Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Word going around is Canelo Smith only did 62K Buys...

:sas2:

2vnrlee.jpg
:patrice:

You have any sources you want to show that lead us to that number?
Not saying you making things up...just saying until I see proof, I would be surprised of that. I am not expecting Canelo's PPV to do great, but it definitely should do better than Crawford numbers. He has the best built in fan base currently in boxing.
That top p4p list is shytty. How Bradley in front of pac man? :mjlol:

Roman g better than dre, canelo, kkkov, and pretty boy loma:mjlol:
Pacquiao wasn't included at all, he wasn't in the honorary mentions, so I am assuming they excluded him. Must be because he "retired"...but odd since he does have a fight scheduled.

An active Manny is obviously in the top 10.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Crawford Found Guilty on Two Charges Over Body Shop Beef

by David P. Greisman

Terence Crawford was found guilty on Wednesday of two counts stemming from an April incident at a local body shop, while a Nebraska judge said the junior welterweight champion was not guilty of a third.

When Crawford turned himself in to police earlier this year, he was facing four misdemeanor charges: theft of services, criminal mischief, third-degree assault, and trespassing, according to a report at the time in the Omaha World-Herald.

There were no longer assault or theft charges against him when his trial took place Wednesday.

terence-crawford_8.jpg

“Douglas County Judge Marcena Hendrix found Crawford guilty of two misdemeanors — property damage and disorderly conduct — and not guilty of another — trespassing,” the World-Herald reported.

A sentencing hearing has been set for Dec. 15. Crawford’s attorney told KETV Omaha that he will appeal the judge’s verdict.

Crawford was accused of being part of a group that arrived at the body shop to retrieve his vehicle. The body shop owner, however, said that Crawford still owed money for the service. Crawford’s lawyer said at the time that there was a disagreement between the fighter and owner about the work that had been done and how much he was being charged.

Crawford had been accused of going into the shop and bringing his vehicle off a hydraulic lift, but in the process damaging the shop’s machine, according to the report at the time Crawford, who turns 29 later this month, is 29-0 with 20 KOs. He held a world title at lightweight in 2014 before moving up to 140 pounds last year and capturing a belt there, then made two defenses before unifying titles — and restarting the championship lineage — with a wide decision this past July over Viktor Postol. - See more at: Crawford Found Guilty on Two Charges Over Body Shop Beef - Boxing News

I wonder if he will get any jail time:patrice:

Seriously fukk them if they put him behind bars over some petty shyt like this. I don't even get how this could go to court they should have just threw some money on that guy for the repare and there's no trial...

I think he will only get a fine for this

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
1. Personality is a talent.

2. Warren is not a star and will probably never be one

nah personality is not a talent :what:
there are many different kind of personalities which are suited for many different kind of jobs, life situations, etc...

to market yourself well and communicate well, those are talents and they can be connected to certain types of personalities but a personality in its ow is not a talent. It's just something you can benefit from if you know how to sell it.

Floyd wasn't the draw what he was simply cause he was a cocky, big mouthed guy. If he would have been that in his personal life and shyt... then just a few people would have cared about it. But he intentionally made it over the top and intentionally communicated to the world that he is a douche in order to get more people to hate him and want to see him lose.
His talent was to expose and enlarge (so sell/market) his personality on a bigger stage not simply that he is arrogant anyways... I guess that just made it a lot easier for him to pay this whole villain persona.