Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
So we have
Lara
Ward
Vanes
Canelo
Jacobs

all willing to fight 97g ssshookboys, what's the hold up? Boogeyman need to get sent back to the shop?
:dwillhuh:

And Canelo is on the shelf:what:

Take a deep breath before you get to hating, family.

Canelo's team finally stops there ho activities and puts down a proper offer the same time K2 has to handle the complicated Jacobs mando situation and you idiots dancing in the streets because everything hasn't been settled in three days :heh: :dead:

Ain't no rush, Canelo ain't doing anything any time soon. The Jacobs fight is a time sensitive manner, that gets handled first. GGG-Canelo is happening next year

charknicks

All Star
Daps
That PBC article is sad if true. Haymon basically got everyones hopes up with over-inflated purses for mediocre fights, and now they dont want to go back to lower purses. I dont blame the fighters, but some of them need to be realistic about what their worth is. The list of cats who havent fought at all in 2016 or fought just once is just..... smh.

Come on, boxing. Get it together.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
now look at this fat fukk back to his usual tactics. now that everybody knows about the 8 figure pay day, he wants to try and spin this shyt back in their favor.

Golovkin's Coach: Canelo is Scared of Losing, No Fight in 2017! - Boxing News

"I think he’s afraid of losing, I don’t think he’s afraid of Golovkin, I just think he has the fear of losing again. I think Oscar has the fear of him losing again. I don’t think that fight will happen, and if it does happen, you’re talking about 2018 not 2017." Sanchez told On The Ropes boxing radio

if yall can't see through their bullshyt by now you just a dikk rider. sign the contract and shut the fukk up
image.png

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That top p4p list is shytty. How Bradley in front of pac man? :mjlol:

Roman g better than dre, canelo, kkkov, and pretty boy loma:mjlol:
these guys have the luxury and resources to learn and watch boxing that the average fan doesnt and they still come with these horrible lists. i just dont get it

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Canelo's team finally stops there ho activities and puts down a proper offer the same time K2 has to handle the complicated Jacobs mando situation and you idiots dancing in the streets because everything hasn't been settled in three days :heh: :dead:

Ain't no rush, Canelo ain't doing anything any time soon. The Jacobs fight is a time sensitive manner, that gets handled first. GGG-Canelo is happening next year
Idiots breh? I was just compiling a list of dude's who said they will fight 97g, when the narrative has always been "We have to scour the earth to find him opponents"

Hating? Breh you know me better than that. I've put more/as much money in 97gs pocket as anyone, the exception being if you went to see him live :yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
now look at this fat fukk back to his usual tactics. now that everybody knows about the 8 figure pay day, he wants to try and spin this shyt back in their favor.

"I think he’s afraid of losing, I don’t think he’s afraid of Golovkin, I just think he has the fear of losing again. I think Oscar has the fear of him losing again. I don’t think that fight will happen, and if it does happen, you’re talking about 2018 not 2017." Sanchez told On The Ropes boxing radio

if yall can't see through their bullshyt by now you just a dikk rider. sign the contract and shut the fukk up
image.png
This is embarrassing :snoop:

Super Mario needs to super shut the fukk up, what is it with this guy

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

image.png

they're not clear B side doe...
percentage share doe... :mjlol:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Idiots breh? I was just compiling a list of dude's who said they will fight 97g, when the narrative has always been "We have to scour the earth to find him opponents"

Hating? Breh you know me better than that. I've put more/as much money in 97gs pocket as anyone, the exception being if you went to see him live :yeshrug:
But let's be current breh, because you know full well the narrative now is Jacobs is the mando and that situation is being worked on as we speak, and Canelo is on the shelf so there's no rush to make a deal for a fight 9 months away when you have a time limit on getting a deal done for a fight right now.

Where the hell was Vanes talking all this 8 months ago? He just lost to Lara, of course he'd love another title fight immediately a career high paycheck.

When Jacobs talked about GGG last year, he said he'd love to fight him...but when he was ready and at the right time and he wouldn't be pressured into making a fight fans wanted to see.. He's finally "ready" (convenient that it just so happens he's ready the same time it's mandatory) and the fight is being made, perhaps even sooner than expected with this date opening up.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

image.png
8959c13a97ec6743f74c06814b0ed51a.png

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Breh, don't talk too much common sense, people can't handle it with GGG. GGG's team is currently negotiating with Jacobs team. That is a great fight. Legitimate #1 vs. #2 at MW (until Canelo officially moves up). Great fight in NY. Probably not PPV worthy, unless they want to throw some other stuff on it, a Chocolatito-Cuadras rematch would be great, or if they need a date for Loma put him on. Word from GGG's camp is that basically all non-financial negotiations are going great and that an official money offer hasn't been provided (sounds like HBO/K2 gonna be the ones taking the lead) that talks are positive and both sides are trying to make the fight.

The Canelo fight is a year off. There is plenty of time to make that fight. Everyone saw Canelo's team needing to say something publicly at the Smith fight and they let go that the sides had been talking (although the HBO translator mis-interpreted and said GGG's team wasn't willing to sign). Loeffler said afterwards he thought they had agreed to negotiate in private and since has been making negotiations more public. The funny part is that people act like Canelo can make GGG an offer and he is supposed to bow down and sign and say thank you. That doesn't mean Canelo's offer isn't fair, the largest purse GGG would ever receive, or what GGG will end up signing for...but isn't that what negotiations are, talks to come to an agreement? Usually when a side makes an offer you view that as your starting point of what they want to give, K2 would be fools if they didn't hit GB up and say, we see what you want to give us without being pushed, what can we get if we push you a little? That is how business is done everyday. If GGG takes the offer immediately he is Canelo's bytch, if he doesn't take it and counters back he is feeling himself too much and should be grateful for what he is offered. Sure GGG is the B-side, but there is some leverage. Canelo can't go anywhere else and get the PPV numbers that he will vs. GGG. Not saying that changes the fact GGG is the B-side, but rather he deserves to counter back and not get completely walked over. Yeah, I see the agenda.

Like you said, I am not worried about it at all. The fight is a year away, Canelo is dealing with his hand issue, GGG is trying to lock down Jacobs, and they are trying to negotiate the biggest fight in boxing. Jerry Jones has even said he really wants the fight at his stadium and will put in an aggressive bid to land the fight, so yeah, there still is a lot of stuff that needs to get figured out besides the purse split. I have full confidence the fight will get made, just give it time to play out.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Breh, don't talk too much common sense, people can't handle it with GGG.

Lets keep it a buck.

I compiled a list of fighters who said they were down to fight triple g. One of who is Daniel Jacobs. I said oh dude isn't boogeyman status anymore, because I listed FIVE dudes who are willing to fight him. I didn't say right now, I didn't say in a year etc. etc.

Of all the 'GGG haters' I would coin myself as one of the more logical, even though us 'haters' are all pretty much logical.

Dude shows some 'flaws' during the Brook fight and now he has people begging to fight him. Good for everyone involved.