Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He hardly made featherweight but he made sfw pretty easily as far as I know...
Yeah I'm not worried about that. It's the fact that he is a Jamaican that's been on the couch for a year. He gone spend the majority of his camp losing weight instead of preparing for the 2nd best fighter in the world. :beli:

Bob is a genius. Walters was getting Outta line and iirc he threatened to leave hbo. So first bob damn near makes him lose his 0 by that bs draw. .then he keeps him on the couch for a year and his return fight is fukking Lomachenko :martin:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
130...lomachenko holds the WBO belt there..its a title fight
Yeah I edited, had my wires crossed for a second. But Walters should be fine at 130 for atleast one more fight, but he's a big dude though. His future is definitely at 135/140. Man is the same height as Crawford and a three inch longer reach :dwillhuh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
its going to be a repeat of the vic darchinyan ko

Dr3MuV.gif
:heh:

If Pat's predicting it, usually the exact opposite will happen!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Lol I don't stan Walters but I fukk with him...yes it's possible to make a prediction between 2 fighters you don't stan..that's how you see things clearly like salido giving lomachenko a boxing lesson and not just looking at feet

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
This is not some local shyt breh... :heh: I already told that to @#SOG_soldier

It's not like you could only do coke in South America or only do heroin in Afghanistan and etc... You can find whatever the fukk you want in every country...
Drug market is global. You can find everything everywhere. Yeah maybe there are differences between the levels of legality but otherwise you can find anything in any country.

I don't want to write my habits so partially here cause even though probably nobody checks it I'm on a public surface and weed among many other stuff is illegal here, not even decriminalized, they can give you prison for it and shyt.

I can say though that I was in the Netherlands half year long so go figure... :jawalrus:

btw yeah there's weed in Hungary, it's pretty popular too only thing that it's not like in the Netherlands that you just go to the shop on the corner and there are different types listed and etc...

there are dealers and there's "weed", not specifically "OG Kush" or "White Shark" or "Kosher Tangie" and etc... but jut "weed". You get what they have, most of the time they don't even know what type of weed it is. :francis: but at least it's safe... I mean you can SEE that it's normal weed not some herbal garbage.

Ah breh no worries I understand it. When I was a young silly man, I got myself into some potentially serious trouble involving myself in that market.

Yea it sounds like y'all are comparable to the USA. I figure y'all can get really good MDMA though.

Breh the weed game is like that in the US too, unless you're like myself and @Newzz and have fire hookups :jawalrus:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ah breh no worries I understand it. When I was a young silly man, I got myself into some potentially serious trouble involving myself in that market.

Yea it sounds like y'all are comparable to the USA. I figure y'all can get really good MDMA though.

Breh the weed game is like that in the US too, unless you're like myself and @Newzz and have fire hookups :jawalrus:
I like my contacts :obama:

MDMA is also popular yeah and it's supposedly good as far as I know, I'm not an expert on it, only tried t 1-2 times. It was nice but weed is rather my type of stuff

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lol I don't stan Walters but I fukk with him...yes it's possible to make a prediction between 2 fighters you don't stan..that's how you see things clearly like salido giving lomachenko a boxing lesson and not just looking at feet

Sigh breh we all make predictions all the time. I was grossly wrong on Cotto/Canelo, Loma/GRJ too actually. You gotta take it in stride and KIM Pat. On no planet did Salido give Loma a boxing lesson, he did beat him though.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah I'm not worried about that. It's the fact that he is a Jamaican that's been on the couch for a year. He gone spend the majority of his camp losing weight instead of preparing for the 2nd best fighter in the world. :beli:

Bob is a genius. Walters was getting Outta line and iirc he threatened to leave hbo. So first bob damn near makes him lose his 0 by that bs draw. .then he keeps him on the couch for a year and his return fight is fukking Lomachenko :martin:

First part is partly true he has been inactive since December? I think. Loma's not the 2nd best fighter in the world, and I love dudes skills. I'm quite confident Walters hasn't been sitting around smoking weed n fukkin Jamaican bytches the entire past 9 months though. This fight was supposed to be in Chicago in April.

Second part I agree with partially as well. Yea he kept him inactive, not because he threatened to leave HBO, but because he was fighting about his purse, which HBO didn't have money for at the time. His last proposed fight was.........Lomanchenko. I'm sure he coulda fought a tune up in Jamaica for 100k or some shyt.

Bottom line Loma's gonna beat him :yeshrug: