Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You aint ever heard of nikkas who punch their girl?:jbhmm:

You aint ever heard of nikkas who slap their girl?:jbhmm:

You aint ever heard of nikkas who choke their girl?:jbhmm:

You aint ever heard about nikkas who haved kicked & stomped their girl after slamming them?:jbhmm:
All you have to do is look at the abuse rates in MMA. Twice the average pop and those are guys that can fight. Interesting NFL numbers

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
May as well throw Alexander/Ghost on a random pbc card now. :manny:

Loser retires for good. :obama:

im a former devon stan..it saddens me that his career is like this for a man of his talent..getting outhustled by martinez, getting soundly outboxed by khan, getting bullied out of his belt by porter :smh:

The axe murderer

Daps
that explains the martinez fight because that whole fight was just sad to watch because boxing wise i couldn't explain why he dropped off like that..but devon was able to beat dangerous punchers like maidana and randall bailey soundly while high off pain meds? :huh:
Yeah AND he beat Matthysse as well. I thought they were gonna do the bradley rematch because of the strange way the fight ended but idk what happened

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
that explains the martinez fight because that whole fight was just sad to watch because boxing wise i couldn't explain why he dropped off like that..but devon was able to beat dangerous punchers like maidana and randall bailey soundly while high off pain meds? :huh:

Yea I remember we had the same convo back then...

As far as AFTER Baily and Maidana, he did mention that he had a tonsillectomy and the docters were prescribing him more shyt... by that time he probably developed into a full blown fiend, who knows

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
One thing ill never understand is how people get addicted to drugs

I've seen people in my life get addicted etc...I get how it happens

But me myself I can do whatever N jus stop like nothing...no lingering effects etc

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:
I always knew it was something off about Devon, ESPECIALLY his last 2 fights.. It was so obvious he wasn't himself.. in between rounds everything his corner was saying was just going in one ear and out the other... smh @ this nikka being high the whole time.. i hope he can bounce back and it aint too late

:heh: at the visual of Alexander popping pills 5 minutes before his ring wall & being high during the fight:heh:

Him losing to Aron Martinez still weighs heavily on his mind...I bet he's going to want to run that back. He's gonna destroy Martinez:demonic:

The axe murderer

Daps
One thing ill never understand is how people get addicted to drugs

I've seen people in my life get addicted etc...I get how it happens

But me myself I can do whatever N jus stop like nothing...no lingering effects etc
But Black Dynamite I sell Drugs to the Community :merchant:
That signature and post :dead:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yall jus made me change to my og avi
giphy.gif