Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Figgy popped up on twitter for a while...

Said he fractured his hand first week of sparring for the Burns fight...his body was breaking down so this year off has been to heal up...wants to be back by early 2017

Oh N this too :smugfavre:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
from that same forum thread

"We will not talk to fat can at all. He's in the no fly zone.
We are going to give our interviews to Kellerman"

"I just finished texting with Gennady and he isn't going to to talk to fat can either. This is great "

"He can cry as much as he wants. He will not get a single interview or quote from Danny. Gennady said he'll do the same I'm actually going to send him this link.
His boy literally ruined all his potential interviews. I'm sure that will go over well with ESPN"

:mjlol::mjlol:
Dan can't talk to GGG? If his crush throws him in the bushes like that he will get a mental breakdown, depression and shyt... :scust:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Breh if Fat Daniel had three kids he'd name each of them G, what do you expect? :heh:

"I just finished texting with Gennady and he isn't going to to talk to fat can either. This is great "

"He can cry as much as he wants. He will not get a single interview or quote from Danny. Gennady said he'll do the same I'm actually going to send him this link.
His boy literally ruined all his potential interviews. I'm sure that will go over well with ESPN"

Dan can't talk to GGG? If his crush throws him in the bushes like that he will get a mental breakdown, depression and shyt... :scust:
On God these two posts back to back snatched my soul
mrqrA.gif

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty excited about Golovkin vs Jacobs btw

imo this is the only really good matchup (Canelo now is in 154) in mw for Golovkin and I'm glad he finally steps it up a little. He will definitely get more credit from me if he beats Jacobs. I don't say that it makes his resume super all that sudden but he would get more credit than now. Murray was his best opponent so far, I put Jacobs above Murray in my mind.

Jacobs is definitely a live dog here I don't write him off.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It will be also interesting cause Jacobs' - even though he didn't look as dominant as GGG most of the times - best win (Quillin) imo is about the same level as GGG's best (Murray) and Jacobs completely destroyed that level of comp. So based on that he should be ready to step up as well.
Golovkin is the favorite but not by a lot in my book

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

ive said before dude looks like a weird ass stalker. :russ:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
not bad...now it seems he's going to go on a highlight reel jobber tour for a while to build him up...lets see if he also inherited his father's chin

yeah it would be interesting to see this guy against a bigger pucher. He can't go like that, slugging it out against someone like Joshua

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking today @Newzz

Had he not been a psycho we might've got a Broner/Valero fight :whew: :mjcry:

I'm not sure who wins but someone would've gotten KO'ed.

Yeah...First off fukk that murdering b*stard Valero:pacspit:, but gotdamn was he a beast:banderas:

I agree that would've been an amazing fight at Lightweight:whew:

Valero was on his way to being one of the best of this era, imo, too bad he was a killer.....literally:to:

Last edited: