Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from that same forum thread

"We will not talk to fat can at all. He's in the no fly zone.
We are going to give our interviews to Kellerman"

"I just finished texting with Gennady and he isn't going to to talk to fat can either. This is great "

"He can cry as much as he wants. He will not get a single interview or quote from Danny. Gennady said he'll do the same I'm actually going to send him this link.
His boy literally ruined all his potential interviews. I'm sure that will go over well with ESPN"

:mjlol::mjlol:
Dan can't talk to GGG? If his crush throws him in the bushes like that he will get a mental breakdown, depression and shyt... :scust:
Anyone know who the bolded is in reference to, who's Dan's boy?

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Lol, I missed that one. Funny as shyt. Wonder what he did that really pissed Danny's team off? Or just a long term beef.

'Fighters don't like him. ESPN is going to cover this fight regardless. We don't need some blowhard fat can who shows up on Wednesday and starts eating during the private press conference and then tries to grab you on your way out of the venue (I wish I was exaggerating here ) to get his story covering anything for us.'

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
This shyt with Fury is the same thing I always say...your fat boxers gotta stay active or they get fukking fat

Klit shoulda took an immediate rematch...instead nikka wanted a break but didn't want Fury fighting nobody else... Now look at the fukkery this caused

Shoulda let Fury fight a mando then get his rematch... Things wouldve been much smoother
Don't make it out like this shyt would be Wlad's fault, he's not Fury's dad, Fury just shouldn't get fukking fat when he is inactive especially if he knows that a rematch is coming soon, it's his fault... :yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
'Fighters don't like him. ESPN is going to cover this fight regardless. We don't need some blowhard fat can who shows up on Wednesday and starts eating during the private press conference and then tries to grab you on your way out of the venue (I wish I was exaggerating here ) to get his story covering anything for us.'

you don't know how much these posts mean to me :mjcry: I hate that fat fakkit :pacspit: glad i aint the only one. Can't wait until a fighter drop kicks him off a Buick. :pacspit:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the fighter. Some like to be heavily involved in negotiations while others prefer not to deal with most of it. Danny and Deontay want to be on as many calls as possible. E (Errol Spence) stays almost completely out of it. Canelo definitely calls his shots.

So it wasn't Golden Boy holding him back from GGG?
Canelo himself is stalling?

:patrice:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3lwnikx.jpg

Invested in this one. I think Linares exposes Crolla. Linares obviously not getting a decision, I think, and both guys have been stopped before.
What time is this fight? 6:30 ET?