Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Chavez would be much better off with damn near anybody but dead beat Roach

I dont respect Chavez Jr nor do i think he should be allowed to fight at middleweight again, but hes a decent fighter with a good chin. His power might just be a product of him being bigger then all these other middleweights but at the end of the day Id love to see Chavez Jr vs Martinez 2

Chavez Jr. vs GGG would be better..........

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
:why: A new era is upon us

Every fresh prospect is rocking the

HAVOCSQUARE.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Tito Trinidad le lanza un jab a Oscar de la Hoya- Primerahora.com

've always been willing to fight him," Trinidad said Sunday as he shared with other boxers boxing and friends at the residence of Wilfred Benitez in the Saint Just, in Carolina. "But there has to be something that comes Oscar saying, 'Yes.'" "I will not be looking for that many times already negotiated. It has to be something that comes out of it. "

Trinidad's comment came to questions about the possibility of relatives. According to reports, at times of the past years has been people lobbying for such megaencuentro with Tito and Oscar. Apparently, at the time, De La Hoya has not taken seriously.

Trinidad has not let it rob you sleep, but neither has ruled.

"If he (Oscar) comes out and says, 'Tito, I want to fight you ... something serious ...', that goal hand and tell me what is" said Trinidad.

Id watch, Oscar has been hinting at a comeback but doubts he want Tito...................May 4th:ohhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dan Rafael says that Molina will take on Spinks on Feb 1 on ESPN. Antwoine Smith vs Jose Luis Castillo will be on the undercard.

molina will win this shyt easy...prolly KO him as spinks is past it..then my man needs a title shot after..preferably against K9

i am not looking forward to smith yelping like a dog after every thrown punch...ill be rooting for jose luis to do something but that mufukka is beyond shot..hell im surprised he's still fighting even though he looked decent in the last fight he had on ESPN

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

've always been willing to fight him," Trinidad said Sunday as he shared with other boxers boxing and friends at the residence of Wilfred Benitez in the Saint Just, in Carolina. "But there has to be something that comes Oscar saying, 'Yes.'" "I will not be looking for that many times already negotiated. It has to be something that comes out of it. "

Trinidad's comment came to questions about the possibility of relatives. According to reports, at times of the past years has been people lobbying for such megaencuentro with Tito and Oscar. Apparently, at the time, De La Hoya has not taken seriously.

"If he (Oscar) comes out and says, 'Tito, I want to fight you ... something serious ...', that goal hand and tell me what is" said Trinidad.

Id watch, Oscar has been hinting at a comeback but doubts he want Tito...................May 4th:ohhh:

Oscar didnt want any of that Left Hook 13 yrs ago...he sure as hell dnt want none of that now that hes:flabbynsick:

nikka said he was robbed yet never wanted a rematch :rudy:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Happy Kwanza bruhs that A$AP dropped so I been doing the robot in my front room for like 5 hours.

Seriously though Tito needs to fukk off with that nonsense too late for all that, ain't nobody want to see his 39 year old ass face Oscar 13 years after the first fight.
He could have ate big before now it'll be a side show rather than a fight to be taken seriously

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

too late for that, we don't want another roy jones/b-hop