Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@patscorpio why don't your boy just say he dont want it The Bronze Bomber:mjpls:

“With boxing, people say ‘A.J’s gonna beat him, he’s gonna knock him out.’ and then when you do it they say, ‘Ah, he’s a bum anyway.’ It’s like, what can I do?” Joshua said. “In boxing it’s so hard because our comparisons are are the likes of Tyson, Ali, Holyfield. These great, great, beyond iconic, beyond legendary athletes that they compare myself to and ask: ‘Is he going to be that great?’ To get that respect in boxing you have to do something that’s out of this world. If I beat someone like Wilder, they’ll say he’s s**t.”

Anthony Joshua: If I beat Wilder, they’ll say he’s s**t - Boxing News

:sas2:
:mjlol: If AJ beat Wilder he'd get infinite props.

Problem is, if he fought wilder, he'd get KTFO

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
When the replay of my fight can do more views than your live fight....then that's where the problem lies.

GGG is a huge ticket seller and does great ratings on TV breh. Only time he hasn't recently was the PPV vs Lemieux....but we knew that wasn't gonna sell when it was announced, bc it wasn't a good matchup. Only hardcore GGG stans thought otherwise.

Canelo vs GGG sells out Texas Stadium and probably does 1 mill on PPV.
GGG in his own as a name isn't that big of a draw. His fight now with did 811 k or so... and now everybody laughs at K2's struggle to try to add Azteca views and everything else in order to make it out to be bigger than it is :mjlol:

Golovkin in still a top 10-20 seller in the sport now but he isn't that big of a draw as they paint him

Agree o Canelo vs GGG, that fight would make huge numbers
Canelo knows this as well I think it's gonna happen in next September, they just marinate it

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'll have to run that fight back to score it. But that KD was a clear NON-KD, and comney taking that hellacious shot in the 12th sealed it for Easter IMO.

Comney just lost a close, good fight--although he sounds like a hoe protesting. JMM CLEARLY lost to BATB @TheNig and still was acting like a sour hoe, never appreciated that........

:dwillhuh:

I had Timbo clearly smokin that fool. I was actually thinking About that fight last night and how when he wants to box, Timbo can look dangerous and how JMM is cut from the same cloth as ODH when it comes to big fights.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio why don't your boy just say he dont want it The Bronze Bomber:mjpls:

“With boxing, people say ‘A.J’s gonna beat him, he’s gonna knock him out.’ and then when you do it they say, ‘Ah, he’s a bum anyway.’ It’s like, what can I do?” Joshua said. “In boxing it’s so hard because our comparisons are are the likes of Tyson, Ali, Holyfield. These great, great, beyond iconic, beyond legendary athletes that they compare myself to and ask: ‘Is he going to be that great?’ To get that respect in boxing you have to do something that’s out of this world. If I beat someone like Wilder, they’ll say he’s s**t.”

Anthony Joshua: If I beat Wilder, they’ll say he’s s**t - Boxing News

:sas2:
:mjlol: i doubt thats the case...no one looks at Wilder like he's a great fighter unless you stan him...he has power..thats about it...you can't expect a cat like Femi to be impressed by Wilder...Femi is a way better boxer than Wilder on top of having power

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
nah people do be calling wilder a bum....well mostly his resume.

I rarely see dude giving wilder props as the best in hw outside of coli and it aint to many here that think that.

plus if wilder beat aj..people can just say "oh hes just a young prospect who beat bum ass martin for a belt".

still that no reason not to fight him and im sure aj would get props and vice versa.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nah people do be calling wilder a bum....well mostly his resume.

I rarely see dude giving wilder props as the best in hw outside of coli and it aint to many here that think that.

plus if wilder beat aj..people can just say "oh hes just a young prospect who beat bum ass martin for a belt".

still that no reason to fight him and im sure aj would get props and vice versa.

shyt i want that fight...im sure that will happen provided one or the other dont lose their belts....wilder isnt fighting for the rest of the year anyways

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@patscorpio

This random as hell.

but when that Roman Gonzalez vs Inoue fight pops off, lemme get the fight thread rights for that one.

I was the 1st one on that #MonsterSquad wave and wanna be there when we ascend the p4p lists.
If inoue wins imma join the #MonsterSquad

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Kosher and JimmyV give their predictions on week 2 of the NFL season. Kosher and JimmyV get into it about Cam Newton's latest comments about health and wins. Kosher sort of believes Cam is trolling the media. Kosher calls Kid Cudi a weirdo and thinks Lupe should smack him. JimmyV thinks it is interesting Kid Cudi is blasting out Drake and Kanye.

Support and subscribe www.fteswl.com thank you