Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yamanaka wins

14332940_1279583875427919_6410643667077685379_n.png
I was reading this...5 knockdowns:whoo:..they must have went to war

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Watching Canelo, Golovkin, Kovalev and etc... interviews I'm always wondering why some of these boxers can't/won't learn English properly... It would be only logical for fighters who fight in the USA, but these guys just refuse to learn it... :what:

How come that I can learn it in my country (well I was in the USA one time but whatever...), with some mistakes here and there but I can learn it but these guys who fight in the US regularly for years now, can't learn it?
Breh I work in an office attached to a metal fab shop with Hispanic dude's who have lived here their whole lives, who it would benefit greatly to learn English, they just don't :yeshrug:

Pretty sure Verdejo doesn't speak English still? One of the good things about Valdez

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Kinda reminds me of Toney/Peter in the sense that Moreno should have gotten the 1st fight (it was close tho) but when that rematch comes along, he loses decisively as fukk. :snoop:

it was 3 on moreno and 2 on yamanaka..they were trading KD's

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

These guys really try hard to scare off Ward from fighting on the inside :russ:

First Kovalev with the "I break his arm" BS and now this
Ward holds more than fights on the inside? What a load of bullshyt. :mjlol: How can a boxing coach say something like that about Ward? He damages his crediblity.
Ward not having as high ring IQ as Hopkins is also debatable and it's dam sure that Kovlev hasn't got either.
JDJ should stick with being a coach, being a trash talker promoter doesn't fit him. Just let the fight sell itself.

They know damn well that they are done fukked if Ward gets inside :youngsabo:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
[VIDEO] ABNER MARES CLOWNS GARY RUSSELL JR.; SOUNDS OFF ON CRITICS: "THEY DON'T KNOW THE STRUGGLE" || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"Yeah, you hear it...but who are they...they don't see you 24/7...they don't know the struggle...I'm the one putting in the work...I will know if it's time to hang 'em up...it's not time...we got the guy who fights once every two years...what's his name...Gary Russell...I want to fight the best...I think that I can take him," stated former world champion Abner Mares, who made it clear that's he's eager to prove the critics of his career wrong. Check it out!

I wouldn't mind that fight:ehh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@patscorpio why don't your boy just say he dont want it The Bronze Bomber:mjpls:

“With boxing, people say ‘A.J’s gonna beat him, he’s gonna knock him out.’ and then when you do it they say, ‘Ah, he’s a bum anyway.’ It’s like, what can I do?” Joshua said. “In boxing it’s so hard because our comparisons are are the likes of Tyson, Ali, Holyfield. These great, great, beyond iconic, beyond legendary athletes that they compare myself to and ask: ‘Is he going to be that great?’ To get that respect in boxing you have to do something that’s out of this world. If I beat someone like Wilder, they’ll say he’s s**t.”

Anthony Joshua: If I beat Wilder, they’ll say he’s s**t - Boxing News

:sas2:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
@patscorpio why don't your boy just say he dont want it The Bronze Bomber:mjpls:

“With boxing, people say ‘A.J’s gonna beat him, he’s gonna knock him out.’ and then when you do it they say, ‘Ah, he’s a bum anyway.’ It’s like, what can I do?” Joshua said. “In boxing it’s so hard because our comparisons are are the likes of Tyson, Ali, Holyfield. These great, great, beyond iconic, beyond legendary athletes that they compare myself to and ask: ‘Is he going to be that great?’ To get that respect in boxing you have to do something that’s out of this world. If I beat someone like Wilder, they’ll say he’s s**t.”

Anthony Joshua: If I beat Wilder, they’ll say he’s s**t - Boxing News

:sas2:
This fight will happen in a year imo

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Neither did impressive numbers btw

gotta love how the media constantly try to spin it like GGG would be a huge draw

He is a bigger draw than Jacobs though

When the replay of my fight can do more views than your live fight....then that's where the problem lies.

GGG is a huge ticket seller and does great ratings on TV breh. Only time he hasn't recently was the PPV vs Lemieux....but we knew that wasn't gonna sell when it was announced, bc it wasn't a good matchup. Only hardcore GGG stans thought otherwise.

Canelo vs GGG sells out Texas Stadium and probably does 1 mill on PPV.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Breh I work in an office attached to a metal fab shop with Hispanic dude's who have lived here their whole lives, who it would benefit greatly to learn English, they just don't :yeshrug:

Pretty sure Verdejo doesn't speak English still? One of the good things about Valdez

Breh its funny when I read shyt like this. Black people also shytting on Mexicans for not hekping in protests, but them dudes don't do shyt. They just work and go to sleep. They have no idea what's going on outside of their job.