Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

The whole article, especially the bold parts are :scust::camby: category. This article perfectly embodies what's my problem with the whole GGG phenomenon. Not certainly with the fighter himself although he also did things I don't like, but with the whol hype machne ad all these p*ssy journalists who are crying like babies over any Golovkin critcsm.

Now in 2016 we got to the pont where on the biggest online boxing newspaper's board a journalist who's in his feels just flat out writes down that anyone who has something bad to say about Golovkin is a hater. :dahell: Fine, then call me a hater, all these guys can fukk off. Yeah by now it would be funny to see him losing even just for the reactions from all these dikkriders. :demonic:

When he talks about Hopkins was handled the same way... :childplease: If anything Hopkins was always an overachiever on paper, a fighter who never got the hype GGG gets even with a much better resume. He was supposed to lose to Trinidad, to Pavlik, maybe to DLH too, I'm not sure. Hopkins moved up 2 divisions and built a career on being an overachiever, how was he handled the same way as GGG? How?

Talking about the number of KO's... this part: "Say what you want about GGG’s opponents, but the fact that the last 23 have been unable to make it to the final bell should tell you something"
I hope he holds Wilder, Jonatha Guzman or Joshua with the same high regards and gives them the same type of hype and dikkriding then if that's really what it takes :mjlol:
and how about the fighters who doN't get the benefit of the doubt and get half the hype even if they have a better resume than Golovkin?

Brook's corner saved his career? :camby:

Still coming with he Olympic silver in regards of pro boxing in fukking 2016? :camby:

Repeating the same old bullshyt about nothing is Golovkin' fault in the world and everybody just ducks him? :mindblown: :camby:

I thought we are done with this shyt by now but no... there are still goofballs like this guy...

Sorry guys but this type of shyt really flips me... :shaq2:
GGG imo will def go into the record books and possibly be an ATG............... but holy hell this shyt reads like a Buzzfeed article.:wtf:
I bet the writer probably was reading this shyt with avril lavigne playing in the background and walked around in nothing but underwear written "over it" :dahell:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
GGG imo will def go into the record books and possibly be an ATG............... but holy hell this shyt reads like a Buzzfeed article.:wtf:
I bet the writer probably was reading this shyt with avril lavigne playing in the background and walked around in nothing but underwear written "over it" :dahell:

Go into the record books for doing what?
What has he done to be a Hofer let alone a ATG

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I doubt that he will be an ATG with a resume like this but whatever...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
also sorry for the personalities in my post, I doN't know the guy in person of course but it's hard to control myself when I see shyt like this

The axe murderer

Daps
Go into the record books for doing what?
What has he done to be a Hofer let alone a ATG
Well record books for having the highest knockout percentage in middleweight history. And I mean that he has potential to be because if he managed to beat canelo (who imo is on the way to hall of fame) or he moves up and beats stiff competition there he could be in the conversation. Only time will tell though and time is running out with his age.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

The whole article, especially the bold parts are :scust::camby: category. This article perfectly embodies what's my problem with the whole GGG phenomenon. Not certainly with the fighter himself although he also did things I don't like, but with the whol hype machne ad all these p*ssy journalists who are crying like babies over any Golovkin critcsm.

Now in 2016 we got to the pont where on the biggest online boxing newspaper's board a journalist who's in his feels just flat out writes down that anyone who has something bad to say about Golovkin is a hater. :dahell:

When he talks about Hopkins was handled the same way... :childplease: If anything Hopkins was always an overachiever on paper, a fighter who never got the hype GGG gets even with a much better resume. He was supposed to lose to Trinidad, to Pavlik, maybe to DLH too, I'm not sure. Hopkins moved up 2 divisions and built a career on being an overachiever, how was he handled the same way as GGG? How?

Agree with you 100,000% here breh. I'm sure some posters in the ring think I'm a triple g hater, just because I don't sing his praises. But I, was one of the few who ordered his PPV. It's bizarre that 97g is somehow going past the late 2000's (justified) Manny media dikkriding. Manny at least fought and destroyed hall of famers (and was still criticized by the real heads). GGG is knocking out no hopers and top 5 welterweights. SMMFH.

I wonder what dikkhead wrote that, Fischer?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
/
Well record books for having the highest knockout percentage in middleweight history. And I mean that he has potential to be because if he managed to beat canelo (who imo is on the way to hall of fame) or he moves up and beats stiff competition there he could be in the conversation. Only time will tell though and time is running out with his age.
Highest percentage of KO doesn't mean shyt in boxing. This isn't baseball. LOL.
Canelo has actually faced great fighters, even if they were shot, as in the case of Shane, he lost in the case of Floyd. Also has a solid group of above average fighters at 154 in Trout and Lara. Even though I think he arguable lost to both.

He has a far better resume than GGG, whose best name on his resume at 160 might be Stevens.

He is going to have to do a lot more to actually make a case for the HoF, let alone be a ATG.
if he actually tried to make the fight with Ward that would ahve been something, trying to get the fight made with Jacobs would be something as well, a start atleast

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Agree with you 100,000% here breh. I'm sure some posters in the ring think I'm a triple g hater, just because I don't sing his praises. But I, was one of the few who ordered his PPV. It's bizarre that 97g is somehow going past the late 2000's (justified) Manny media dikkriding. Manny at least fought and destroyed hall of famers (and was still criticized by the real heads). GGG is knocking out no hopers and top 5 welterweights. SMMFH.

I wonder what dikkhead wrote that, Fischer?
It was a guy named Andreas Hale

as I sad I doN't know him so it was maybe strong to call him p*ssy but he's surely in his feels and says stupid things here...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
/

Highest percentage of KO doesn't mean shyt in boxing. This isn't baseball. LOL.
Canelo has actually faced great fighters, even if they were shot, as in the case of Shane, he lost in the case of Floyd. Also has a solid group of above average fighters at 154 in Trout and Lara. Even though I think he arguable lost to both.

He has a far better resume than GGG, whose best name on his resume at 160 might be Stevens.

He is going to have to do a lot more to actually make a case for the HoF, let alone be a ATG.
if he actually tried to make the fight with Ward that would ahve been something, trying to get the fight made with Jacobs would be something as well, a start atleast
HOF places depend on popularity too though...
based o that he will easily make it even if he retires tomorrow

The axe murderer

Daps
one thing about boxing when its in a down period..someone eventually floats to the top as a figurehead(s) of the sport
SOG right now
Triple-H.gif