Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Rape or not, he physically abused Robin Givens. That's factual.

I respect him in the ring, outside of it he gets the :camby: from me....I forgot all about Tyson's background:snoop:

He's in the same category as Floyd & SRR to me...Great fighters, but fukk them for beating women:pacspit:

Same way I feel about Edwin Valero even though he took it even farther:pacspit:
Mike aint touch that bytch either

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
One thing ill never understand is how people get addicted to drugs

I've seen people in my life get addicted etc...I get how it happens

But me myself I can do whatever N jus stop like nothing...no lingering effects etc
Wish I could neg u addiction shaming isn't cool, bro

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

This guy is full of shyt. Where does one begin :mindblown:
:scust: @ the shots at Roy and Bernard. 2 ATGs

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

"Sergey sparred with Golovkin 5 or 6 times...had some very good, heated sparring sessions...sparring is sparring...that stuff has to stay in the gym...I'm not going to say it happened, I'm not going to say it didn't happen...it doesn't matter if it did,"
He wasn't being all discrete and respectful about it before. :duck:
Sanchez described the encounter to Hustleboss.com as a mismatch. He stated, “He [Kovalev] was one of the sparring partners that we had. He was with me for about a year and a half. Really Kovalev was afraid of Golovkin when he was in the ring. I couldn’t spar him too much because he showed too much respect for Golovkin. He just fell apart in their with Golovkin.”
:troll:
Abel Sanchez on Kovalev: GGG handled him easily in sparring. I would have no problem accepting that fight in the future. I kicked Kovalev out of my camp because of character, moral, & loyalty issues. - grantland.com

:troll:
He's probably changing his tune because Kovalev said otherwise

:hula:
You can like triple G but you don't gotta like this abel sanchez clown by proxy. Seriously this is a guy who threw one of the members of his camp barrera under the bus after losing to ward. :francis:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wish I could neg u addiction shaming isn't cool, bro

Nah I ain't shaming breh...that shyt has effected people close to me...I know all bout it

What im saying is im wired different...

I've popped vicodins, Norcos, Somas by the handful for weeks/month straight N stopped no problems

Same with weed...smoked primos erryday for weeks then jus stopped no problems

Newports damn near a pack a day N jus say ehhh im done N stop no problems

Thats why I said I don't get addiction...Cuz how I am...my mentality is jus stop I've done it, its easy...but I know for 90% of people they ain't like me N can't jus stop, its not easy :manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I can't take that Super Mario fakkit this early in the morning.

:martin: Just know when his name comes up there's about to be some bullshyt.

Ol "Don't negotiate in the media etc. etc." 2 weeks ago "Oh they'll only offer us $2mm to fight Canelo, they're scared"

This dude has a good amount of mid 20s thot built into him :camby:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nah I ain't shaming breh...that shyt has effected people close to me...I know all bout it

I've popped vicodins, Norcos, Somas by the handful for weeks/month straight N stopped no problems

Thats why I said I don't get addiction...Cuz how I am...my mentality is jus stop I've done it, its easy...but I know for 90% of people they ain't like me N can't jus stop, its not easy :manny:

If you were able to pop Norcos every day for weeks in a row and not get addicted, props to you bro.

Most people actually go through intense physical withdrawal when they stop taking prescription pills. Especially if you've been prescribed them and told they're okay by a doctor, and have been taking them every day for years. My ma been through this shyt since she got sick, so unfortunately I'm well versed on the subject.

But in recreational terms, you should be able to stop whenever. If you decided to start, you can decide to stop.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

I'm a similar type lucky us :manny:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I can't take that Super Mario fakkit this early in the morning.

:martin: Just know when his name comes up there's about to be some bullshyt.

Ol "Don't negotiate in the media etc. etc." 2 weeks ago "Oh they'll only offer us $2mm to fight Canelo, they're scared"

This dude has a good amount of mid 20s thot built into him :camby:

Yeah he's surpassed Freddie for spewing most BS in 2016 when it comes from trainers

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
They got drugs in Hungary? :ohhh:
Of course there are. All illegal though except alcohol, tobacco and the shyttiest, most untrustworthy herbal/bio weeds and designer drugs :pacspit: :mjcry: cause the recipes change faster than they could ban all of it. New designer drugs appear every day and people can't know what exactly they do or contain cause well... they are home made shyt tier designer drugs which likely will fukk you up. You don't know what they put into it not even slightly, someone just made it in a garage or ordered from somewhere the internet/deep web. I give to quality though, I don't try all that trash.

Especially people in rural areas destroy themselves with that shyt... :francis: Cause they are poor, these garbage drugs are cheap and hard... so they buy it... :yeshrug: Problem is that it likely to destroy them...

In Hungary the real problem are not drugs though but alcohol. May alcoholics around here sadly. But yeah of course there are drugs in Hungary. There are drugs in every country in the world... It's a huge business. You think the families and cartels only trade inland? :pachaha: