Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Of course there are. All illegal though except alcohol, tobacco and the shyttiest, most untrustworthy herbal/bio weeds and designer drugs :pacspit: :mjcry: cause the recipes change faster than they could ban all of it. New designer drugs appear every day and people can't know what exactly they do or contain cause well... they are home made shyt tier designer drugs which likely will fukk you up. You don't know what they put into it not even slightly, someone just made it in a garage or ordered from somewhere the internet/deep web. I give to quality though, I don't try all that trash.

Especially people in rural areas destroy themselves with that shyt... :francis: Cause they are poor, these garbage drugs are cheap and hard... so they buy it... :yeshrug: Problem is that it likely to destroy them...

In Hungary the real problem are not drugs though but alcohol. May alcoholics around here sadly. But yeah of course there are drugs in Hungary. There are drugs in every country in the world... It's a huge business. You think the families and cartels only trade inland? :pachaha:

How's the weed there?

Holy shyt just googled, y'all aren't close to place where you can get fun drugs at all. Even far away from Amsterdam.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Ortiz kinda irks me. Hella old, and he's gotten popped for PEDs already in the past. Love his skillset, especially for a heavyweight, but can I be out here supporting a busted PED abuser?:francis:

Anyways, his ring IQ just seems to be so far above everyone else's in the division. Would be great if he could get more matchups.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Seriously this is a guy who threw one of the members of his camp barrera under the bus after losing to ward. :francis:

Wait what?!?!

That and he said he kicked kkkovalev out of his camp? After he mentioned in his 'best I ever trained' that kkkov had one of the best right hands he'd ever seen?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ortiz kinda irks me. Hella old, and he's gotten popped for PEDs already in the past. Love his skillset, especially for a heavyweight, but can I be out here supporting a busted PED abuser?:francis:

Anyways, his ring IQ just seems to be so far above everyone else's in the division. Would be great if he could get more matchups.
C/S 100% +imaginary rep

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wait what?!?!

That and he said he kicked kkkovalev out of his camp? After he mentioned in his 'best I ever trained' that kkkov had one of the best right hands he'd ever seen?
I ain't sure about that kovalev part honestly. I think that was more he falling out kovalev had with his former trainer that he left for jackson which is probably where the rumors of ggg knocking him down came from so I don't know if that's on abel.
The sullivan barrer thing? Yeah.

I like GGG the fighter but this abel dude is a clown