Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breh, don't talk too much common sense, people can't handle it with GGG. GGG's team is currently negotiating with Jacobs team. That is a great fight. Legitimate #1 vs. #2 at MW (until Canelo officially moves up). Great fight in NY. Probably not PPV worthy, unless they want to throw some other stuff on it, a Chocolatito-Cuadras rematch would be great, or if they need a date for Loma put him on. Word from GGG's camp is that basically all non-financial negotiations are going great and that an official money offer hasn't been provided (sounds like HBO/K2 gonna be the ones taking the lead) that talks are positive and both sides are trying to make the fight.

The Canelo fight is a year off. There is plenty of time to make that fight. Everyone saw Canelo's team needing to say something publicly at the Smith fight and they let go that the sides had been talking (although the HBO translator mis-interpreted and said GGG's team wasn't willing to sign). Loeffler said afterwards he thought they had agreed to negotiate in private and since has been making negotiations more public. The funny part is that people act like Canelo can make GGG an offer and he is supposed to bow down and sign and say thank you. That doesn't mean Canelo's offer isn't fair, the largest purse GGG would ever receive, or what GGG will end up signing for...but isn't that what negotiations are, talks to come to an agreement? Usually when a side makes an offer you view that as your starting point of what they want to give, K2 would be fools if they didn't hit GB up and say, we see what you want to give us without being pushed, what can we get if we push you a little? That is how business is done everyday. If GGG takes the offer immediately he is Canelo's bytch, if he doesn't take it and counters back he is feeling himself too much and should be grateful for what he is offered. Sure GGG is the B-side, but there is some leverage. Canelo can't go anywhere else and get the PPV numbers that he will vs. GGG. Not saying that changes the fact GGG is the B-side, but rather he deserves to counter back and not get completely walked over. Yeah, I see the agenda.

Like you said, I am not worried about it at all. The fight is a year away, Canelo is dealing with his hand issue, GGG is trying to lock down Jacobs, and they are trying to negotiate the biggest fight in boxing. Jerry Jones has even said he really wants the fight at his stadium and will put in an aggressive bid to land the fight, so yeah, there still is a lot of stuff that needs to get figured out besides the purse split. I have full confidence the fight will get made, just give it time to play out.

It's getting to the point where we might need a permanent stickied Canelo vs GGG thread.

nikkas is straight obsessed with that fight, even when Jacobs is trying to step up and Canelo is on the injured list. :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's getting to the point where we might need a permanent stickied Canelo vs GGG thread.

nikkas is straight obsessed with that fight, even when Jacobs is trying to step up and Canelo is on the injured list. :mjlol:

im actually seriously leaning on that suggestion....just like we had to do it for pac-floyd..it has gotten to that level

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Breh, don't talk too much common sense, people can't handle it with GGG. GGG's team is currently negotiating with Jacobs team. That is a great fight. Legitimate #1 vs. #2 at MW (until Canelo officially moves up). Great fight in NY. Probably not PPV worthy, unless they want to throw some other stuff on it, a Chocolatito-Cuadras rematch would be great, or if they need a date for Loma put him on. Word from GGG's camp is that basically all non-financial negotiations are going great and that an official money offer hasn't been provided (sounds like HBO/K2 gonna be the ones taking the lead) that talks are positive and both sides are trying to make the fight.

The Canelo fight is a year off. There is plenty of time to make that fight. Everyone saw Canelo's team needing to say something publicly at the Smith fight and they let go that the sides had been talking (although the HBO translator mis-interpreted and said GGG's team wasn't willing to sign). Loeffler said afterwards he thought they had agreed to negotiate in private and since has been making negotiations more public. The funny part is that people act like Canelo can make GGG an offer and he is supposed to bow down and sign and say thank you. That doesn't mean Canelo's offer isn't fair, the largest purse GGG would ever receive, or what GGG will end up signing for...but isn't that what negotiations are, talks to come to an agreement? Usually when a side makes an offer you view that as your starting point of what they want to give, K2 would be fools if they didn't hit GB up and say, we see what you want to give us without being pushed, what can we get if we push you a little? That is how business is done everyday. If GGG takes the offer immediately he is Canelo's bytch, if he doesn't take it and counters back he is feeling himself too much and should be grateful for what he is offered. Sure GGG is the B-side, but there is some leverage. Canelo can't go anywhere else and get the PPV numbers that he will vs. GGG. Not saying that changes the fact GGG is the B-side, but rather he deserves to counter back and not get completely walked over. Yeah, I see the agenda.

Like you said, I am not worried about it at all. The fight is a year away, Canelo is dealing with his hand issue, GGG is trying to lock down Jacobs, and they are trying to negotiate the biggest fight in boxing. Jerry Jones has even said he really wants the fight at his stadium and will put in an aggressive bid to land the fight, so yeah, there still is a lot of stuff that needs to get figured out besides the purse split. I have full confidence the fight will get made, just give it time to play out.

