Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Swift still rockin a 1996 Jon B fade.

He's a clown altogether.
He has some nice wins though so I doN't slander him completely but he can :camby: with these Salka and Molina type of fights
If you want to take a little break you can do it with more style you don't have to pick absolute no hopers... This guy just fought Malignaggi and Guerrero, he got a pass from me for both of them eve though those were also shyt matchups, but they were at least somewhat understandable. But this shyt right now...? :mindblown:

This guy is just dumb, he destroys his reputation after he builds it up again and again... and not because he's building a villain persona either he's just like this... :francis:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Crawford vs Diaz is a fight I can get down with :ehh:

If it happens I hope that Dominic00n gets knocked the fukk out :pacspit:

yeah didn't he say he don't consider him self black or something...lol:mjlol:

don't know but I think I heard someone say that....breh is wild. I forgot the all lives matter shirt too...

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
seems like everyone want to see craw vs diaz?

a guy with no power?

so I shouldn't hear anymore concerns about craw chin right?

since yall really aint worried about him testing it vs a power puncher?

#keepitconsistent

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

a guy with no power?

#keepitconsistent
I was never worried about his chin particularly...
People read too much in that one Gamboa punch.
But I said this plenty of times already

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
yeah didn't he say he don't consider him self black or something...lol:mjlol:

don't know but I think I heard someone say that....breh is wild. I forgot the all lives matter shirt too...
I don't remember him actually saying he's not Black.

But I'm pretty sure he one of those Dominicans that be like "I no Black papi, I indio oscuro" :mjpls:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

a guy with no power?

#keepitconsistent

So, because we would like to see Terence Crawford vs a dude who was a Gold Medalist in the Olympics, dominated Sammy Vasquez at 147, and lost a super close fight to Lamont Peterson that must people (including myself) felt that he won, that means that we don't have any more questions about Crawford's chin?:jbhmm:

No. Some of us still have questions, but we see the current landscape at 140 and Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz Jr is a good matchup considering the division right now:manny:

Outside of a unification vs Troyanovsky, who's a better option at 140 vs Crawford?:yeshrug:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
So, because we would like to see Terence Crawford vs a dude who was a Gold Medalist in the Olympics, dominated Sammy Vasquez at 147, and lost a super close fight to Lamont Peterson that must people (including myself) felt that he won, that means that we don't have any more questions about Crawford's chin?:jbhmm:

No.

It just means we see the landscape at 140 and Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz Jr is a good matchup considering the division:manny:

and ive rather face a power puncher and belt holder in troyvansky.

find out about craw chin and unify belts.

I don't gain shyt from felix.....what yall think he gone out box Crawford for 12 rds. i aint got question bout craw box skills. yeah felix swarms a bit but u aint gonna rough craw up with no power bro. he just gonna move and counter with hard shots....felix gona get his c00n ass koed tryna walked down craw.

and Vasquez is a prospect with no good wins...still a question. he lost to Peterson who craw probably kos if he not peds . just like u be saying u don't see nobody that craw beat ab cant beat as well...well that the same for me with c00niaz. not really impressive at all to me.

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I was never worried about his chin particularly...
People read too much in that one Gamboa punch.
But I said this plenty of times already

It wasnt just the Gamboa punches (which yes, getting rocked by a much smaller man is always a cause to go :lupe:)....it's the fact that it also came out that Gary Russell Jr KOd Terence Crawford in a little scrap that they had. THAT is the reason that a lot of people on here started going :ohhh: in reference to his chin:

Doesn't mean we think he has a bad chin or suspect chin, just that we don't know exactly how strong his chin is yet:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
and ive rather face a power puncher and belt holder in troyvansky.

find out about craw chin and unify belts.

Outside of Troyanovksy, there's no better current opponent than Felix Diaz for Crawford imo....unless Crawford is willing to move up to 147:manny:

I don't gain shyt from felix.....what yall think he gone out box Crawford for 12 rds. i aint got question bout craw box skills. yeah felix swarms a bit but u aint gonna rough craw up with no power bro. he just gonna move and counter with hard shots....felix gona get his c00n ass koed tryna walked down craw.

Maybe so. However, doesn't change the fact that Diaz would be the 2nd best opponent Crawford has faced at 140 and a lot of people wouldn't mind the matchup, because it's not a bad one at all:manny:

and Vasquez is a prospect with no good wins...still a question. he lost to Peterson who craw probably kos if he not peds . just like u be saying u don't see nobody that craw beat ab cant beat as well...well that the same for me with c00niaz. not really impressive at all to me.

I don't think Crawford KOs Lamont Peterson. And yeah, Crawford may comfortably defeat all Diaz' opponents (Diaz has beat them all too to me:heh:)....but Crawford vs Diaz is still a good matchup to see on HBO.:yeshrug:

We watched Crawford vs Dulorme, Jean, and Lundy.....but Felix Diaz Jr isn't worthy of a fight?:dwillhuh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
It wasnt just the Gamboa punches (which yes, getting rocked by a much smaller man is always a cause to go :lupe:)....it's the fact that it also came out that Gary Russell Jr KOd Terence Crawford in a little scrap that they had. THAT is the reason that a lot of people on here started going :ohhh: in reference to his chin:

Doesn't mean we think he has a bad chin or suspect chin, just that we don't know exactly how strong his chin is yet:yeshrug:

yeah I remember that shyt. nothing was never proven tho.

ur girl ragingbabe said that he sucker punched craw and craw almost whooped his ass but people broke it up.

that should be enough since u post her like like she tells the truth all the time.:yeshrug: