Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:wtf: I swear yall brehs be stanning people that im not aware of. just like lauderdaleboss stanning chilemba...like I never see yall talkin bout em...lol:lolbron:

I didn't know who he was but picked him vs Huck...been on his team since then

I was All up in the fight thread when he fought Cunningham... One of the few going for Glowacki

Named the set #glogang in that thread...I'm the only member tho :russ:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crawford/Diaz is a good fight if it gets made, that's who Garcia should be fighting. I know Molina had a good performance against Prov but dude is washed the fukk up imo, wouldn't shock me if we see him get washed like how he did against Broner.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I didn't know who he was but picked him vs Huck...been on his team since then

I was All up in the fight thread when he fought Cunningham... One of the few going for Glowacki

Named the set #glogang in that thread...I'm the only member tho :russ:

oh yeah I think I might have missed that fight cause of some shyt happened...lol

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo Laughs: Golovkin The KO King? He's Knocked Out Nobody! - Boxing News

Screen_Shot_2016_09_14_at_10_11_00_PM.png

CotdamnyamanNelo:CaneLMAO:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Breh...if you think Bradley & Broner are similar draws, then it's not worth discussing anymore.

Again, a draw is not just ratings. It's TV ratings, ticket selling ability (ya know...having people actually in the venue), and your casual popularity. AB is > Bradley and it's not even worth debating honestly.

For the last time, Adrien Broner sold out the venue and set channel records....against Ashley Theophane:comeon:

Do you think Bradley could do that vs Theophane when he barely got 5,000 people to come see him vs Brandon Rios:usure:
Look man, I provided you numbers. Unbiased facts. With sources.
Even if it's hard to believe that Broner is not a bigger shot than Bradley cause his persona is flamboyant and Bradley's persona isn't that or from whatever reasons. I really don't fukk around here, I looked up all those numbers and I feel I proved a point with them. :yeshrug:

How you gonna complain about Bradley's purse and a 4 millions offer when in an overall average you had less viewers on network and the last time you were on network you only got 506 k viewers in average...? That's far worse than any numbers Bradley did in the compared timeslot.

Attendance had always secondary importance compared to viewership for me. The money is offered by the network not the arena. The network rather cares about the viewership not the attendance.

That's all gotta say in this topic.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
When Floyd Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao $50 million flat to fight, which would've been Pacquiao's career high payday by far at the time, nikkas was saying it wasn't a fair offer bc of what Floyd would get in comparison....couple years down the line, TR offers Broner $4 million out of a $24+ million dollar pot & it's Broner should've took it:shaq2:
Pac should have taken that money, I was always on the opinion. It was a shame that he didn't take it.
tbh I never only blamed Floyd for Pac vs May not happening, but Pac too... After the JMM KO of course Pac became much more willing to fight Mayweather cause he had to swallow his pride and accept the circumstances. Before that they were both to be blamed that the fight wasn't happening.