Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yup. Ax Man is gonna chop him down ugly
its going to be a repeat of the vic darchinyan ko

Dr3MuV.gif

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
How's the weed there?

Holy shyt just googled, y'all aren't close to place where you can get fun drugs at all. Even far away from Amsterdam.

This is not some local shyt breh... :heh: I already told that to @#SOG_soldier

It's not like you could only do coke in South America or only do heroin in Afghanistan and etc... You can find whatever the fukk you want in every country...
Drug market is global. You can find everything everywhere. Yeah maybe there are differences between the levels of legality but otherwise you can find anything in any country.

I don't want to write my habits so partially here cause even though probably nobody checks it I'm on a public surface and weed among many other stuff is illegal here, not even decriminalized, they can give you prison for it and shyt.

I can say though that I was in the Netherlands half year long so go figure... :jawalrus:

btw yeah there's weed in Hungary, it's pretty popular too only thing that it's not like in the Netherlands that you just go to the shop on the corner and there are different types listed and etc...

there are dealers and there's "weed", not specifically "OG Kush" or "White Shark" or "Kosher Tangie" and etc... but jut "weed". You get what they have, most of the time they don't even know what type of weed it is. :francis: but at least it's safe... I mean you can SEE that it's normal weed not some herbal garbage.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Lomacheno vs Walters signed for November 26th :blessed:

:wow:

I like Loma but Walters is like one of my favs now so I back him in this

great fight!

Let's hope the inactivity won't get the better of Walters. He will be inactive 11 months, that's not good but also not the end of the world.
I feel like Loma will be the "house fighter" here, Arum is not really hyping Walters from whatever reason... :yeshrug: But it won't matter anything imo. I have a feeling that whoever will win this it will be clear

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
@krackdagawd loma wins this one. not hyped at all. he has no tuneups and then takes on a potential p4p guy. fukk is arum doing with team hyperman fighters:scust:

if he was fighting I would be in here talkin that shyt but naw man don't feel good bout this at all . I will be surprised if he win.:manny:

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Walters was 8 months off before the Marriaga fight though and it didn't seem on him imo... he won easily

so let's hope 11 months is no different either

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Walters was 8 months off before the Marriaga fight though and it didn't seem on him imo... he won easily

so let's hope 11 months is no different either

the only thing i wasnt happy about is he lost his belt on the scales..dude was eating too good and had trouble making weight..things that happen with longer than usual layoffs

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Walters vs Loma is a close one like Ward vs Kovalev. Very little between them at all :ohhh: