Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Was browsing the IBF website, because I believe tomorrow is the deadline before Charlo JRock goes to purse bid.
:blessed:

AND

Andrade is ranked #1 in the WBC, WBA and WBO...
full

When is he going to fight for those titles? And realistically how can get the fights for all 3?

And I dont know if this was announced (other than post fight) by any media, but it is official:

The 147 IBF Championship strap is vacant.

IBF Ratings

6NuH7Lb.gif

:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Broner v burns 2016...:mjlol:

Let's add gamboa v lopez on the undercard..

Make the cypher complete.
Tua dont say that too loud :whoa:...you dont know who's reading the shyt in here..i said swift vs peralta in jest and it turned out to be a fight seriously discussed within pbc

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Tua dont say that too loud :whoa:...you dont know who's reading the shyt in here..i said swift vs peralta in jest and it turned out to be a fight seriously discussed within pbc

Rau'Shee Warren is defending his belt on the undercard:obama:

Adrien Broner vs WBA Junior Welterweight Champion, #8 RING ranked, Ricky Burns:ahh:

Another Champion/Top 10 opponent for AB to put on his resume:banderas:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Was browsing the IBF website, because I believe tomorrow is the deadline before Charlo JRock goes to purse bid.
:blessed:

AND

Andrade is ranked #1 in the WBC, WBA and WBO...
full

When is he going to fight for those titles? And realistically how can get the fights for all 3?

And I dont know if this was announced (other than post fight) by any media, but it is official:

The 147 IBF Championship strap is vacant.

IBF Ratings

6NuH7Lb.gif

:wow:
The thing is that Andrade can't remain the mandatory for all 3 belts. If he wins 1 belt, he'll get removed from the other 2 rankings