Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Good point. That's what I meant. .ab got an actual stable. Floyd seem to be a bad judge of talent like mj. Floyd need to focus on getting nikkas with personality. An American fighter with no personality is never gonna be a star
personality is not a talent though breh....easter has it but rau'shee warren's personality is not on that level..his selling point is being a 3 time olympian

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Floyd is a great promoter, he just doesn't have the fighters to take him to the top of the sport yet.

It's only so much you can do for boring ass fighters like Jack, Smith, & Bey who refuse to help self promote:manny:

I dont think you can take what Floyd does as far as putting guys on his roster as face value. One day I believe, we will see a different side to Floyd be revealed. That "Money" a$$hole persona was just a character he created to make him the biggest grossing boxer of all time. It worked. :russ:

How camps are formed is different. Most of these guys, especially any ones of color usually scoop up guys they have some sort of bond with. I think a lot of personal feeling goes into it. The Mayweathers have long surrounded themselves with mediocre talent. Like the Cornelius Lock's, and what was that guy that fought the dude and lost then fought rematch on HBO and got stopped? Wes Ferguson....got KOed by Edner Cherry on undercard to Floyd vs Gatti.

He gravitates towards guys like that and word is he is extremely loyal to these guys and they love MP because they get treated right. Mayweather the promoter isnt nearly as abrasive as the fighter.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Some of these kos...nikkas getting clipped N they brain jus short circuits N the legs lookin like these hoes walking to the bathroom to wash up after I give them that long dikk style :banderas:

Prime Tito hurts GGG badly :ohlawd:

#TitoTitans :blessed:

Yeah he eats up GGG badly on the inside and midrange. Too many quick compact powerfully sharp punches. Golovkin would have to box from the outside to win that shyt.

Tito got top 10 goat highlights too.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Showtime is so petty, smh...
I wanted to re-watch Quillin vs Jacobs and these mfers doesn't even upload the full fight, that fukking 85 seconds and seemingly also doesn't let others to put it up on youtube.
These guy actually uploaded the last 20 seconds but not the first 65.

Spare money on 65 seconds... :russ: Congratulations you reached a new level of pettiness :aicmon:

We can say many bad things about PBC but I like in them very much that they upload their full fights on youtube

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think you can take what Floyd does as far as putting guys on his roster as face value. One day I believe, we will see a different side to Floyd be revealed. That "Money" a$$hole persona was just a character he created to make him the biggest grossing boxer of all time. It worked. :russ:

How camps are formed is different. Most of these guys, especially any ones of color usually scoop up guys they have some sort of bond with. I think a lot of personal feeling goes into it. The Mayweathers have long surrounded themselves with mediocre talent. Like the Cornelius Lock's, and what was that guy that fought the dude and lost then fought rematch on HBO and got stopped? Wes Ferguson....got KOed by Edner Cherry on undercard to Floyd vs Gatti.

He gravitates towards guys like that and word is he is extremely loyal to these guys and they love MP because they get treated right. Mayweather the promoter isnt nearly as abrasive as the fighter.

Yep

I believe he prefers dealing with active fighters that need a break. They really appreciate it. Years of grinding, bad management, poor matchmaking, low pay, etc. They just appreciate the opportunity more.

This is really the first year he's making somewhat of an effort to recruit really talented guys. However, I don't think he'll change his formula too much.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep

I believe he prefers dealing with active fighters that need a break. They really appreciate it. Years of grinding, bad management, poor matchmaking, low pay, etc. They just appreciate the opportunity more.

This is really the first year he's making somewhat of an effort to recruit really talented guys. However, I don't think he'll change his formula too much.

exactly

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget Nate Campbell :mjlol:

not even pressing play on that shyt. I saw that fight live. although he made some good money in his career, he wouldve made a lot more had he won this fight. he really flushed a lot of paper down the toilet that night because he blew a potential match with MAB which incidentally was Peden's next fight.