Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
nah I compare his form compared to himself
he looked just as good after 8 months layoff, that's what I say

If he can recharge to 100% it's whatever who the opponent is cause the 100% version will face him whether he loses or wins...

He looked good because he was facing Marriaga...Lomachenko is a whole nother beast.

He’s not beating Lomachenko anyways, even if he just fought in July, but the fact he's been off damn near an entire year & his first fight back is against a Top 5 skilled Boxer in the world? He's taking a L. A clear, wide, UD loss to Lomachenko.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Pat is #axemen ??

Walters stans Hate it had to be y'all but....

its over

NO SHOT
lX40C0m.jpg
Walters is a good fighter, but Loma will show him what true world class talent is all about.

And this CChocolatito thing. I dont think you are saying it, but I dont put it as a duck, if he is asking for a Cuadras rematch. He may have to learn that little fighters dont get paid like that and he will have to take less for Estrada and Inoue.

I haven't seen anything in him that thinks Chocolatito is about that duck life, but he has been trying to find a way lately to become a bigger star and make more money. He probably will learn the hard way that little men dont win in the boxing game financially.

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
Loma might gets drilled if he thinks he can dance around Walters shifting angles in the pocket... Walters is a whole different type of beast than Roman Gonzalez

I always thought that defensive irresponsibility is the biggest known mistake of Loma. He is confident that he can move around his opponent safely without taking a big risk cause he is confident in his speed. Might be too confident imo. Walters is also very quick and explosive so he can exploit this weakness of Loma.

GRJ was also fast and explosive, he also gave Loma's hadest fight outside of the Salido one but GRJ didn't have the power of Walters next to it and he was the smaller man than Loma. Walters, next to being a dangerous matchup for Loma (imo...) will be also bigger and more powerful.

I think it's a 50-50
I might wrong but we will see

If Salido was able to easily land on him(the headshots, not the low blows lol), then Walters shouldnt have too much trouble finding him. Im not picking until the weigh in. I dont like the inactivity for Walters.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
If Salido was able to easily land on him(the headshots, not the low blows lol), then Walters shouldnt have too much trouble finding him. Im not picking until the weigh in. I dont like the inactivity for Walters.
It keeps bugging me if Loma improved since the Salido fight or just Salido was a lot harder than the others... :jbhmm:

On one hand he seemed to be better against GRJ already and after that plus he is a fresh pro, on the other hand - even if I usually don't advance to am standouts that they will know the pro game automatically - it makes me wonder how much a fighter with almost 400 amateur bouts can improve technically... :patrice:
Where ams mostly can improve among pros is mostly stamina because of the longer fights, tactics, cause not everyone fight by the book here and areas which are not really taught among ams except if they have a natural knock for it...

Loma showed stamina from this so far, but as far as his style he didn't really have to change up his original style.

So I really don't know...

50-50 fight for me, no joke

great fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It keeps bugging me if Loma improved since the Salido fight or just Salido was a lot harder than the others... :jbhmm:

On one hand he seemed to be better against GRJ already and after that plus he is a fresh pro, on the other hand - even if I usually don't advance to am standouts that they will know the pro game automatically - it makes me wonder how much a fighter with almost 400 amateur bouts can improve technically... :patrice:
Where ams mostly can improve among pros is mostly stamina because of the longer fights, tactics, cause not everyone fight by the book here and areas which are not really taught among ams except if they have a natural knock for it...

Loma showed stamina from this so far, but as far as his style he didn't really have to change up his original style.

So I really don't know...

50-50 fight for me, no joke

great fight
Salido's a master boxer breh :dame:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I respect the hell out of Loma's skill btw but all I'm saying that his style is not the safest and relies very much on his athleticism (I'm thinking about speed) while he is usually close to his opponent, not super close, like he isn't an inside fighter, but rather in the pocket or something like that. So if you have a risky defense which is mainly built on your athleticism that can be fatal against someone like Walters. I will rewatch later some Loma fights but outside of his reflexes and simply being unpredictable with his angles I didn't see that he would have secured himself "just in case"...

it can also depend on how much Walters' timing and counter punching are on place.

of course it can still happen that Walters won't find him and Loma will just duck every of his punches acrobatically, idk... I just feel that Walters is faster (in handspeed at least) and smarter than that

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
135 is starting to get a little lit...if he can put in some work at 130..he will be a great addition there down the line.
I wonder if MIkey catches a title at 135 then bounces or what?

Because Walters/Mikey would be :whew:

Walters, like Frampton at 126, will be better at 135.