Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Fat fukk said klitschko fury 2 may be off again :francis:
Whose fault? If it is Fury man...I am feeling the same way about him winning that belt as @patscorpio feels about Andy Lee losing. :shaq2:
for what reason? almost a year since he won that belt..what the fukk is he doing? :francis:
Its been almost a year:snoop:
fukk both them euros
:stopitslime:
Does Fury even want to mix it up?

I get the trolling and shyt but going back to that press conference when he's looking flabby and saying he hopes Wlad beats em.
:what:

Seem like dude is just content with that win he's got fights with Joshua Wilder and maybe even Ortiz out there wtf is going on
He still can't believe that he won first time and he doesn't know how he did it :manny:

His car broke down is the excuse he's using:russ:

Tyson Fury is a Grade A troll:mjlol:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
His car broke down is the excuse he's using:russ:

Tyson Fury is a Grade A troll:mjlol:

At this point this guy is just fukking around, one last chance and then he should be stripped and fade in the oblivion. Seems like he really doesn't want to fight anymore and it wasn't just a joke so let's not waste our time and just :camby:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It seemed farer... :ohhh:
it does :heh: but he fought twice last year..dude was jobbed with a gift draw against jason sosa in his last fight..which i thought he clearly won...sosa then goes on to take fortuna's zero and title in his next fight...boxing..theater of the unexpected lol

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
it does :heh: but he fought twice last year..dude was jobbed with a gift draw against jason sosa in his last fight..which i thought he clearly won...sosa then goes on to take fortuna's zero and title in his next fight...boxing..theater of the unexpected lol
I saw the fight a yeah Walters clearly won I just remembered it like it would have been almost 2 years ago

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Canelo Alvarez's promoter challenges Gennady Golovkin's promoter to strike a deal now

Canelo Alvarez’s promoter, Eric Gomez, the president of Golden Boy Promotions, called a counteroffer from middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin’s promoter “ridiculous” Friday and urged a face-to-face meeting to try to reach a deal on a super-bout.

Although Alvarez and Golovkin wouldn’t fight until September 2017, Gomez said there’s a need to work to finalize an agreement in the near future to properly promote what he says will be “the Super Bowl of boxing.”

“You know when they start promoting the Super Bowl? The Monday after the last one ends,” Gomez said. “That’s what we need to do. When it’s a super-fight like this, you need time to build up for it, to generate the most money possible. That’s what we want to do, and we’ve made a serious offer.”

And from Gomez’s standpoint, Golovkin (36-0, 33 knockouts) is the one dragging his heels. Last month Golovkin said he was expecting a low-ball “$2 million” offer from Alvarez that would allow Mexico’s most popular fighter to continue skirting the sport’s most anticipated fight.

“Golovkin said he takes great pride in boxing, that it’s not about money, that he’s willing to fight. He said we’d make a weak offer,” Gomez said. “We have all these deal points on the table and we’re not getting an answer.

“I told [them], ‘Let’s sit down and continue the conversation,’ and I haven’t heard back. And if they seriously think we don’t want to make the fight, then take this offer. It’s the most money Golovkin’s ever made.”

On Saturday, Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs) knocked out England’s Liam Smith to win the World Boxing Organization junior-middleweight belt before more than 51,000 at AT&T Stadium outside Dallas. Alvarez fractured his right thumb in the bout and is out of action until next year.

Nevertheless, Alvarez’s promoters are seeking to make the Golovkin deal and say they’re offering an eight-figure guarantee with an undisclosed pay-per-view percentage.

Golovkin promoter Tom Loeffler answered this week with a proposal seeking a percentage split, accounting for a lucrative site fee and pay-per-view buys that should exceed 1 million for the bout.

“We accept the fact that even though ‘GGG’ is the champion, Canelo would be the ‘A’ side of the promotion,” Loeffler texted The Times this week.

Loeffler sees the divide shortening, however, as Golovkin has sold out Madison Square Garden, the Forum and London’s O2 Arena while extending his knockout streak to 23.

And while Alvarez’s fight with Smith was under 300,000 buys, Golovkin’s fifth-round knockout this month of England’s Kell Brook had 500,000 pay-per-view buys in the U.K.

“I could come up with 10 or 20 points that prove Canelo is … by far the bigger draw,” Gomez said.

“I don’t want to negotiate in the media, but if they want to discuss the rest of the points, come over, sit down. We’re serious about making the fight. No excuses to get out of it. We’re willing to make the fight. The notion we’re scared is ridiculous.

“Call our bluff. We’re ready to make the fight.”

:obama:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It ain't hard to see where the GGG backlash here comes from

Super Mario already talking bout he hope Jacobs doesn't "price himself out"

Ain't that called negotiations tho :jbhmm:

This be on some black guy = looting CAC = surviving CNN bullshyt :mjlol:

Yup you see it :francis:

Idk if it's because I'm older or all the crazy shyt that's currently going on but I have zero tolerance for this shyt from the media and the nikkas who run around repeating their garbage. Like I said nikkas gotta work 10x as hard bring in 10x the money but still get disrespected by everyone except the nikkas who not falling for the bullshyt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Well that's true I'm here since June but in this 3-4 months here I didn'r experience that big of a Broner hate. I don't know what was the situation before that though :yeshrug:
My hate for AB used to be glorious. I don't even remembered when I stopped hating him though. Now its not as much fun as it used to be.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm..that has been the popular way a lot of fighters avoid fights.

That's why I respect pernell whitaker..he used to say, "My contracts come signed."

When Terry Norris came calling...them shyts were conspicuously absent :dame:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps