Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
His trainer father use to train Sukou Powell and Gatti( a couple others to). I know @ski Hat knows Geego from starrett city and Gleason.

Yooooooo duke was laying here like he was looking for his marble that rolled under the bed!:deadmanny:

Yes I know him well, Columbian cat. I saw Silgado win twice this year at Brooklyn Aviation. He's aight though, I didn't know about this fight.

@HARLEM AL

Last edited by a moderator:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yooooooo duke was laying here like he was looking for his marble that rolled under the bed!:deadmanny:

Yes I know him well, Columbian cat. I saw Silgado win twice this year at Brooklyn Aviation. He's aight though, I didn't know about this fight.

Yeah his son Chico is his trainer. I knew they were fight but I didn't know they was fighting Dennis L

Guess nikkas need fights:heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
from what I saw on boxrec dude was fighting on a C level local shows, and he's handpicked for a shot, I'd go to Russia to get KO'ed if it was my biggest payday I'd ever get too

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Got dayum....I just seen that Lebedev KO.

Ya'll nikkas weren't playing. That shyt was brutal as fukk. When that nikka fell I thought his legs and arms were going to pop off on some broken action figure type shyt.

That shyt right up there with the Marquez KO, and it prolly got the Randall Bailey KO.
:whew:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
from what I saw on boxrec dude was fighting on a C level local shows, and he's handpicked for a shot, I'd go to Russia to get KO'ed if it was my biggest payday I'd ever get too

Yeah he's C level. The fight was in Russia? He needs to come back to Brooklyn:jawalrus:

Edit: yeah it's in Russia. Hey he gotta eat.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Lebedev reminds of Abraham at his peak, as in all these devastating KO's in the coc00n of his home base.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
watching the newest lampley show, :huhldup: @ the rationale for fighter of the year

I caught that shyt on a late night and I'm watching my TV like :mindblown:

Lampley seemed like he was going at JMM for hurting his man. So much for unbiased commentary and reporting.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The Merchant part of the show was genius though. All those quips and jokes and observations, only in boxing would you get a character like that. Only in boxing, the most classic and historic sport, can some make such grandiose and self-important statements and no one would scoff.

"I wish I was 50 years younger and I'd kick your ass" will be played 100 years from now.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I did some quick research on Lebdev. :scusthov: at the whole cruiserweight division. It's pure trash.

Re-watching the Bailey/Alexander fight. :pacspit: at both of them.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
problem2hk1c.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Victor Ortiz would beat Amir Khan though:yeshrug:

Too much power in both hands and will KO Khan if they meet up