Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:why: A new era is upon us

Every fresh prospect is rocking the

HAVOCSQUARE.jpg

Looool nikka even I own a pair of havoc trunks

nikka dre toke forever to make my shyts. And. The shyt cost me $180

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

Have you ever watched The Golden Boy fights show on Fuel TV?

After every commercial break De La Hoya appears on the screen and throws a little combo for the camera.

I'm always like

:pachaha:
:stopitslime:

Don't let those Rico Suave suits fool you. The golden boy is :flabbynsick:

/I'm only half serious. But that shyt is funny :heh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Chavez won't be able to pull that shyt with Nacho. I'd bet on him going with Garcia. Added bonus of being in Oxnard.
nacho himself will square up with jcc :laff:

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Chavez Jr. needs a trainer like Nacho who will work on his overall skills and not just offense. No way Nacho lets him get away with the bs he was able to do with Roach like training in his living room.

Fighter of the year should have gone to Donaire.

Oscar didnt want any of that Left Hook 13 yrs ago...he sure as hell dnt want none of that now that hes:flabbynsick:

nikka said he was robbed yet never wanted a rematch :rudy:

What's the point of a rematch when you give your opponent a boxing lesson? No knowledgeable boxing fan can say DLH did not win that fight.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chavez Jr. needs a trainer like Nacho who will work on his overall skills and not just offense. No way Nacho lets him get away with the bs he was able to do with Roach like training in his living room.

Fighter of the year should have gone to Donaire.

What's the point of a rematch when you give your opponent a boxing lesson? No knowledgeable boxing fan can say DLH did not win that fight.

DLH didnt want that rematch cuz he Knew if he ran like a bytch again hed be looked down on....he didnt trust his stamina N wanted NO parts of Tito at 154

You dont give away multiple rounds N call it a boxing lesson

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
DLH didnt want that rematch cuz he Knew if he ran like a bytch again hed be looked down on....he didnt trust his stamina N wanted NO parts of Tito at 154

You dont give away multiple rounds N call it a boxing lesson

Even if he gave away the last few rounds in the fight, he still should've won the fight because he won majority of the rounds.

Trinidad is only calling him out now because he is looking for a payday.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
khan gon get his snotbox rocked

Its tough to say with a mental case like Ortiz. But if victim ortiz maintains his composure he'll definitely get to Khan at somepoint. Can Ortiz still make 140? He looks too big to me, if its at 140 that would benefit the Khan man

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Its tough to say with a mental case like Ortiz. But if victim ortiz maintains his composure he'll definitely get to Khan at somepoint. Can Ortiz still make 140? He looks too big to me, if its at 140 that would benefit the Khan man

ortiz aint the best counter puncher but i could see him KO'ing khan with a counter cross or hook