Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Canelo brings his 600k or whatever, where do you get the rest of the 400k?

Cotto was PR, had the title etc.

Yup and Cotto actually has a fanbase. A real fanbase not no made up hot dog/t shirt shyt.

We need to file that paperwork for hbo promoting boxing as a staff record label and as a motherfukking crew. They have promoted ggg more than any other fighter the last few years and his one and only ppv is a failure and them numbers dropping. They can miss me with that k2 and hbo isn't a promoter shyt as well. Channel been flabby.

They will give Canelo/97g maybe two 24/7 episodes if we lucky. Now a days hbo just toss shyt out there like no limit records was doing in the 90s except Master P was actually selling records :dead:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Larry Merchant response to the LA TIMES about the "death of boxing"
CtEIsKZVIAE2sKZ.jpg

@((ReFleX)) @krackdagawd @Newzz @#SOG_soldier @reservoirdogs :whew:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nacho Beristain (JMM's trainer & manager) admitted to it.

His excuses for turning down the fight were that it was a lowball offer on short notice :mjlol:

400k was more than Marquez ever made at the time. Also it wasn't really short notice. Marquez was set to return in August and was offered the fight in May. Plenty of time to prepare. Not sure if JMM already had a fight schedule, but he could have easily pulled out, and nobody would have given him shyt for it.

Funny how 400k is a lowball offer, yet a couple years later Marquez went to Indoneisa to fight Chris John for only 30k :dead: Nacho is a great trainer, but a shytty manager
Your wrong nacho saved his fighter from taking an L 400k isn't a big enough reward to justify the L. Marquez can't outbox nikkas more athletic than him

Last edited:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
:dahell:

but either way, it's funny to see how everybody in boxing would throw all plans out the window if they could get a shot at canelo. kid really got the juice:mjcry:.....:CaneloRejoice:
Just goes to show we are all human. He was clearly frustrated by negotiations not going well and was calling GGG a hypocrite and p*ssy on a public forum and deserved to have Canelo running over him, to a great dude who he loves talking to and got low balled by Canelo when Jacobs had a final contract to sign.

All after he said it was business, not personal. :francis:

That aside, it was great insight into how things work behind the scenes and how close or far apart fights can get and we as fans really know nothing about what really goes on. From that point of view I really enjoyed reading through it.