Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Not even a slap???
Well that says you have been blessed thus far with haven't coming across any scandalous bytches!!!!
Well done!!!

Unless you fear for your safety, there's 0 reason a Man should be slapping a Woman anywhere besides on the ass imo.

Grab? Push? Shake? Fine.

Slapping, Punching, Choking, Kicking, Stomping, Slamming? Nah...:camby:

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
100%.

Any nikka that beats women, especially a professional Champion, gets the automatic:camby: from me. Unless your life is possibly on the line, there's no reason to beat a woman.

Word. I once had a woman tell me she loved me and would do whatever I want. Which you would think shed be more original....

with her last words.

MMRXUrH.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Anne wolf disagrees!

nikkas know the difference between raising their hands up at an Ann Wolfe versus raising their hands up at a defenseless woman....which most women in an abusive relationship are in with a guy who KNOWS his girl can't do shyt with him physically while an Ann Wolfe can.:manny:

That's weak to me, so I don't condone it & never will. Bullying my baby bc I'm taller, stronger, more aggressive, & know she cant see me with the hands?:dwillhuh:

Hell nah:scusthov:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
who did all that?

You aint ever heard of nikkas who punch their girl?:jbhmm:

You aint ever heard of nikkas who slap their girl?:jbhmm:

You aint ever heard of nikkas who choke their girl?:jbhmm:

You aint ever heard about nikkas who haved kicked & stomped their girl after slamming them?:jbhmm:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

What kinda sick twisted person would even think about doing that shyt :why: :why: :why:
That's the one thing to me that stuck out about that whole post. 'Hey Max, how about that guy that brutally murdered your brother and set him on fire?' :pacspit:
There's a shytload of scumbags in the world though. So, no surprise

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
You aint ever heard of nikkas who punch their girl?:jbhmm:

You aint ever heard of nikkas who slap their girl?:jbhmm:

You aint ever heard of nikkas who choke their girl?:jbhmm:

You aint ever heard about nikkas who haved kicked & stomped their girl after slamming them?:jbhmm:
of course but u saying floyd and mike etc did that?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dude was getting hit with clean ass body shots complaining like a hoe. No rematch for his crying ass.
for some reason im thinking maybe he was counting on the hometown decision to save him...which is why hes acting like that...the fukked up thing is linares had to win the last 3 rounds on the cards to not get jobbed

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
of course but u saying floyd and mike etc did that?

No. I'm saying it's not acceptable for a Man to hit a Woman unless he fears for his life....especially a professional Champion who beats up highly skilled MEN for a living. A defenseless woman is no match for a regular dude...what can they do vs a man who beats up people for a living?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
No. I'm saying it's not acceptable for a Man to hit a Woman unless he fears for his life....especially a professional Champion who beats up highly skilled MEN for a living. A defenseless woman is no match for a regular dude...what can they do vs a man who beats up people for a living?
i agree,just didnt get why you were saying it,
Referring to who