Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I ain't sure about that kovalev part honestly. I think that was more he falling out kovalev had with his former trainer that he left for jackson which is probably where the rumors of ggg knocking him down came from so I don't know if that's on abel.
The sullivan barrer thing? Yeah.

I like GGG the fighter but this abel dude is a clown

Cliffs notes on the video breh? no YT at work

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Lil nikka gets so many passes :francis:

I was wondering what he was offered. He got 400k for Cuadras...you telling me HBO won't give him 400k vs. Inoue? I bet they would pay that.
He did say he would fight Estrada again, but the money wasn't there as well. Didn't make sense, as he should get as much for Estrada 2 as he did for Cuadras.

Still think HBO should try and get Inoue on their network to build up a fight between the two. Word was it was a year away from realistically happening anyways.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was wondering what he was offered. He got 400k for Cuadras...you telling me HBO won't give him 400k vs. Inoue? I bet they would pay that.
He did say he would fight Estrada again, but the money wasn't there as well. Didn't make sense, as he should get as much for Estrada 2 as he did for Cuadras.

Still think HBO should try and get Inoue on their network to build up a fight between the two. Word was it was a year away from realistically happening anyways.

He wants 1 million for Estrada rematch

Says $$$ ain't right Inoue

Let's put any other Fighter at #1 P4P N have that fighter claim Money ain't right for his 2 biggest threats

Watch the boxing community lose they mind

Chocolatito tho no one cares :jbhmm:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Cliffs notes on the video breh? no YT at work
-Abel threw barrera under the bus after the ward fight
-Barrera insists there is no hard feelings
-video uploader feels barrera's style may be incompatible with abel
-Barrera was kovalev's mandatory so if kovalev loses to ward he can face him

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Danny Garcia's Handlers Tried To Secure Eggington, Says Hearn

by Edward Chaykovsky

British welterweight contender Sam Eggington (18-3, 10KOs) nearly hit the lottery with a crack at WBC world champion Danny Garcia (32-0, 18KOs).

Eggington, who two fights ago was beaten by Bradley Skeete, is scheduled to faces Frankie Gavin on October 22 in Birmingham.

Garcia captured the vacant WBC welterweight belt in January with a twelve round decision over former champion Robert Guerrero. He's been on the shelf since with several opponent mentioned for his next fight.

garcia-eggington.jpg

Andre Berto was long mentioned as the opponent for Garcia. For some reason that fight fell out. Berto claims Garcia refused to jump on board with the fight. Garcia's return was targeted for October 15 and then October 29, but now his return is up in the air. The latest opponent being mentioned is junior welterweight contender John Molina, who earlier this year pulled off an upset decision over Ruslan Provodnikov.

According to promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport, a few weeks ago he was contacted by associates of Al Haymon, the manager of Garcia. They asked him if there were any available welterweights to face Garcia. He offered up Gavin and Eggington. They called Hearn the following day and requested Eggington.

The discussions fell flat over the money. Hearn says their offer of $100-125,000 was too low for his fighter.

"They phoned me up the next day and said we looked at them and we liked the Sam Eggington fight. They said would $100,000 do it? I said no, don’t insult us. ‘What about $125,000?’ I said no, Danny Garcia, you’ve got to be north of $150,000," Hearn told Boxing News. "He would have taken it for 10,000."

Garcia is in the voluntary stage at the moment. The mandatory challenger Amir Khan is out with injury. Once Khan is given medical clearance to return, likely at the start of 2017, the WBC will order that fight to take place.

this might be worse than hearing about danny going after peralta or molina :dahell: