Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If Jccjr never gets suspended for Weed :scust:

Never blows up to super heavyweight...Gets his immediate rematch vs Sergio N finishes what he started :banderas:

Cotto never becomes Champ...Canelo doesn't either

Prime jccjr easily dispatches of GGG :smugjccjr:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Yup, pretty much. Martinez get's dropped with basic step forward jabs and right hands. Dude keeps his hands down to counter you with some shyt you don't see, but if you get in his range too quickly, you can nail him. He's still a good fighter, but his weakness is too easy to expose.

A guy with a good hard accurate jab like GGG would beat the shyt outta Martinez.

Hell, I think prime Taylor beats Sergio too. Much bigger guy with a great snapping jab and a hard overhand right. That's money all night.
For all Sergio's speed, he could be caught. It would have been a hell of a fight, but I pick GGG by mid to late round stoppage. I don't think Sergio could move away all fight. Sergio never had JCC in trouble of going down (he is more of a sharp puncher, not powerful) and his chin was suspect (JCC caught and almost KO'd him, while not being as hard of a puncher or as good offensively. GGG would have caught a lot of punches on the face and would have looked really marked up.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Today Word on the Curb said Berto wants the same amount of money as Swift the Champ, Draw, Aside, :dwillhuh: @LeVraiPapi tf going on with your boy breh?? :shaq2:

Then she said they scrambling to find Swift an Opp theres no one to fight N PBC offered Peralta N Angel got fukking pissed :dead:

What in the Sam hell is going on at PBC :dahell:

:mjlol:

Why would Berto even THINK he deserves equal money to Swift?:dead:

:snoop:

Berto was promised a certain amount that he agreed to. Danny was supposed to make about the same. Then Haymon gave into Danny demands for more money. So it's only right he asks for more money as well breh. Wouldn't you ?

Tbh no way I thought Danny would get over a mil to fight Berto. That's what I said he was making outrageous demands. Now Danny is saying that's what he previously agreed on which I highly doubt. :manny:

Berto deserves to get paid.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
jermaine taylor is one of the biggest disappointment imo..shows up and beats Hopkins 2 times imo....then nothing:skip::mindblown:

Big #BadIntentions fan. I do feel like he underachieved sometimes, but I still feel like he had a solid good career. It's just that his brightest moments weren't that bright, but his worst moments were really bad.

He catches a lot of hate, but for the most part he fought good competition and always gave a solid effort. I think he's a borderline HOF'er but prolly not first ballot for everybody.

Bojado was my biggest disappointment though. :mjcry:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Berto was promised a certain amount that he agreed to. Danny was supposed to make about the same. Then Haymon gave into Danny demands for more money. So it's only right he asks for more money as well breh. Wouldn't you ?

Tbh no way I thought Danny would get over a mil to fight Berto. That's what I said he was making outrageous demands. Now Danny is saying that's what he previously agreed on which I highly doubt. :manny:

Berto deserves to get paid.

Swift got 1.5M vs Ghost
Guerrero got 1.2M

So I'd figure the purses For Danny vs Berto would be bout the same as that fight

If im Swift id feel some type of way getting paid the same as Berto if im the champ, A side N draw

If Berto is asking for 1.5M :camby:

If Berto asking for that Ghost 1.2 M I totally understand N he should get it :manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
tumblr_odfandppnk1uvosojo1_400.gif

:francis:

I would have low blowed him out of frustration :dame:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This dude reflex has proven over this weekend that anything he has to say in regards to GGG is instant bushes status :heh:

Sergio was a slick but hitable undersized middle who never looked too great when on the business end of middleweight power. It wouldn't have taken GGG 12 rounds to get to him like JCCjr did.

Pirog :blessed: That Jacob's fight never gets boring to re-watch. His game was so smooth. Dude was out there parrying entire combos like a Jet Li movie.

Then the way he slid on him for the KO. Man backed him up while walking him down, switching from righty to lefty with each stop, firing the lead had with a double jab each time he switched, with his head low, and feet always in a punch ready position before finally a one punch KO.

That shyt was spectacular. And while that win didn't seem that huge then, seeing that Jacobs is basically the #2 middleweight now and he basically had a skills showcase against him really puts his talent into perspective.
Yeah he was using the lost art of shifting. Tyson and dempsey used to do it too at times. Golovkin does it at times. Its hella effective when done right

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
How would that be sounding "cac'ish"? And on this board, you gotta admit the way peeps come at him is reaching a level that the media has with having wanted to see Mayweather lose/get exposed or whatever you wanna call it.

Don't really matter to me, it was an entertaining fight and fight weekend and thats all i care about when its all said and done
I don't think it's that bad. But I do see it

Cacish, referring to the common cactic of comparing the "struggle" of the societal favored to the unfavored. Basically any white person comparing any moment of discrimination or racism to those who really live that life.

I'm not saying it can't happen, but it'll never be on the level.