Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
yeah I remember that shyt. nothing was never proven tho.

ur girl ragingbabe said that he sucker punched craw and craw almost whooped his ass but people broke it up.

that should be enough since u post her like like she tells the truth all the time.:yeshrug:

:mjlol: at me believing a Terence Crawford stan in the media:dead:

Gary Russell Jr, or no one from his team, has never said it didnt happened...........and neither has Crawford or anyone from his:mjpls:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Outside of Troyanovksy, there's no better current opponent than Felix Diaz for Crawford imo....unless Crawford is willing to move up to 147:manny:

Maybe so. However, doesn't change the fact that Diaz would be the 2nd best opponent Crawford has faced at 140 and a lot of people wouldn't mind the matchup, because it's not a bad one at all:manny:

I don't think Crawford KOs Lamont Peterson. And yeah, Crawford may comfortably defeat all Diaz' opponents (Diaz has beat them all too to me:heh:)....but Crawford vs Diaz is still a good matchup to see on HBO.:yeshrug:

We watched Crawford vs Dulorme, Jean, and Lundy.....but Felix Diaz Jr isn't worthy of a fight?:dwillhuh:

bad context. u assume I wanted those fights.

craw has came up now in p4p rankings and needs to be fighting like it.

I never wanted to face them bum nikkas.

lucas was already facing provo when he faced Thomas(they fought on the same night). Herrera wasn't ready yet to face craw. lucas chose postol over craw the other time. lundy wasn't posed to fight craw...postol wasn't ready(wanted tuneup)

been a lot of ducking....cant just leave that out....plus this argument is what fights I wanted and I wanted non of those fights.

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
bad context. u assume I wanted those fights.

craw has came up now in p4p rankings and needs to be fighting like it.

I never wanted to face them bum nikkas.

lucas was already facing provo when he faced Thomas(they fought on the same night). Herrera wasn't ready yet to face craw. lucas chose postol over craw the another time. lundy wasn't posed to fight craw...postol wasn't ready(wanted tuneup)

been a lot of ducking....cant just leave that out....plus this argument is what fights I wanted and I wanted non of those fights.

No offense breh, but it's not about what fights YOU want breh....you don't get to make the fights, so that doesn't matter:manny:

What it's about is: "What are the best fights that can be made for Terence Crawford at 140, that the fans would approve of?" and him vs Diaz Jr is one of those fights...whether you like it or not unfortunately:yeshrug:

Crawford doesn't have any options at 140 besides Troyanovsky (which would be the #1 fight for him to make right now) & Felix Diaz Jr. Who else is there to match him up currently with at 140 that the fans wouldn't go :snoop::dahell::what::shaq2::martin::why: over?

You said he doesn't need to move to 147, okay. Then tell me someone outside of Troyanovsky that would make a better opponent today for Crawford at 140 than Diaz Jr?:ohhh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It wasnt just the Gamboa punches (which yes, getting rocked by a much smaller man is always a cause to go :lupe:)....it's the fact that it also came out that Gary Russell Jr KOd Terence Crawford in a little scrap that they had. THAT is the reason that a lot of people on here started going :ohhh: in reference to his chin:

Doesn't mean we think he has a bad chin or suspect chin, just that we don't know exactly how strong his chin is yet:yeshrug:

tbh I never gave much to these sparring, street fight and etc... legends...

if his chin would be so weak that even GRJ KOd him he wouldn't have got even this far...

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:mjlol: at me believing a Terence Crawford stan in the media:dead:

Gary Russell Jr, or no one from his team, has never said it didnt happened...........and neither has Crawford or anyone from his:mjpls:

if u cant fully believe her on one thing u cant trust her on nothing.:ufdup:

u love her post tho but now u don't. u was just on her side bout Floyd. well she a Floyd hater. why should I believe anything out of a hater mouth.

should I believe anything a broner hater says...say like thehonorableskj:mjpls: the dude u want banned from the ring for posting fake(true?) shyt bout broner?:martin:

craw team hardly responds to shyt anyway..surprised bout Garcia twitter shyt.

if it was true why garcia n them aint say it when he was trash talking. u tell me the best trash talkers in boxing gone leave some shyt like that out.:why:

no one has said shyt bout that not even loud mouth Kenny porter, who just telling stories about craw amateur background.:dame:

so two of the loudest mouth trainers who really dont got no loyalty to craw and knows his amateur background very well aint said shyt:whoo:.....that's just weird to me.:jbhmm:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
if u cant fully believe her on one thing u cant trust her on nothing.:ufdup:

u love her post tho but now u don't. u was just on her side bout Floyd. well she a Floyd hater. why should I believe anything out of a hater mouth.