:sas1:

The funny part is that people act like Pacquiao can make AB an offer and he is supposed to bow down and sign and say thank you. That doesn't mean Pacquiao's offer isn't fair, the largest purse AB would ever receive, or what AB will end up signing for...but isn't that what negotiations are, talks to come to an agreement? Usually when a side makes an offer you view that as your starting point of what they want to give, About Billions Promotions/Al Haymon would be fools if they didn't hit TR up and say, we see what you want to give us without being pushed, what can we get if we push you a little? That is how business is done everyday. If AB takes the offer immediately he is Pacquiao's bytch, if he doesn't take it and counters back he is feeling himself too much and should be grateful for what he is offered. Sure AB is the B-side, but there is some leverage. Pacquiao can't go anywhere else and get the PPV numbers that he will vs. AB. Not saying that changes the fact AB is the B-side, but rather he deserves to counter back and not get completely walked over. Yeah, I see the agenda.

:sas2:

#AboutBillions

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Chris Eubank post earns criticism and challenge form Nigel Benn
By Isaac Robinson
Last Updated: 22/09/16 2:59pm

nigel-benn-boxing-chris-eubank_3488659.jpg

Nigel Benn (L) and Chris Eubank are old enemies
Nigel Benn has reacted angrily after Chris Eubank appeared to include his old foe on a social media post directed at Tommy Langford.

Benn (42-5-1-KO35) has long been chasing a third clash with fellow two-weight world champion Eubank (45-5-2-KO23) despite the pair being 52 and 50 respectively.

Three months' half-price Sky Sports
Watch Crolla v Linares live on Sky Sports

Eubank's son, Chris Eubank Jr, recently withdrew from a scheduled British middleweight defence against Tommy Langford and vacated the belt - prompting an angry response from the challenger and his promoter.

Upcoming Fights,Saturday 24th, 23:00pm
Anthony Crolla v Jorge Linares
PRICE BOOST
Anthony Crolla To Win by Any Method Rnds 1-6
PRICE BOOST
WAS5/1
NOW6/1

£10 Free Bet, No Deposit Needed

On Thursday, Eubank posted on social media: "They gee you up and then live in hope that you may cause an upset. If I don't protect you, the danger you're in is real as told to NB. #You'rewelcome."

Live Fight Night
September 24, 2016, 7:30pm

Live on
ss2.gif

Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass
'NB' may refer to Nick Blackwell or Nigel Benn but 'The Dark Destroyer' was swift to reply to Eubank on his own social media site. He said: "Nobody gees me up and plus I know you very well.

"Don't talk about a fight and then back out. I have called you, emailed you and texted you. All I want is either a yes or no. As simple as that.

promo291025404

They have already had a war of words but who wins the battle on the dance floor?
"Just talk straight instead of beating around the bush and talking rubbish for the last three years about you're going to give me another [fight]. Bum."

Benn and Eubank fought out a classic in Birmingham in 1990 in which the latter seized the WBO world middleweight crown via ninth-round stoppage and the pair subsequently drew a rematch three years later in a world super-middleweight title unification bout.

-TiYc6krEQGNAzh34xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ

Eubank believes he showed 'who the daddy is' during a press conference
In June, Eubank angered Benn's son Conor Benn at a press conference by suggesting his father should play a more active role in his career.

Watch high-quality boxing, including Crolla v Linares, with your Sky Sports subscription as part of our three months' half-price offer

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

The funny part is that people act like Pacquiao can make AB an offer and he is supposed to bow down and sign and say thank you. That doesn't mean Pacquiao's offer isn't fair, the largest purse AB would ever receive, or what AB will end up signing for...but isn't that what negotiations are, talks to come to an agreement? Usually when a side makes an offer you view that as your starting point of what they want to give, About Billions Promotions/Al Haymon would be fools if they didn't hit TR up and say, we see what you want to give us without being pushed, what can we get if we push you a little? That is how business is done everyday. If AB takes the offer immediately he is Pacquiao's bytch, if he doesn't take it and counters back he is feeling himself too much and should be grateful for what he is offered. Sure AB is the B-side, but there is some leverage. Pacquiao can't go anywhere else and get the PPV numbers that he will vs. AB. Not saying that changes the fact AB is the B-side, but rather he deserves to counter back and not get completely walked over. Yeah, I see the agenda.

#AboutBillions

I've been saying for the longest that #AboutBillions shouldn't have taken that lowball Pac offer.

but on the flipside, #GGGoodBoys shouldn't be worrying about coming to terms for a Canelo fight that's not going to take place until a year from now, especially when you got Jacobs lurking around the corner.

Broner and GGG aren't the A-sides in those super fights, but nikkas just want them to just take anything on some Ho shyt just because they don't like them as boxers. :manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

#AboutBillions

Exactly what I said the other day...when spoonface started talking bout GGG not laying down in negotiations, what he deserves N all that other bullshyt

But doesn't give other boxers the same treatment...nah they ducking N dumb etc...

GGG N friends been having Canelo name in they mouth since BEFORE the Cotto fight was even announced...wanted 2 weeks to make the fight after Khan

But now its "bu bu bu but Jacobs.... Negotiations take time....why are you talking bout a canelo fight :sadcam:"

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
would love to see this since they got that sparring footage .

and u know Shannon gone be talking u ducked me for the bronze bum. let go champ. lot potential for fukkery:russ:
:dahell: I don't want to see Haye vs fukking Wilder what in the actual fukk :dahell:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

#AboutBillions

I been said this fam and for the record I said AB should have took Pacman offer and ggg stans were dapping it all up. These same people are now turning up their noses at a career high 8 figures :dead: nikka would have to spend the rest of his pro career knocking out Wade's for that money: russ:

But you know nikkas on the coli can't be consistent :francis:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

#AboutBillions
:russ::deadmanny: