Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Estrada/Ioka is off, Estrada vacated and is moving up to Super Fly.

14355716_964211213723803_5154772445178431880_n.jpg
Lol he don't want that smoke

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
When Floyd Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao $50 million flat to fight, which would've been Pacquiao's career high payday by far at the time, nikkas was saying it wasn't a fair offer bc of what Floyd would get in comparison....couple years down the line, TR offers Broner $4 million out of a $24+ million dollar pot & it's Broner should've took it:shaq2:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
When Floyd Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao $50 million flat to fight, which would've been Pacquiao's career high payday by far at the time, nikkas was saying it wasn't a fair offer bc of what Floyd would get in comparison....couple years down the line, TR offers Broner $4 million out of a $24+ million dollar pot & it's Broner should've took it:shaq2:

Couple of years down the line, now we comparing Pac(his lagacy/resume/millions of ppvs sold) at the time.. to the 2016 version of Buscuits.. like I said, DE-lusional

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
$10 million and pac should come down to his weight :mjlol: DE-lusional
I agree. Broner is a dikkhead though. Truly a stupid mothafukka who makes terrible decisions and i can accurately diagnose that because I'm the same. No way a broner vs pac fight goes 12 though. One is getting ko'd. I know @Newzz might reference maiadana as he always does (:heh:) ,but pac is a different monster whod hit him with 150% more punches and more accurately and close to as powerful. But about blubber might ko pac also because he's quick, powerful,and has a good chin. I'd love to see the fight and I'd be rooting for biscuits. Biscuits by 10th round tko

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@Newzz why u worried about the pac fight tho? u said ab talent max out to 140 so that shyt shouldn't even matter about fighting pac unless it was gonna be at 140 or catchweight.:manny:

Because AB can matchup physically with a smaller Welterweight like Pacquiao who is around the same size as him (how many times has Pacquiao said he can still easily make 140?)

$10 million and pac should come down to his weight :mjlol: DE-lusional

Who said this?:dahell:

Are you talking to yourself nikka?:dwillhuh:

Respond to imaginary arguments brehs:mjlol:

:francis:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I agree. Broner is a dikkhead though. Truly a stupid mothafukka who makes terrible decisions and i can accurately diagnose that because I'm the same. No way a broner vs pac fight goes 12 though. One is getting ko'd. I know @Newzz might reference maiadana as he always does (:heh:) ,but pac is a different monster whod hit him with 150% more punches and more accurately and close to as powerful. But about blubber might ko pac also because he's quick, powerful,and has a good chin. I'd love to see the fight and I'd be rooting for biscuits. Biscuits by 10th round tko

He thinks he's entitled to $10million.. too bad we wont never find out.. Pac dont need him.. he can fight a Vargas and make the same money while Buscuits fantasizes about guaranteed purses he needs to fight 7-8 times on PBC to get

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Have low reading comprehension skills brehs:francis:

Because AB can matchup physically with a smaller Welterweight like Pacquiao who is around the same size as him (how many times has Pacquiao said he can still easily make 140?)

Welterweights like Kell Brook, Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter, Errol Spence Jr, etc are all naturally bigger than him and are the ones he'd have to fight due to him being PBC and to get to a Championship.

Which means AB & The Cheater are around the same size, so fighting at Welterweight wouldn't matter against people like him.

Your public school system failed you:snoop:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Real talk...AB should have taken the Pac fight. Does he deserves more for a fight than TB? Yes. AB would promote the hell out of that fight, it ptobanly does amillion.

But that's the thing, he gotta take that gamble on himself. If AB beats Manny, coupled with how he promotesaid himself, it's the birth of the next genuine PPV star and probably overall the biggest star in the sport in this country. shyt even if he loses he's instantly a ppv opponent for DSG or Thurman.

He has so much more potentially to gain in a Manny fight than anybody else.
I agree with this, but it is what it is. We've already ran this back 100000000000 times. Hopefully AB gets the chance to fight Manny again for dough he thinks is right. Wonder if he talked about that one with Al. Regardless, AB is gonna be making some good $ as a promoter, now and in the future.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
DCAFs and hate-fueled individuals were and continue to throw shade on Mayweather, even after the fight was all said and done.
Real fans weren't saying that shyt (cept BJ, because we all know how he feels about Manny :dame: )

It's really a question about opportunity. $4 is a lot of money, regardless of the pot. Now, I'm sure AB believes he's worth more. But when handed the opportunity to take down a legend, all time great, still fighting at a high level, you should take it.

Now, I'm not saying he can't get the same amount of money elsewhere... and I'm not saying he shouldn't get a bigger piece of the pie... but what I am saying is that if he's confident in his ability to defeat Pacquiao, taking down and maybe even "retiring" one of the greatest fighters in our lifetimes would be incredible. He'd also be "the" man, conceivably, in boxing.

This type of opportunity doesn't come often, and with each fight being a risk... why not take one with high reward and little repercussion?