What kinda of Skip b level posting is this?:dahell:

If you follow my actions on twitter, then you would know that me and RB go back and forth a lot. You tried this same stuff with Bread, and then when I posted my tweets back to him, then you quieted down about it.....do I have to do the same wit RB or nah?:shaq2:

Many fellow RING brehs see my posts on twitter, they know what is and what isn't....maybe you should join the crew and THEN talk about what/how/when I say something on twitter vs when I don't:ufdup:

should I believe anything a broner hater says...say like thehonorableskj:mjpls: the dude u want banned from the ring for posting fake(true?) shyt bout broner?:martin:

Compare a regular dude posting on a website, who knows absolutely 0 about Boxing, to someone who's promoted cards, advises Boxers, and ACTIVELY participates in the sport of Boxing as a living:camby:

craw team hardly responds to shyt anyway..surprised bout Garcia twitter shyt.

if it was true why garcia n them aint say it when he was trash talking. u tell me the best trash talkers in boxing gone leave some shyt like that out.:why:

:mjlol: at Swift being one of the best trash talkers in Boxing....that's ANGEL Garcia, not Danny Garcia.

no one has said shyt bout that not even loud mouth Kenny porter, who just telling stories about craw amateur background.:dame:

so two of the loudest mouth trainers who really dont got no loyalty to craw and knows his amateur background very well aint said shyt:whoo:.....that's just weird to me.:jbhmm:

You mean the same way that no one confirmed the Spence KOing Broner story until Freddie Roach came out and said something almost 2 years later...even though Kenny Porter and many others were there?:jbhmm:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
No offense breh, but it's not about what fights YOU want breh....you don't get to make the fights, so that doesn't matter:manny:

What it's about is: "What are the best fights that can be made for Terence Crawford at 140, that the fans would approve of?" and him vs Diaz Jr is one of those fights...whether you like it or not unfortunately:yeshrug:

Crawford doesn't have any options at 140 besides Troyanovsky (which would be the #1 fight for him to make right now) & Felix Diaz Jr. Who else is there to match him up currently with at 140 that the fans wouldn't go :snoop::dahell::what::shaq2::martin::why: over?

You said he doesn't need to move to 147, okay. Then tell me someone outside of Troyanovsky that would make a better opponent today for Crawford at 140 than Diaz Jr?:ohhh:

1.context. breh u changing the argument breh. its not about who anyone wants to see a boxer fight unless it a big money fight.

2.no I said he don't need to move up to 147 yet cause arum aint working with no one who has good fighters to test craw. I want him to move up. I been wanting him to move vs pac the whole time. I like mikeyg fight at 140 but he taking his time and I doubt arum works with him again unless it a big money fight like Floyd.

plus u still aint told me the last time lou diabella worked with arum? u still acting like this a real possibility.

I already said Gomez would be just as good as win as felix. he has won over Herrera(not just a prospect even tho he looked flabbnysick)
burns(3 weight division champion) would give him a belt just as good, making him first unified champ since Judah2006.

im not saying they are better im saying they just as good. especially when u factor in none of them are big money fights

so we really arguing for nothing. look diaz fight okay but it WONT IMPRESS ME when craw knock this nikka out.

but if we give him a pass for this so-so fight then yall gonna have to keeping giving him passes for all the rest of the so-so fights cause aint no one really in 140 that's gone test craw anyways.

I wana see craw vs good skilled power punchers.:manny:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
What kinda of Skip b level posting is this?:dahell:

If you follow my actions on twitter, then you would know that me and RB go back and forth a lot. You tried this same stuff with Bread, and then when I posted my tweets back to him, then you quieted down about it.....do I have to do the same wit RB or nah?:shaq2:

Many fellow RING brehs see my posts on twitter, they know what is and what isn't....maybe you should join the crew and THEN talk about what/how/when I say something on twitter vs when I don't:ufdup:

Compare a regular dude posting on a website, who knows absolutely 0 about Boxing, to someone who's promoted cards, advises Boxers, and ACTIVELY participates in the sport of Boxing as a living:camby:

:mjlol: at Swift being one of the best trash talkers in Boxing....that's ANGEL Garcia, not Danny Garcia.

