Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
agree but leaving out context.

people knew it was true but just felt u only say shyt about pbc all the time. so basically felt u was biased

but I had said the match up was lacking and that they should pay more if boxers were taking harder test. I never agreed with pbc 100% just felt they would eventually correct the mistakes.

thats because people were acting like there wasn't anything wrong with PBC :russ:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
1M vs theopane
1M vs Khabib
1.3 vs Porter
1.2M vs Molina
1.75 vs Maidana

Sooooooooooooooo..............................

4M against some dog eating midget from the phillipines is peanuts :sas2: :dead:
that 4 million is also more than twice of his career high so far he should have take it

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
1M vs theopane
1M vs Khabib
1.3 vs Porter
1.2M vs Molina
1.75 vs Maidana

Sooooooooooooooo..............................

4M against some dog eating midget from the phillipines is peanuts :sas2: :dead:
that 4 million is also more than twice of his career high so far he should have take it
Peanuts to someone who ducking that fade if we keepin it a buck :sas1:

:russell: I swear yall love having the same convos:snoop:

Tell me why AB should've accepted the same purse as Timothy Bradley got in April, when he's more popular, brings in higher TV ratings, and sells more tickets than Bradley? :martin:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Tell me why AB should've accepted the same purse as Timothy Bradley got in April, when he's more popular, brings in higher TV ratings, and sells more tickets than Bradley? :martin:

Because Timothy Bradley signed to TR and had a multifight deal with HBO.. Act like you dont know the truth about ya boy... Act like he barely making 7 figures but he entitled to 8 figures against Pacquiao:martin:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

My only rhetoric(s) is Bradley has a better resume and has a "win" against Pac. Thats it :yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Because Timothy Bradley signed to TR and had a multifight deal with HBO..

Thats a stupid answer.

Being signed to a promoter & having a deal with a cable company doesn't mean a much bigger draw/more popular fighter who's NOT signed to TR/HBO should take the same money as the non-draw:camby:

That's dumb.

No way should Broner & Bradley get the same $$$ to fight Pacquiao when Broner's name is bigger:martin:

Act like you dont know the truth about ya boy... Act like he barely making 7 figures but he entitled to 8 figures against Pacquiao:martin:

But yet, you said none of this when that steroids using, Toradol injecting cheater went from getting lower 8 figure paydays to asking Money Mayweather for a 9 figure payday:sas1:

Difference is, Mayweather didn't give a fukk bc he knew he was going to eat regardless + whoop that ass, so he let that Salt Water Swimming liar get his career high payday anyways just to make you Pac fans :umad: for the rest of your lives.....too bad Moses Pacquiao & TR don't have the same confidence in beating Broner as Floyd had in beating him:sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
My only rhetoric(s) is Bradley has a better resume and has a "win" against Pac. Thats it :yeshrug:

Resumes don't = paydays:manny:

If it did, GGG wouldn't be making as much as he is in comparison to Kovalev:yeshrug:

TV ratings, actual tickets sells, casual popularity = paydays

AB sold out a venue and broke channel records against Ashley Theophane of all people....Bradley barely had 5,000 in attendance vs Brandon Rios who has a Mexican fanbase & is known

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Thats a stupid answer.

Being signed to a promoter & having a deal with a cable company doesn't mean a much bigger draw/more popular fighter who's NOT signed to TR/HBO should take the same money as the non-draw:camby:

Actually it means they are willing to make an investment in that fighter which means more $$$ for that fighter.. Nobody is willing to pay 8 figures for Buscuits to get his ass whipped then run back to PBC fighting fighters out Al Haymon's garbage can..

If Broner was worth 8 figures then he would be getting 8 figures. But he aint cause he aint done shyt since leaving 135 but beat Paulie Malignaggi and get his asswhipped twice by Devon Alexander and Kell Brook leftovers.. Truth hurts

But yet, you said none of this when that steroids using, Toradol injecting cheater went from getting lower 8 figure paydays to asking Money Mayweather for a 9 figure payday:sas1:

Difference is, Mayweather didn't give a fukk bc he knew he was going to eat regardless + whoop that ass, so he let that Salt Water Swimming liar get his career high payday anyways just to make you Pac fans :umad: for the rest of your lives.....too bad Moses Pacquiao & TR don't have the same confidence in beating Broner as Floyd had in beating him:sas2:

:whoa: Dont lash out at the fighter of the decade(2000-2010) because Buscuits priced himself out.. We gave the little nikka the opportunity to be something more than a c00n ass nikka from Ohio thats most known for getting humped and slumped by Marcos McDonalds:heh:... Lil nikka couldn't hold Pacquiao jock strap.. you outa pocket right now breh :dahell:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Real talk...AB should have taken the Pac fight. Does he deserves more for a fight than TB? Yes. AB would promote the hell out of that fight, it ptobanly does amillion.

But that's the thing, he gotta take that gamble on himself. If AB beats Manny, coupled with how he promotesaid himself, it's the birth of the next genuine PPV star and probably overall the biggest star in the sport in this country. shyt even if he loses he's instantly a ppv opponent for DSG or Thurman.

He has so much more potentially to gain in a Manny fight than anybody else.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Actually it means they are willing to make an investment in that fighter which means more $$$ for that fighter.. Nobody is willing to pay 8 figures for Buscuits to get his ass whipped then run back to PBC fighting fighters out Al Haymon's garbage can..

And this is exactly why Pacquiao vs Vargas has no PPV home & selling tickets on discount:mjlol:

7,000 tickets for a PPV fight in Vegas being sold for $50 in order to fill the venue???:russ:

Even HBO ain't willing to show this bullshyt with their name attached to it and sent Toradol Ted to the bushes in favor of SOG's fight:dead:

They even showing weaker fights like Canelo vs Amir Khan/Liam Smith on PPV, but told that nikka Quackiao to go find his own distribution down the street somewhere:heh:

If they would've paid AB, they wouldn't be homeless right now:sas2:

If Broner was worth 8 figures then he would be getting 8 figures. But he aint cause he aint done shyt since leaving 135 but beat Paulie Malignaggi and get his asswhipped twice by Devon Alexander and Kell Brook leftovers.. Truth hurts

All he did was go on to win 2 more Championships:sas1:

And leftovers?:dahell:

nikka, Salt Water Slim been left :deadmanny: on 3 different occasions & still got Torrecampo, Singsurat, & Money problems (don't even ask me how:sas2:)...plus got 6 losses & 2 draws:heh:

:whoa: Dont lash out at the fighter of the decade(2000-2010) because Buscuits priced himself out.. We gave the little nikka the opportunity to be something more than a c00n ass nikka from Ohio thats most known for getting humped and slumped by Marcos McDonalds:heh:... Lil nikka couldn't hold Pacquiao jock strap.. you outa pocket right now breh :dahell:

Fighter of the decade? You talking 2000-2009 shyt? nikka, it's been almost a DECADE since LAST DECADE...you still holding on to that?:what:

It's 2016...and even since the steroids user been forced to stop, he went from a KO artist to a nikka who has YET to win a fight via KO in THIS decade:dead:

Last KO win he was apart of.....he was the victim:mjlol:

nikka had 11 total fights in THIS decade so far, 2010-2016, and already got 3 Ls in and literally left for dead:deadmanny: once as well :heh:

Stop it nikka. Offering the same money to Adrien Broner as you did Timothy Bradley, to face the same opponent, is ridiculous:camby:

Last edited: