he won easily

so let's hope 11 months is no different either

Are you comparing him coming off 8 months to face Marriaga to him coming off 11 months to face Vasyl Lomachenko...one of the Top 5 pure skilled Boxers today? :dwillhuh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Are you comparing him coming off 8 months to face Marriaga to him coming off 11 months to face Vasyl Lomachenko...one of the Top 5 pure skilled Boxers today? :dwillhuh:
nah I compare his form compared to himself
he looked just as good after 8 months layoff, that's what I say

If he can recharge to 100% it's whatever who the opponent is cause the 100% version will face him whether he loses or wins...

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Loma might gets drilled if he thinks he can dance around Walters shifting angles in the pocket... Walters is a whole different type of beast than Roman Gonzalez

I always thought that defensive irresponsibility is the biggest known mistake of Loma. He is confident that he can move around his opponent safely without taking a big risk cause he is confident in his speed. Might be too confident imo. Walters is also very quick and explosive so he can exploit this weakness of Loma.

GRJ was also fast and explosive, he also gave Loma's hadest fight outside of the Salido one but GRJ didn't have the power of Walters next to it and he was the smaller man than Loma. Walters, next to being a dangerous matchup for Loma (imo...) will be also bigger and more powerful.

I think it's a 50-50
I might wrong but we will see
Grj got damn near blanked by loma:mjlol:

Maybe I am tripping but legit only had him winning like 2 rounds. :yeshrug: