Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nikkas shouldn't be beating on females or anybody weaker than them anyways, but.....

if a chick balls up her fists and squares up with me like she's Brandon Rios or some shyt, then she's gonna get that work. :manny:

I remember my pops getting fired for beating up some chick that swung on him at work :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikkas shouldn't be beating on females or anybody weaker than them anyways, but.....

if a chick balls up her fists and squares up with me like she's Brandon Rios or some shyt, then she's gonna get that work. :manny:

I remember my pops getting fired for beating up some chick that swung on him at work :russ:

:mjlol: at the fukkery of what your pops did....my curiosity got the best of me breh..whats the full story behind it

i only had 1 incident in my life where i had to regulate a female but i was in 8th grade lol...she got bold after i ignored her talking shyt to me while i was talking to my homie in homeroom..she had 2 of her friends (girl and gay dude) put that battery in her back..so she smacked me in the back of the head like it was the thing to do...saw red..didn't see with her hands but i went ham with the kicks..to the stomach and legs..rinse and repeat..then i got wild as fukk..as she was moving away i put my hands between 2 tables, swung forward, and dropkicked in her dead in her flat chest

something like this (without the running start)

wUT10Gh.gif

she hit the blackboard with a thud and wide eyed look..that thud snapped me out of it..i thank goodness the teacher hadnt reached homeroom cuz i would have been suspended for sure...she talked shyt after some time but she never attempted to put her hands on me again lol

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: at the fukkery of what your pops did....my curiosity got the best of me breh..whats the full story behind it

i only had 1 incident in my life where i had to regulate a female but i was in 8th grade lol...she got bold after i ignored her talking shyt to me while i was talking to my homie in homeroom..she had 2 of her friends (girl and gay dude) put that battery in her back..so she smacked me in the back of the head like it was the thing to do...saw red..didn't see with her hands but i went ham with the kicks..to the stomach and legs..rinse and repeat..then i got wild as fukk..as she was moving away i put my hands between 2 tables, swung forward, and dropkicked in her dead in her flat chest

wUT10Gh.gif

she hit the blackboard with a thud and wide eyed look..that thud snapped me out of it..i thank goodness the teacher hadnt reached homeroom cuz i would have been suspended for sure...she talked shyt after some time but she never attempted to put her hands on me again lol

i just bust up laughin at work

:dead:

#HOH

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

wUT10Gh.gif

:mjlol: at this nikka doing Rumble in the Bronx moves.

My pops was working security and one of his coworker ( big husky island chick ) was talking mad shyt and just running her mouth at him. He was like :ehh:and tried to leave the area. Shorty tried blocking the path on some :birdman:type shyt. Now mind you, this bytch is still making a spectacle and still talking shyt. My pops is a big dude too. Like 6'0 or 6'1 and like 300lbs. Some of the other co workers were looking at shorty like :usure: but the bytch kept going and basically squared up with this nikka.

So this bytch finally swings a roundhouse right hand at dude on some Mayorga shyt :demonic: He steps into her at an angle and blocks the punch with one hand and swings on her with the other hand. He stuns this bytch with the first punch. While she's leaning back, he puts his right leg behind her so she can completely lose her balance. Now this bytch is falling backwards, he starts unloading the old George Foreman version of the IP Man combo where he be beating a nikka into the ground with them quick lil short punches. :mjlol: Pretty much beat this bytch into the ground with haymakers my nikka :heh:

Everybody seen it was self defense so shorty couldn't do anything about it, but they still fired him though which was cool since he was talking about quitting that shyt anyways:manny:

He was in his early 50's when this happened. Dude looks intimidating as fukk, but people always try to step to him. Be lightskin with freckles breh. :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: at this nikka doing Rumble in the Bronx moves.

My pops was working security and one of his coworker ( big husky island chick ) was talking mad shyt and just running her mouth at him. He was like :ehh:and tried to leave the area. Shorty tried blocking the path on some :birdman:type shyt. Now mind you, this bytch is still making a spectacle and still talking shyt. My pops is a big dude too. Like 6'0 or 6'1 and like 300lbs. Some of the other co workers were looking at shorty like :usure: but the bytch kept going and basically squared up with this nikka.

So this bytch finally swings a roundhouse right hand at dude on some Mayorga shyt :demonic: He steps into her at an angle and blocks the punch with one hand and swings on her with the other hand. He stuns this bytch with the first punch. While she's leaning back, he puts his right leg behind her so she can completely lose her balance. Now this bytch is falling backwards, he starts unloading the old George Foreman version of the IP Man combo where he be beating a nikka into the ground with them quick lil short punches. :mjlol: Pretty much beat this bytch into the ground with haymakers my nikka :heh:

Everybody seen it was self defense so shorty couldn't do anything about it, but they still fired him though which was cool since he was talking about quitting that shyt anyways:manny:

He was in his early 50's when this happened. Dude looks intimidating as fukk, but people always try to step to him. Be lightskin with freckles breh. :mjcry:
:wow:....

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Addicted to pain killers????:dahell:

Devon "OxyContin" Alexander???:what:

DEVON ALEXANDER OPENS UP ABOUT ADDICTION TO PAIN KILLERS; DRUG FREE AND EAGER TO GET BACK IN THE RING || FIGHTHYPE.COM

DEVON ALEXANDER OPENS UP ABOUT ADDICTION TO PAIN KILLERS; DRUG FREE AND EAGER TO GET BACK IN THE RING
By Ben Thompson | September 26, 2016
devonalexander2.jpg

:jbhmm:
I always knew it was something off about Devon, ESPECIALLY his last 2 fights.. It was so obvious he wasn't himself.. in between rounds everything his corner was saying was just going in one ear and out the other... smh @ this nikka being high the whole time.. i hope he can bounce back and it aint too late

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:jbhmm:
I always new it was something off about Devon, ESPECIALLY his last 2 fights.. It was so obvious he wasn't himself.. in between rounds everything his corner was saying was just going in one ear and out the other... smh @ this nikka being high the whole time

that explains the martinez fight because that whole fight was just sad to watch because boxing wise i couldn't explain why he dropped off like that..but devon was able to beat dangerous punchers like maidana and randall bailey soundly while high off pain meds? :huh: