Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It ain't that we love a Berto fight

But Name another 147 fighter who could be available by Oct...whos ranked by the WBC

Spence jus fought...has IBF next fight
Onetime is chillin N has Mando
Porter jus took a L
Manny, Vargas, Bradley (TR, has fights set)
PED is MIA
Brook fights next week
Khan jus had surgery on his hand to give him 70% more power

So who are we left with??

?? :what:

Porter officially took an L but... it was easily competitive enough, it was actually controversial, on my scorecards Porter won by a few points. I would like to see Porter vs Danny 10X more than Danny vs Berto. :ehh: Even though I like POrter much better than Danny and he would lose to Danny cause he is a good style matchup for Swift... but the fight itself is better

also what about Diaz?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
it would be a fight for swift i would respect..and diaz would cause swift a lot of problems
idk, I think his "in your face" style would be pretty good for Danny except if he could get so close to him to prevent him from counter punching and could smother the fukk out of him. But even then he has to get inside somehow and he can get caught while he doe that.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yessir copped yesterday via presale. Paid $378 after taxes and fees and will be seated in Section 3 Row L
damn, good for you Americans that you can go live events. I would also give some live boxing but no such thing here, I mean... only club fighters :pachaha:
one of our guys will possibly go soon for the WBO cruiser title but he will probably get beat very badly either by Usyk or by Glowacki whoever will win the fight of those two

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
damn, good for you Americans that you can go live events. I would also give some live boxing but no such thing here, I mean... only club fighters :pachaha:
one of our guys will possibly go soon for the WBO cruiser title but he will probably get beat very badly either by Usyk or by Glowacki whoever will win the fight of those two

#glogang :violent:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
?? :what:

Porter officially took an L but... it was easily competitive enough, it was actually controversial, on my scorecards Porter won by a few points. I would like to see Porter vs Danny 10X more than Danny vs Berto. :ehh: Even though I like POrter much better than Danny and he would lose to Danny cause he is a good style matchup for Swift... but the fight itself is better

also what about Diaz?

I wouldn't mind Porter or Diaz

Its hard to give somebody a title shot 4 months after they jus had one N Lost tho (porter)

Porter is a fight that could be made after he gets a W or 2 N it would be much better then then now imo

Let's be reality Swift gets zero benefit of doubt...a W over Porter in Oct N many will talk shyt that's its after Porter Lost again... Its a cherry...why not Keith...etc etc etc

Diaz needs another W or 2 to be headlining a fight in Staples

:manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't mind Porter or Diaz

Its hard to give somebody a title shot 4 months after they jus had one N Lost tho (porter)

Porter is a fight that could be made after he gets a W or 2 N it would be much better then then now imo

Let's be reality Swift gets zero benefit of doubt...a W over Porter in Oct N many will talk shyt that's its after Porter Lost again... Its a cherry...why not Keith...etc etc etc

Diaz needs another W or 2 to be headlining a fight in Staples

:manny:
ok but how is Berto better?
He easily lost to Floyd then he beat a shot ass Ortiz...
that's enough but beating an undefeated prospect and arguably beat Peterson not? :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ok but how is Berto better?
He easily lost to Floyd then he beat a shot ass Ortiz...
that's enough but beating an undefeated prospect and arguably beat Peterson not? :yeshrug:

because berto is past his best and more importantly fights stupid..stupid enough to hide danny's flaws which equals excitement and a brutal KO..as opposed to a southie slickster