Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

:pachaha: we need more fighters like Mayorga.

I ain't never seen a nikka talk so much shyt before a fight... then gets his ass kicked in the fight. :heh:

That's my Nicaraguan OG :to:

dCRgy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ricardo Mayorga trash talking highlights - YouTube

:pachaha: we need more fighters like Mayorga.

I ain't never seen a nikka talk so much shyt before a fight... then gets his ass kicked in the fight. :heh:

That's my Nicaraguan OG :to:

dCRgy.jpg
He lost his fire post Forrest, if he would have kept focus and worked to stay at 147 he could of been an atg with his blinding speed ,massive power, and odd style. Even in his 154 days, he used to gain 15-20 pounds after the weigh in, I can't be mad he knew he aint have to win, he could slick talk his way to a big money fight

Wishes Margarito aint retire so we could of possibly saw that fight happen

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

Is style was so undisciplined, you could tell he was just a scrappy ass street fighter. Some of those overhand rights tho :whew:

He was the perfect Villain. The De La Hoya pre-fight was like WWE.

And the Cotto Fight :blessed:

The fukkery was happening the ring was on 1000 :heh:

Margorito would've served him the beats tho. Mayorga was too cocky to block punches

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He lost his fire post Forrest, if he would have kept focus and worked to stay at 147 he could of been an atg with his blinding speed ,massive power, and odd style. Even in his 154 days, he used to gain 15-20 pounds after the weigh in, I can't be mad he knew he aint have to win, he could slick talk his way to a big money fight

Lol! Mayorga would've never been an all time great. Mayorga was always a sloppy street fighter with very little skills.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Lol! Mayorga would've never been an all time great. Mayorga was always a sloppy street fighter with very little skills.

Not true at all, everyone doesn't have to have a texbtook style, if takes a special fighter to beat a prime Vernon Forrest not only once but twice, his best simply was @ 147, where he didnt have to worry about get his chin smashed in by bangers, not only that at that weight his power and mixed with his speed and odd style was the perfect storm for him, it was simply too much for most WW to handle, even the best one at that time

Dont let the post Tito version of him skew your judgement of Mayorga, Tito destroy fighters for good

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
mayorga sure didn't help himself at all by foolishly absorbing tito's left hooks on some macho shyt lol

That nikkas a G from standing up to that alone, Oscar barely got touched and was running for dear life

That whole fight with Tito was brutal though almost hard to watch at times..........................Even then Mayorga was able to put Tito on his ass, something a prime ODH couldn't do give Felix the boxing lesson of his life, whoever think Mayorga was just some wild brawler doesn't know shyt about boxing. If Mayorga would of had the dedication he could have been great

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard that it was gonna be a Khan v Peterson rematch

Dont know what Peterson is thinking. There aint gonna be a lenient ref again who will be deducting points off Khan for bullshiet.

Khan's hand speed is gonna be too much for dude. Khan to win comfortably on points.

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not true at all, everyone doesn't have to have a texbtook style, if takes a special fighter to beat a prime Vernon Forrest not only once but twice, his best simply was @ 147, where he didnt have to worry about get his chin smashed in by bangers, not only that at that weight his power and mixed with his speed and odd style was the perfect storm for him, it was simply too much for most WW to handle, even the best one at that time

Dont let the post Tito version of him skew your judgement of Mayorga, Tito destroy fighters for good

Styles make fights and that's why Vernon had a problem with him. Sorry, you can't be a HOF and ATG when your two best wins are Vargas and Forest. Forest was also injured throughout his career and was even injured against Mayorga.

When you talk about ATG, you're talking about the best fighters in the history of the sport. Do you seriously think he has the resume to be even consider an ATG?

When you talk about ATG you're talking about notable wins, notable losses, level of dominance, number of world titles won, conquering multiple weight classes, and other achievements.

What did Mayorga do in his career? :comeon:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I heard that it was gonna be a Khan v Peterson rematch

Dont know what Peterson is thinking. There aint gonna be a lenient ref again who will be deducting points off Khan for bullshiet.

Khan's hand speed is gonna be too much for dude. Khan to win comfortably on points.

Peterson is who they should aviod most, Khan speed and pillow shots is simply a way to protect his suspect chin and shytty d, and any boxer at Peterson level will find and touch his chin, now i'm truly concerned with how Khan would handle Peterson's in fighting..........

Hopefully this aint true for Khans sake

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Styles make fights and that's why Vernon had a problem with him. Sorry, you can't be a HOF and ATG when your two best wins are Vargas and Forest. Forest was also injured throughout his career and was even injured against Mayorga.

When you talk about ATG, you're talking about the best fighters in the history of the sport. Do you seriously think he has the resume to be even consider an ATG?

When you talk about ATG you're talking about notable wins, notable losses, level of dominance, number of world titles won, conquering multiple weight classes, and other achievements.

What did Mayorga do in his career?

WHat dont you understand about could of................................:comeon:

But to play your game, is Mosley a HOF and ATG for beating ODH twice and Vargas, he did lose to every other elite just like Mayorga..................:rudy:

Edit: I aint hear shyt about Forrest shoulder until Mayorga dominated him twice, his jab sure looked strong vs Mosley both times

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Peterson is who they should aviod most, Khan speed and pillow shots is simply a way to protect his suspect chin and shytty d, and any boxer at Peterson level will find and touch his chin, now i'm truly concerned with how Khan would handle Peterson's in fighting..........

Hopefully this aint true for Khans sake

Khan got robbed against Peterson in DC. If they fight again, Khan will beat him again and will even do a better job the 2nd time around.

Khan has a chance against any fighter except for Matthysse.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Got dam these nikka on Kahn dikk. You are not allowed to put people in headlocks or push their head down because you cant fight on the inside.

I mean did you nikkas forget Joe Cortez the reason Miadana didnt knock out?

Please dont compare Mayorga to shane.... just stop.