You mean the same way that no one confirmed the Spence KOing Broner story until Freddie Roach came out and said something almost 2 years later...even though Kenny Porter and many others were there?:jbhmm:

1.naw the point is if ragingbabe is a floyd hater and u believe something that she says about Floyd then why cant u believe if she says something about someone she likes. seems like a double standard to fit ur argument.:skip:

2.there are plenty of boxing people like fatdan I I could point to who don't like broner breh. and u know that. should I believe everything they say about broner cause I could get to posting whole lottttaa stuff.:sas1:

3. even better. :smugbiden:we just had a big fight with roach.....but he aint even say shyt. steve kim was mad as hell with craw team and called them racist. even pointed out the classic small gamboa argument.......but still nothing bout gary. just weird.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
1.naw the point is if ragingbabe is a floyd hater and u believe something that she says about Floyd then why cant u believe if she says something about someone she likes. seems like a double standard to fit ur argument.:skip:

2.there are plenty of boxing people like fatdan I I could point to who don't like broner breh. and u know that. should I believe everything they say about broner cause I could get to posting whole lottttaa stuff.:sas1:

3. even better. :smugbiden:we just had a big fight with roach.....but he aint even say shyt. steve kim was mad as hell with craw team and called them racist. even pointed out the classic small gamboa argument.......but still nothing bout gary. just weird.

1. You don't know what I believe or don't believe of what she tweets. Do I post all of her tweets in here? Yes or no? Simple question...simple answer.
  2. I don't care what you believe or don't believe. What kind of grade school stuff is this?:dahell: I don't post anything with a thought in mind of "Oh my, I-I-I hope they believe" on some Bo Dallas steeze:forreal: The RING brehs are smart enough to come up with their own conclusions and own thoughts. I just love going :mjpls: & :umad: while quoting previous posts when the TRUTH is exposed at the end of the day....and more than not, I win when looking back.:smugbiden:
  3. :snoop: Once again: "You mean the same way that no one confirmed the Spence KOing Broner story until Freddie Roach came out and said something almost 2 years later...even though Kenny Porter and many others were there?:jbhmm:" which means that bc it wasn't spoken on, that means it didn't happen? Oh...okay.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
  1. You don't know what I believe or don't believe of what she tweets. Do I post all of her tweets in here? Yes or no? Simple question...simple answer.
  2. I don't care what you believe or don't believe. What kind of grade school stuff is this?:dahell: I don't post anything with a thought in mind of "Oh my, I-I-I hope they believe" on some Bo Dallas steeze:forreal: The RING brehs are smart enough to come up with their own conclusions and own thoughts. I just love going :mjpls: & :umad: while quoting previous posts when the TRUTH is exposed at the end of the day....and more than not, I win when looking back.:smugbiden:
  3. :snoop: Once again: "You mean the same way that no one confirmed the Spence KOing Broner story until Freddie Roach came out and said something almost 2 years later...even though Kenny Porter and many others were there?:jbhmm:" which means that bc it wasn't spoken on, that means it didn't happen? Oh...okay.

1. I know u believed something from a Floyd hater and posted it like was gospel. u don't believe everything from her but u do believe some things. I bet if she said something bad about broner u wouldn't believe it. u would say shes a biased craw stan.:comeon:

2.what are u talm bout? u said I couldn't compare an internet poster to rb or that random breh talking bout craw. I proved I could post boxing people that spew hate shyt on broner.:yeshrug:

3.IM talking about Freddie roach now tho. im sure he would have said something.....three big mouth trainers and nobody aint said shyt yet in 2 years. it seems weird...not saying this means its not true....just that it doesn't help the case.:manny:

....plus u mentioned craw team aint say shyt about it....well gary team aint said shyt either.

but we know spence eventually came out and told the truth bout broner. plus sam Watson confirmed and Floyd him self.

so that's what I want to see.....a lot of credible people coming out saying the same thing....all these lil lackey background media personalities really don't mean shyt to me. just gossip to me until then

im done.:manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yup. I would pick ab to beat danny too
Why?

Broner failed so far when he stepped up in competition above 140

Danny might have a hard time with Broner if Broner decides to move away but he rarely decides so. He is an offensive minded fighter with a pop and with fast hands but with leaky defense, low workrate and flat feet. Danny would be able to counter him imo

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Why?

Broner failed so far when he stepped up in competition above 140

Danny might have a hard time with Broner if Broner decides to move away but he rarely decides so. He is an offensive minded fighter with a pop and with fast hands but with leaky defense, low workrate and flat feet. Danny would be able to counter him imo
Danny not a pressure fighter by the time he finds ab he gonna be behind on the cards. And if Maidana couldn't ko ab no way danny will. Besides ab has gotten more defensive minded see his fight vs porter.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Danny not a pressure fighter by the time he finds ab he gonna be behind on the cards. And if Maidana couldn't ko ab no way danny will. Besides ab has gotten more defensive minded see his fight vs porter.
On his fight against Porter his defense was just as leaky as on the Maidana fight just Porter smothers his work more plus he punches smaller than Maidana...

Danny is bad against natural boxers and good moving boxer punchers. Broner only rarely showed that he can move around well. He often shells up and let the opponent come at him

I doN't say that Broner is hopeless against Danny, he has a solid chance if he fights smartly I jut doubt that he would fight smartly... :yeshrug:
Believe me, Danny would be the betting favorit too